Emberflame Ridge Wandering
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
Aliac has to take a breather, everything was happening just so dang fast it was hard to process everything that seemed to be thrown in her direction. No matter, she was surrounded by her loved ones and now she was closer to her brother and that’s all that mattered to her at that moment. 

Aliac was was curious about the land as she had always been since she was you a d walked forward as she glanced upon the beautiful landscape before here
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He watched. That was all he could do. There was no emotions he could convey that would cover up what he was feeling...because there was nothing there to feel. As true to his nickname, Moath was truly a void. Everything from how he stared emotionlessly at this silvering white wolf to how his body did absolutely nothing to react...all of it was simply...nothing. He watched the spawn of his, the spawn he spat a name out for with the utmost attempt at even managing sounds, let alone a name. He watched her...

And waited.

The enormous brute always knew where his spawn was. Potentially it was his inate instinct after being infected with Fatherhood. Maybe it was simply his keen sense of simply knowing where they would end up. Everything about his Spawn, he knew. And there was simply nothing he could do about this. Other that winding up with them, staring at them, idly wondering what would come next. 

As many as he had come to massacre, he simply couldn't raise a fang against her. No matter how much he had wanted to end the circumfrence of travel where he wound back up where they were, here was no killing Aliac. Was he meant to? He couldn't say. Their mother had seemingly left them...As did he. He couldn't take care of Spawn. So he left her. 

Only to return at the base of this ridge, and do what he had so many times before.

Stare.

And in silence, he waited.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
An uneasy feeling began to creep into her body as she felt as though the premonition of being watched. These feelings had came a few times before in the past but only this time did it linger long. The female was unaware that this time the presence was truly there.

The fact the she smelt nothing as she sniffed the air only uneased her even more so as she looked around. “Is anyone there?” She called out softly as she continued to look around the area and to
make sure nothing attacked her like the bear had many moons ago.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

She had called out, soft voice echoing through the caverns of rock and bouncing around through the ridge. But as always, her callings were unanswered by the man. He wouldn't speak to her. Not this second. 

Moath could nearly feel the unease sprouting in her, the slight prickle of nervous energy rilling across the top of her neck and trickling a frozen knife's edge through the heart of her spine. It was this that he preyed upon, and his climax would come when the prey noticed him. The chase that ensued would have been the most delicious, and it would cap off once he surprised and smothered his quarry in a engulf of obsidian fur and daggerous fangs. But with Aliac,...There was nothing. He followed the motions that he usually did, but nothing came from it. 

Instead, he kept those midnight blue eyes locked on her while he began an omenous, slow walk where her back would have been. Up the cliffs with practiced pads and joints moving fluidly and quietly for such a massive male, he crossed distance like a hunting panther. And soon....

There she was. Right before him. So easy it could have been to lift her with gaping gnashing maws, to inhale her life as he consumed so many before her...But something forbade such him. Thus he stared down at the silvering pale fae, a nightmare to many, but harmless to her.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As if on cue a scent finally came to her nose as she lifted her muzzle one last time. It was close and Aliac hadn’t noticed the mysterious being had crept up behind her. Her heart raced as she immediately turned around and jumped back as she saw a large wolf had came up behind her. 

She let let out a warning growl as she made distance between them. She knew not who this wolf was though she had a feeling that she had seen him before. “Who are you?” She asked even though she wanted to ask Why do I feel like I know you?
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It hurt. It hurt him internally that this oppertunity was being wasted, that every single breath of her's was being used, still constantly fueling her lungs, powering her body, allowing her to still exist. But there was nothing to do for or about this. And as she whirled to face him, she unintentionally showered this heartless evil in memories. Memories of Atiena, a rememberance of the woman who was nearly as heartless as he. He couldn't exactly have feelings for anyone, let alone her. But for him to have procreated with her...he couldn't figure out to this day whether it was merely hormones of his, or her own persistence that made such an act happen. Regardless of it, something terrible had burned directly in his mind as he found out she had forsaken the pups. And using such vengeance, he found Atiena, and wrapped his unforgiving jaws around her larynx until she had stopped squirming. 

What had caused him to do this was just as blurry as the storm he had left her in.

But as his Spawn had come to face him, he had nothing to give to her growls, auds remaining just as fixed on her as his eyes were. As a black hole was, he wanted to simply absorb this light she emitted, and silence the ringing in his head whenever he was near her. To quiet all the noise as he usually lived life out as...

But he stood there with a neutral body, looking down at the tawny eyed girl.
And said nothing.

His massive head however, began to tilt as he caught the words of the child. He listened, atleast.
But responded with nothing.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male said nothing in response to what she had said and her patience was running quite thin. “Again I ask who are you.” She said it once more with more conviction than the last. The male had a familiarity to him and Aliac was determined to find out the mans identity...somehow.

She waited and hoped he would answer soon.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

This was her only card. Forcing him to speak. She bared no more weapons, as her teeth had been sheathed, and her fear was no more. But her suspicion arose, and his puppet repeated herself with intent of making the sticks that held her life right now, dance. The relationship was backwards, and Moath couldn't make any sense of this. But he had done what he had every year now, and checked on her. Though this was as close as he was going to get to her, this was also how far he could extend his arms and have nothing to do with his child. 

His head straightened, tilt vanishing as he had garnered all the information he had needed to update his ideal of her. And without another word, the enormous man turned, and began his departure, whether to find a meal or commit another murder. Giant footsteps depicted the trail of this horrible thing that hunters tried to catch and prey strove to hide from...

She had seen him face to face...

And survived to tell the tale.

Whether he had made it far or not, the beast paused, steam engine muscles ceasing their movement as he inhaled steadily. There was so much to do. 
And others to find.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was starting to leave and Aliac wasn’t sure if she wanted to let him or not. She was unsure of whether to follow but before she could decide for herself. Her paws made the decision for her and began to follow him. “Hey! I wasn’t done!” She yelled as she trailed behind him.

it was probably a mistake to but Aliac didn’t care.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Those light hazels ran over him yet again, bristling a wave of midnight fur in a wave across his spine. He had already stopped, but now, he couldn't keep going. His directive was voided as her scent clotted his nares and scattered his predetermined plan. But whether she was finished with him or not, he had nothing to offer her. Nothing other than a question. 

An awful rumble began in his chest, a place where storms had been born with thunder as it's main hoist. It was the sound of disaster, the earthquake's most livid of warish roars and yet it was so short-lived. However in the fringes of its' eclipse, what she might be able to take from the noise was "Why."

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He stopped like she wanted, but instead of answering her question he asked a question of his own. Aliacs head hurt as she thought. “I know you. I don’t know from where. I had this same feeling when I met my brother...” she stopped herself instantly. Why was it she was able to talk freely to this man.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

As little as he recalled over the history, he knew of this brother of hers. While Moath was less likely to be hesitant on ending males than females, he couldn't bring himself to harm the male, either. However, if provoked, whatever grace that had saved him for these few years would most likely dissipate. 

Another roll of titanic baritones came out slightly easier than the first, yet it was clear speaking had made no effort to befriend this wolf's image. "Father." The revelation was out there - and with it, Moath began moving forward, aimless, and somehow wondering whether such a scouring world would ever erase this passionless history and relation he had. 

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male before her muttered one single word and it immediately it all began to make sense. Her heart was now racing faster than ever before as she backed up out of shock. “Father...”  as she back up she tripped a bit and fell backwards. Why was it that they all show up now. “Why did you show up now!?” She yelled once more after him. “Why not when I was younger?”

she couldn’t keep from following him again. “What happened to my mother? I have so many questions! Please!” She pleaded.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Moath wasn’t as smart as others, it was true. Calculating, yes. But branching out on his own to explain things and elaborate- merely talking was his most struggled ability. He was precise in murder, and could reduce you vein by tendon, but trying to explain family matters? Trying to explain himself?
Aliac had far expectations of him, standards he was incapable of reaching.

So he couldn’t turn around and face her. He couldn’t respond back to anything. He could only take the brunt of the questions she threw at him and add them to the list of things to cleanse from his coat the next day. He hardly ever washed. If ever. The only time the blood of prey and enemy was cleared from him was if he waded through a body of water. 

This is man literally smelled of death, no matter where he went. How Aliac was capable of tolerated the cologne of blood was beyond him.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac couldn’t chase him much longer. “Well I can’t say I didn’t try. I know we don’t know each other but I live in a pack northwest of here, Elysium. I’ll be there.” It was a long shot but Aliac put the information out there with a sigh as she turned and headed back.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...[/font]

It seemed as though she were giving up. He was fine with that. He hadn’t wanted for her to follow him. There were enough things following him and he didn’t want the innocent girl getting warped into the tides that followed his namesake. It soon would consume her, and there wouldn’t be anything left for him to recognize her by. So as she fell back, Moath continued his way forward, heavy body in its unending shuffle.

Her words trotted up to his ears, and as he processed them, Moath resisted the urge to simply turn back to tell her, or atleast show her that he somewhat knew her enough to keep her safe. But he wasn’t a Father...or atleast he didn’t see himself capable of being a fatherly type. He might have ended up killing her on a plain accident. He couldn’t risk that. 

I know.”

So he kept moving, knowing well enough he was making a decent choice. He would see her again. He always did.

And in silence, he waited.[/font]