Dragoncrest Cliffs You don't know the new me
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Bobby walked leisurely around the edge of the lake in the heart of Drageda. His nose was close to the ground as he memorized the scents. Most were of wolves in the pack, some were of their prey and various other animals that inhabited the territory. This watering hole was a great place to find out who was inside their borders. After all, everyone had to drink, right?

So far, he hadn't come upon anything concerning. He paused long enough to grab a drink of his own, and then sat back on his haunches. It wasn't often that anyone caught him just sitting about, as he felt he should always be doing something. But, if just for this moment, he gazed out over the water, watching a low wind cause soft ruffles on the top of the water.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Bobby would know her as Furi :3

Since the return of Heda, Mallaidh has kept to herself. She doesn’t know where she stands in the pack anymore. They haven’t come to chase her out and Blixen hasn’t come by in a while and said anything to her. They’ve got a lot on their plate with Heda’s return, Wildfire’s departure, that it is easy to keep her head down.

Part of her tries to convince herself to go to them and make it known, that she’d made a mistake and learned from it, but she doesn’t. She’s a coward. Always has been, always will be.

As she approaches the lake, she takes careful steps. A dark figure in the distance causes her to pause. She’s been sleeping anywhere but Hougeda, too, but she can’t hide forever. She might as well leave if she does. Mallaidh can’t deny the relief to feels when she sees it’s Bobby but it’s not long before she’s tense, unaware of where he stands. He left before she did and they didn’t have the best relationship (or any, for that matter), but she chuffs in his direction as she approaches.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes