Ankyra Sound i should have stayed in bed
54 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Forward dated a few days

Xizur, in the few days he'd been alive, had managed to roly poly his way around the den enough to get a good sense of who exactly was stuck in here with him. His mother was an ever present figure and oh how he loved her - not because she'd given him life - no, no, no, that wasn't important. He loved her because she had what no one else did - milk. Oh how he loved food.

The second body he was constantly stuck with was far less important but, she served as decent entertainment for the times when he wasn't stuffing his face or counting sheep in his dreams. It happened to be one of those times now and as he slowly (I'm talking snail speed here) made his way over to the other potato sized form, Xizur opened his mouth and clamped right down on @Tizir's poor face. Talk about sibling love am I right?
10 Posts
Ooc —
I’m inserting Grezig into this bc I play her and don’t feel like posting twice with two characters

Tizir spent most of her time sleeping or drinking milk. After all, she was a baby. Being still blind, deaf, and without most of her sense of smell, she was unaware of most things around her. She knew her mother, and she knew the other furry potato that often lay beside her against their mother’s side, but she did not give the other potato much thought.

Today was different, however. Tizir had been asleep when Xizur had decided to come over and bite her entire face. She let out a piteous wail, unaware of what exactly was happening. In a moment or two, her mother's snout separated the two of them from each other and Tizir felt Grezig’s tongue bathing her for a moment, before the tongue moved on to bathe Xizur as well.
54 Posts
Ooc —
Wow. WOW. Whatever he just stuck in his mouth tasted awful, like tootsie roll awful. He was quick to release his grasp and made little protest on his end when his mother moved to separate them. She could have the bad tasting fluff ball all she wanted, he was no longer interested in it..for now at least. I mean his brain is the size of a pea and by the time he grew bored again, he'd probably have forgotten all about his sister's bad flavor and go right back to gnawing on her face. But for now the memory remained fresh in his mind as he attempted to wriggle free of his mother's incessant bathing, an attempt that left him stranded on his back and flailing around like a turtle stuck on its shell. This sucked.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Now that whatever had been eating her face was gone, Tizir went back to sleeping. She was basically a potato and all she ever did was eat, sleep, and poop. But then that big milk-smelling creature who fed her and kept her warm began to bathe her as well as her brother. She whined and flopped over, crying angrily. First she had been bitten in the face and now her nap was being interrupted again. She just wanted to sleep.
54 Posts
Ooc —
Eventually his limbs fell limp and he gave into his mother's bathing, tail curling neatly against his stomach as he lied there stiff as a rock. It was only when she moved to his sister, who he had no idea was upset thanks to being deaf af, did he wriggle around and set himself upright again. 

His initial reaction was to try and squirm away from the both of them but instincts pressed him forward instead, mouth open and actively searching for a teat he could latch down on.