Hushed Willows guess who's back
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Joining 
ooc; sorta would love @Lily to be here since he met her before =D but its cool if not

there will be other parties.

Lily's voice whispered in his ears as he stepped foot back in the Teekons. literally, the last person to have seen him before he went vamoose. she was from someplace called Elysium, right? he wanted to party. he came back to the party. to the Teekons. unknown to him that their latest party had ended, Puck merely went to the last person who he had gotten along with. it'd be too long to track down Amsu - she had been pledged to some pack called Stormrift and he wasn't anywhere near the coast.

so off to Elysium it was, right? that was the plan. he had just walked away from old Greyback last time at his offer. the dude had been asking too many personal questions. it brought him down. the coywolf may be back, but he was definitely not any wiser for it. he still had the same youthful smile and friendly gait. he'd only aged like dunno, six or so months. "hellooooo" he'd coo at the border, standing before the invisible scent line thingy. "whoa, I echoed..." he'd pause dramatically for a minute before raising his head to really call out.

he hoped for Lily, but he'd be fine with just about anyone. he could always say he met Lily. wasn't a lie. maybe she wasn't even here - oh wait - he smelt her faintly! somewhat. sorta. it was old. but not ancient! that was a major plus.
1/5 0/5
major focus on storytelling, solo hunting and entertainment
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali was scouting for food to drop off to Lily, hunting around for an abundance of small game to give to her. The man heard a voice echo off the sprouting willows, and his ears instantly swiveled to listen. He was much more on his toes now as he wanted to protect Elysium and the families inside even though they had an open border policy. Curious Khali stepped toward the sound his posture was relaxed and tail swaying behind him.

Greetings” he called out to the man that stood upon their borders. He didn’t seem like a threat so Khali put a small smile on his face as he approached. Before he got to close his paws planted and he sat back on his haunches his tail swishing every so often. “What brings you to Elysium?” The curiosity was getting the better of the man, he was new at this whole greetings people at the borders but whatever he could do to help Olive Andy Lily was what made him happy.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
oh boy, oh boy... someone was a-coming. he could smell 'em. not that they were stinky or nothin'. it wasn't Lily but it'd do. soon the man made himself known to Puck, who gave a hoot of greeting. that's right. a hoot. his ass felt so sore from sitting here for so long. okay, maybe he was being dramatic but damn. "well hey there, buckaroo!" the coywolf would greet him enthusiastically. 

pause. pause. paaaaaause for dramatic effect! then, he gulped air down and proceeded. "oh man, I'm glad this is Elysium" he'd go on "the last two houses were very rude to me. said don't come back, this ain't the place. well, I'm here now. that's in the past" he'd chuckle easily. "I'm here to join. I met a wolf months ago, said that you guys throw some bitchin' parties. I want in on that" he'd lean forward, frowning briefly. "I mean, unless y'all are full up. I can go someplace else?"
1/5 0/5
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali kept the smile upon his face but if you could read inside his mind the thought that were running through would definitely not call for a smile. He was wondering why someone would say buckaroo?? He knew it would be rude to ask so he kept the thought to himself and then nodded at everything the man said. Another thing that he thought was what wolf would he have met a while ago? It had to have been Lily, Olive, or Delight? Right? 

Khali opened his mouth to speak, “we do throw some of the biggest parties for miles and miles. If that’s your style then I suppose you’d fit in here. I’m Khali.” After explaining the party situation the man thought he should offer a name in place of buckaroo. “We always have room here for others. As long as you have no bad intent for our members we are always willing to lend a helping hand or give a home.” Not that Khali wasn’t getting a swelled head but he thought he was doing a good job at This whole border greeting.

If you don’t mind me asking, who had told you about us so long ago?He asked curiosly
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"cool beans" Puck would respond, making little to no sense at all aside from the happy look on his face. it was clear he was pleased with the words the other was speaking. agreed with them, even. no fuss, no mess. no sitting on your ass and doing nothing. want a home? come one, come all to Elysium! "spankin' good to meet ya, Khali" he'd add in with a vigorous nod of his head. "I'm Puck." the coolest coywolf around, the happenin'est folk... well, you get the gist. 

his head would tilt, taking on a narrowed brow and concentration clear on his face. "I dunno if she's still 'round here, but it was some lady named Lily" she had seemed a bit disappointed when he told her he had gone to Easthollow first. timelines were a bitch. he hadn't seen Lily in months and wondered if she was even here still. "she was nice. laughed at my jokes. put up with me. the usual." which made her a good person in his books. Puck retreated to his usual posture, looking at Khali with his pinkish eyes. 

"I guess you wanna know if I'm, like, useful" the young man would muse "I can tell stories, entertain kids and adults alike. I can hunt too. I travel far so I can deliver messages. don't know a lick about herbs and healin' though." it was important for recruits to list their skills to the big boys, wasn't it?
1/5 0/5