Blacktail Deer Plateau a fist to my lips
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Open to one or two others ♥ || Dated for 10/6

Krarius had found an empty den in the caverns that Kavik had told him of upon his initial arrival. The Eta made sure to pick an empty one away from the others. It was, for now, unlikely he would use the shelter much but he wanted to make sure he had the option available. Even more so with the temperatures taking the chance to drop every day.

He had spent his time gathering a few leaves and bundles of grass to cover the ground. More for funcuality than looks. Krarius wished to attempt to make a place that could maintain warmth and comfort. A place to call his own hidden within his new shared home. Although as he stepped back to have a wider look, he could not help but feel that something was missing.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
hope it’s okay to throw her in :)

Elixir had been busy the past week and hadn’t gotten to meet their newest recruits. She felt bad about it but another part of herself felt better now that her wound had officially healed through. With the wound healed she could do more things that she couldn’t before. She padded along and caught scent of one of the new recruits. The wolfdog stopped and then decided to follow it and meet him. 

She held a bright smile on her face as she headed toward a den. As she moved to the entrance a dark wolf came into her sights. “Hello, I’m Elixir.” She announced cheerfully. He seemed to be staring at his den like he had forgotten something or missed something.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining! ♥

Krarius shuffled away frantically at the sound of a voice. It had appeared out of thin air, without sound nor scent as warning. O-oh! The blue-eyed Eta heavily sighed as he came to the realization that it was a pack mate. He-hello there. He greeted sheepishly, head turning away softly with embarrassment clear on his soft features.

I-I'm Krarius. He had finally discovered the mindset to introduce himself. Of course, he was still awfully embarrassed and flushed about being surprised about her arrival. Why had it shocked him so much? Krairus knew she belonged here as much as him.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir did not judge his stuttered words as she understood why he did it. She too had been that at one time with everyone she met. The wolfdog had let him speak and then she nodded. “Krarius” She said happily while she wagged her tail. He seemed to be a good fit for their pack if she had to judge him right here and now, not that she would. 

I’m the packs Naturalist and working on my Counselor trade. Are you settling in well, I hope?” She said and sat back on her haunches. She looked around at his den and then her eyes wondered back to him. His eyes were a nice blue color, she didn’t complain while she looked at them, and they complimented his dark pelt.
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
It was a sort of odd sensation hearing his name come from another. Krarius could not recall the last time someone had spoke his name. Especially with it lacking such a...harsh tone to it.

His ears fluttered forward at her introduction. Krarius could not deny his wonder with her fancy titles. Naturalist, counselor. He was not familiar with them but oh how they sounded magical. Y-yes I am. He answered with a soft smile as baby blue eyes examined Elixir's form. She looked somewhat odd for a wolf but he was not one to judge.

It merely meant her beauty was unique.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Well that’s good. What seems to be the problem with your den?” She asked before thinking about the forward question. It hit her afterward the question would seem a bit weird as he hadn’t said anything about his den having a problem. “I just seen the way you looked at it as you walked up and it seemed like you didn’t like it or something.” Her explanation seemed more fitting now. 

It seemed more more homey than her own den which had nothing but some giant leaves on the bottom and plants she wanted to keep for herself. If she could help him with his home maybe it could spark an interest in making her own den a homey place.
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Her question made his face grow warm. How did she...? Oh. She explained herself and Krarius understood now that she had actually seen him contemplating the state of his little abode. He would have to adjust to never being completely alone again now that he was a part of a pack.

I...I just th-think it's missing something. He admitted softly with a thoughtful look into his den. I-I can't figure out what. Krairus allowed his tan brows to furrow with slight displeasure towards himself for not being able to figure out his own situation.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir understood that maybe it didn’t quite feel like home yet. “Maybe it’ll take some time to figure out the thing that’s missing. It could even be that it’s a new place. “ she said as her eyes made their way to gaze at his den. In her mind she wished she could help him but she knew it would be up to him to find that missing piece.

Do you have an idea of what it might be if not I could show you around the territory and maybe if you see something you like you can bring it back?” Secretly she hoped he would let her show him around. She loved the territory and showing it to someone else would be a check off her bucket list.
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He was not sure if it was because it was a new place. As a former wander he was used to sleeping in new places every night. A soft hum vibrated through Krarius’ form.

O-oh, I think I would like th-that. He spoke in reference to being shown around. His tail swayed between his ankles slowly as his blue gaze fixed onto her.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
A swift wag of her long bushy black tail showed her excitement that was hard enough to contain. “Great! Shall we?” She said motioning her head to the only exit. If he did move toward it she too would. Hopefully he could find the thing he was missing and she would be of company for a while. 

[exit Elixir]

I’ll start another thread for us!
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you ♥

His head nodded gently and without a fuss or word, Krarius set off towards the exit of the den area. His tail would sway with ease behind him — perhaps hinting at an idea of subtle excitement.

-Fade-