Silver Creek give you an experience
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
hoping for @Prialux <3 post for pack formation -- patrolling!

grayson did his duties daily, intent on keeping the pack safe. of course, there were mostly women, so the borders were not as tended to as they maybe should've been. that's not to say the men weren't pulling their weight, he found that they very much were. 

it just seemed the women needed more care than he had anticipated. but, ah, he should've expected it. 

the dark man patrolled now, his head low and ears raised, muscles rippling with each step he took. occasionally he stopped to mark something -- be it a tree or a stone or just the ground. there was not much else to do except keep everyone safe. especially through the middle of the cold season.
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Prialux could feel her heat coming soon, and although she had experienced it before she had never felt this nervous about something in her life. Her first time had been unfortunate, to say the least, but having found herself in need of protection Prialux had done what she believed she needed to do. This time was different, but the circumstances seemed to have a familiar face. She was uncertain of whether her inexperienced tricks had worked on Grayson, but she believed that in order for her to secure a place in Rosings she needed to chain herself to him, and for her dull imagination there was no better way to achieve this goal than by bearing the Alpha's first litter.

After days of pampering and mind setting Prialux sought the male with intent. The advantages of pack-life had brought light back to her life and she had earned some well-needed weight. The body with scrawny limbs and dull hair that Grayson had first seen now bore some curves and brilliance and Prialux wore it elegantly.

She found him in the middle of something and knowing better than to interrupt him the golden maiden strolled close by hoping she would be noticed soon. In the meantime, Prialux took her chance to watch her prince perform his duties. He was so manly, so handsome. One could only swoon over his muscled chest and buttocks. Grayson Odolf was a teenager's wet dreams come true.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
there were plenty of women who were bound to have their heat in the coming season. grayson could only hope they'd all keep themselves at bay until they were paired off. he worried, of course, that there would be accidents. if there were any, he would have to dispose of them -- no matter who they belonged to. of course, such was but a double standard when it came to him. he could -- and would -- fuck any woman he liked. 

his prize strolled behind him. he scented her before he saw her, and turned to faced her with a piercing gaze -- as intense as ever. he looked upon her for a moment, paused in his tracks, before a low sound rumbled in his throat. "prialux," he called to her, motioning for her to join him, "you are out for a walk?" it was a question, but more of a comment than anything. 

he noted, as she approached, the curve of her frame now. much livelier than the first time he'd seen her. he was proud of himself and his wolves for fixing up such a fine woman.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eventually Prialux was noticed, and playing her part stellarly she pretended to be minding her own business before she was called to join him. At his bark the golden maiden turned and compmied to his command, trotting up to him gracefully with a girlish smile painted upon her delicate lips.

Oh yes, she lied. Just stretching my legs, she smiles knowing that it was of little interest of him to really know what she was up to (thankfully). Grayson I've been meaning to thank you for taking me in. It had been so long since I felt like I was home. I owe you so much, she purred quite flirtatiously, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
sCREAM SorRY

grayson rumbled at her thankfulness, especially as she dared to lean in to kiss him gently on the cheek. his white gaze fell upon her with something that resembled fondness. but it was not affection he felt for her, rather possessiveness. greed. she was the best of the bunch, and so she would be his. nothing about her besides her looks were attractive to grayson, who felt he himself had little time for love. 

"you owe me nothing," replied the chocolate man with a broad grin. in response to her flirtation, grayson leaned to trace his nose along her jaw towards her chin, flicking up to give her nose a gentle kiss. "it is my duty to care for you, prialux."
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
While it was most definitely her intent, Prialux wasn't expecting Grayson to respond to her advances in such a similar note. He leaned against her, nuzzling her chin and planting a kiss on her nose that felt like bursting sparkles. Yes, she was most definitely growing closer to her heat period and her senses and emotions were all over the place, and still, the drive that she felt to possess the man in front of her was ever dominant.

I must be the luckiest woman in the world, then, she said in a grateful tone, yet fueled by steam and hormones. She seized the moment, knowing well now that Grayson wouldn't reject it, and licked his lips before pressing closer. Everything in her screamed 'TAKE ME', and even if things didn't turn out in the best possible way she had certainly made an important advance.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she was, perhaps, just lucky enough to be graced by beauty and poise... but she was right to claim to be lucky to be graced with the attention of grayson odolf, who was the pick of anyone's litter. he purred, a low rumble at the base of his throat. as she dared to press closer, a bold attempt to steal his attention and drag him into seduction. a nip at her ear, playful and gentle, before he traced his own nose down her jawline. and then a step away from her, a glance back, and a nod of his head as if to ask her to follow him. "i'm afraid i still need to finish this patrol," he murmured to her, icy gaze pressed into her.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
She felt electricity run through every single corner of her body, ignited by his touch. Her heart pumped stronger, delivering hot blood up to her cheeks, away from weakened knees. She was certain she had done it, she had caught him in her spider web and their bonding would be unstoppable, but the lord of Rosings was a petty creature and pulled away from her without satisfying any of his maiden's cravings. She was left dumbfounded, stupefact and dissatisfied. Weren't men supposed to be the ones unable to resist their desires? Wasn't this the duty she'd been hired to fulfill? The worst part was that Prialux had her hands tied to her back, and Grayson had the keys to her handcuffs.

Of course, said Prialux straightening herself to follow her man's lead. She could only hope that this was some kind of foreplay anf that at the end of the tour they could find a dark corner to seal the damned deal at last.