Stone Circle Push my button anytime
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
For @Aerasha

With little else to do (for she was barely acquainted with anyone in this pack), Dianne stalked the meadow for something to catch. The scent of an unfamiliar kind of creature caught her attention, and she curiously headed in its direction. Soon enough, the hulking brown beasts came into view in the distance, their forms faded by the morning fog. They had woolly brown fur similar to a bear's with small but deadly curved horns atop their heads. They were ungulates, she noted by their cloven hooves. Did Easthollow really share their land with these things? Surely they were too large to hunt. She definitely wouldn't want to piss one off, let alone several.

Well, that was interesting. She made sure to keep her distance, lowering her snout to the ground to find something substantially smaller to make a meal out of. Dianne could smell an unfamiliar wolf nearby, but she had no interest in approaching her and continued on her way as if she didn't exist.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She often wandered to the meadows, finding the open area joyful as the breeze brushed through her pelt, and the view was grand. Though as winter was coming upon them, the flowers had faded, and the air became more chill, but she still came to the area at times. Currently Aerasha was watching the large bison, whome she remembers the pack hunted earlier, with an interest. They reminded her of Greyback, in a way, just more brown and quiet- and without a smaller lady to the side. She chuckled at her own fantasies.

Like a younger wolf in play, the soft fae laid on the ground, her snout pointed upwards as she looked around rather lazily with her multi-colored eyes. Earlier, her snout had caught the scent of someone unfamiliar! Not the bison, but of someone she hasn't met, and could only estimate they were newer then she was, as Aerasha could smell the familiar Easthollow scent upon them. Faint, but noticable. As a curious one, she slowly sashayed closer to the other.

Her body fluidly motioned upward to a sitting position once she could spot the figure, easy to see in the meadows as the gray figure lingered about, "Heeeey.~" And with a lethargic grin and a friendly tone, Aerasha greeted out to the unknown newcomer.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
A pointed ear swiveled from the sound of someone approaching from the left, and her eyes followed to glance halfheartedly at the stranger. It appeared she had come closer and made herself comfortable. In a strangely drawn-out fashion, the woman gave a casual greeting as if speaking to a long-time friend. It irked her slightly, but Dianne quickly brushed the feeling away. Well, now she sort of had to approach, didn't she? Robotically stopping in her tracks for a moment, Dianne changed course to stalk closer to the stranger on dark legs. Upon nearing her, she noted the gnarly, large scar on her left shoulder. Was she a fighter? She didn't look it from her plush form and laid-back demeanor. Something awful probably happened to her, like with herself.

She promptly shoved that thought aside. Once she stopped, Dianne returned the woman's greeting with a flat Hello. Deciding she may as well introduce herself, she added, My name is Dianne, I'm a new recruit. It came out artificially as if she were a program responding to a given command. She stood with feet perfectly square and a particularly lifeless expression that bordered on unamused.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha was forgetful to her own imperfections, as the gore on her front had been forgotten. Despite how large it was, she never felt it being in the way or an issue, and carried on her merry way despite the clearly seen scar. She wasn't too mindful about it either, as her unusual set of eyes also at times catch the attention of others, but often missed due to her sleepy eyelids- covering the two-toned gaze. Positive or negative with the cracks, she carried on with life regardless of the minor issues.~

"I'm Aerasha.~" Her name wisped like a breeze along with her dreamy persona and sweet (lazy) words. The soft droopy look held onto a smile despite the others stiff and robotic features, unminding how cold the tone seemed to be. The fae continued on in a friendly matter, "niiicee to meet yoouu. How you dooiiing?~"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]