Wheeling Gull Isle Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
@Opeth @Blaqwynter @Eddie @Naya @Erika @Malcom @Fireblaze @Leatherface @Ash @Shanti @Onyx

If any decide not to attend, then Ypres will assume those who don't are no longer part of the pack, and there fore may or COULD send a death warrent out for those unattended.

The meeting with Ragnar ended pretty badly, and Ypres was actually still pissed off by the way things had gone. She never really expected a peaceful meeting with him to begin with. Hackles still raised she was all puffed up and angry. She beckoned her pack to meet with her. This was not going to be a good meeting at all. Raising her snout to the heavens she called out for each wolf. They all had better attend, or she would send a death warrant out for those who didn't. It was time things were to change around the Wheeling Gull. She was no longer going to be so nice due to the fact that her pack is failing to listen or take heed to her warnings, therefore it was on her ass when things went wrong, and other packs detested her because of their actions made.

[occ] Sorry short beginning post [/ooc]
4 Posts
Ooc —
He heard the calling from the Alpha female and ran to her calling. He greeted her with hunkering low to the ground and nipped at her muzzle with utmost respect with a wagging tail that hung between his limbs. He then stood back and sat before her waiting for what she needed to say. He assumed it was important.

Good to see you Alpha Ypres!

He waited for everyone else to show up as he sat there and slowly scratched at an itch behind his right ear.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Blaqwynter was just getting to know the isle when he heard Ypres's howl for all to come for an important meeting. The howl didn't sound very friendly, as it seemed to shake the grounds of the Isle. Blaqwynter briskly trotted towards the calling and spotted Opeth already beat him to the punch with greeting her. He too greeted Ypres with a simple nod and a wag of his tail.

Hello Queen. What is it?

He looked over to Opeth and nodded himself a greeting at him as well. He took a seat under a pine tree and waited for others to arrive for the meeting. He hope this meeting would go well.
16 Posts
Ooc —
Malcom was patrolling the southern beach when he heard the Alpha calling. He had decided that the pack was worth a try and so he put himself in the task of defending it. He turned his head to the howl and went straight to it, to his leader.

Two wolves were already there with Ypres but he only recognized one of them, Opeth, who was present when the mountain wolves came to the isle. Malcom saluted him with a nod of his head and then turned to the Alpha.

"You called" he barked softly in a submissive but confident tone.

He didn't know her really well but he already respected her, not only because she was his leader but also because he considered she was a brave subject for taking the decision of stepping up as alpha when the pack was in its worst moment and confronting the mountain wolves.
37 Posts
Ooc —
Naya knew Ypres enough to know that there was preocupation and urge in her call, she raised her snout and responded to her Alpha. she was pretty far from where Ypres called but she immediately got up and rushed throught the trees to listen for what her leader had to say.

It took a while for her to finally get there but when she did there were only a few wolves present. She greeted her brother with a bark and to the other two males she offered a wag of tail and a smile to finally turn to Ypres with intrigued eyes. "Is everything ok?" she asked as she got closer to stroke the Alpha's cheek with hers in greeting.
<span style="color:#9c3506;">ɢ</span><span style="color:#973306;">ᴏ</span><span style="color:#913105;">ᴅ</span><span style="color:#8c2f05;"> </span><span style="color:#862d05;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#812b04;">s</span><span style="color:#7c2904;"> </span><span style="color:#762704;">ʟ</span><span style="color:#712603;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#6b2403;">s</span><span style="color:#662203;">ᴛ</span><span style="color:#612002;">ᴇ</span><span style="color:#5b1e02;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#561c02;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#501a01;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#4b1801;">ɢ</span><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20"> <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/w95080e5po/tumblr_m0c1vwFOsc1qa3wopo1.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&buttoncolor=a30000&slidercolor=a30000" /></object>
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie
Leatherface came dashing from the wild growth of the island, summoned by the call of his leader. When he neared the gathering he pushed on the brakes slowing himself with ease so that he arrived in a brisk fashion, it hadn't been a race but others had beaten him already. He acknowledged Ypres first, having to bow quite low to be able to greet her with a swipe of his tongue on her chin. Sliding backwards onto his feet again, his gaze swept over the others, concluding that they were his packmates though he did not know them personally. And unlike the rest, he said nothing, silently swinging around to plop himself so that he could face Ypres with new attention.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Erika was trudging her way back onto the Isle, desperate to find Ypres and make amends with her when she heard the howl. It was urgent and demanding. She had to respond to this. Mustering all the strength she had, she made her way to her alpha.

Noticing the group of wolves clustered around the firey alpha, she hung back, keeping in sight of Ypres, but staying away from the crowd. She wasn't sure if she was accepted again into the pack, and was willing to stay at the bottom of the ranks if it meant staying.
I am a brave wolf. What are you gonna do about that? I have so much more courage than average. What you gonna do? You cant escape.
4 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Ash heard the call, and raced to Ypres. "Hello," he panted. Her call had sounded urgent, so he sat down close to her, then groveled on the ground in front of her, and nipped at her muzzle.
I have amnesia now, but that won't change me at all. You fight against my pack. I fight two times as hard. Now that shows you loyalty!
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Fireblaze followed Ash, keeping him in sight, and listening to the howl that rang out from Ypres. It was demanding them to come. Urgent. She saw the crowd of wolves, then noticed Erika by herself. Sitting down by the other she-wolf, she said "Hi."
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
Onyx heard the howl. It sounded like Ypres, the short new alpha Onyx met recently. She headed toward it, remembering it was safe. She neared the area but realized there were many, many wolves there, so she hung back and watched. She did not know whether her scent drifted or not.
She watched the wolves, wondering what all they were like. She could only see a few of their faces. She wanted to greet Ypres, but all the other wolves were there and she would not go out in front of them.

I'm going to assume Onyx has already met Ypres in our other thread and knows her
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ok it has been 4 days since I posted, so I am going to assume IC that Shanti and Eddie are of no longer this pack.

One by one, they all had come; all but two. It made Ypres even more irked that Eddie and Shanti where missing in action. They all had respectfully greeted her, with nips, licks, and other active submissions. Ypres returned their greets with one of her own with a swift lick and a rub, but she was too angered to get too mushy and lovey dovey at the moment. That anger bubble was still there from that morning's meeting with Ragnar; and it had grown into a cancerous playground of rage as her eyes burned at each of her members coldly.

I had an unsettling meeting this morning with Stavenger Bay's Alpha. I will not tolerate insubordination from any of you. Apparently some of you have been interloping on their lands. We just underwent a terrible war with the Silvertippers and now we sit at the brink of a possible threat of a new war now with Stavenger Bay because of the actions made by some of you..

Her voice slowly began to raise as she spoke. She was tired of other packs reporting to her about her members trespassing on their lands. She offered an unsettling snarl as she stood there slowly washing her gaze upon each wolf.

Stay the hell off the bay or be killed. Because if the Alpha there don't, I will!

She looked over each wolf carefully observing to assess their faces.

I see Shanti and Eddie had not come. Very well then, I shall see to it their deaths. Blaqwynter, you will hunt the two and kill them if sighted. Understood?

If Blaqwynter failed the mission, Ypres would do the dirty work herself. Eyes fell upon each wolf as she stood atop of the meeting boulder observing her members.

If anyone sees a strange wolf, kill them, no questions! Especially if it is of another pack!

She grumbled with a growl.

From now on, the borders are to be tight! Is that understood? No one leaves this isle. No one comes onto this isle, and if they do they will not be leaving alive. Do you all understand?!
4 Posts
Ooc —
Opeth watched everyone arrive quicker than he thought anyone would. His eyes then turned to Ypres after each wolf had shown up. He listened to her speak. Who where the two wolves that were missing in action? Eyes looked over to a huge black male called Blaqwynter then his eyes met those of the others and offered a shy smile. Opeth then turned his eyes back upon Ypres as she proceeded to speak.

I never trekked the Bay...

He muttered gingerly in his Alpha's direction. He liked the idea of killing any wolf that interloped on the isle.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Nodding to each wolf as they pressed in, his eyes soon looked to Ypres who demanded respect and found it. He gruffed gently as he studied her much smaller formation standing upon a boulder as she spoke of keeping off the Bay. He growled lightly as she mentioned a possible war if their mishaps of trespassing continued. Ypres then mentioned for him to warrant out a death issue for Eddie and Shanti. He imagined she'd go with him, but he often worked alone, but it was her call. If they were not found, then perhaps they had run off the isle. He offered Ypres a swift nod of skull to acknowledge that he comprehended her every command.
Wolves are cool. `Sup wi` dat?
8 Posts
Ooc — Rainclaw
Shanti heard the howl of Ypres from the other side of the territory (I <3 making plots) and groaned. How was he meant to get to the- CRACK. Shanti whipped around and sniffed the humid air.
"Hello?"
He shrugged and growled to himself. "I`m getting paranoid."
CRACK.
Burning pain, emanating from his shoulder. He licked the spot and spat out in disgust; his tongue was smothered in blood. He awkwardly twisted his head towards his shoulder and gasped. The crack had been the only warning of a tree that had smashed down. A few metres away, he could see the barbed branch that had struck him; as bloody and sharp as a wolf`s claw. Shanti howled in pain and terror...hoping a wolf would help him.
<span style="color:#9c3506;">ɢ</span><span style="color:#973306;">ᴏ</span><span style="color:#913105;">ᴅ</span><span style="color:#8c2f05;"> </span><span style="color:#862d05;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#812b04;">s</span><span style="color:#7c2904;"> </span><span style="color:#762704;">ʟ</span><span style="color:#712603;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#6b2403;">s</span><span style="color:#662203;">ᴛ</span><span style="color:#612002;">ᴇ</span><span style="color:#5b1e02;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#561c02;">ɪ</span><span style="color:#501a01;">ɴ</span><span style="color:#4b1801;">ɢ</span><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20"> <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/w95080e5po/tumblr_m0c1vwFOsc1qa3wopo1.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&buttoncolor=a30000&slidercolor=a30000" /></object>
41 Posts
Ooc — Natalie
Most of the information was difficult for Leatherface to filter through, not understanding the context of what was said and too anxious to speak up and question the alpha. As she spoke he observed in his dedicated silence the other wolves who seemed to accept this information. Whatever bay it was, he confirmed to himself not to go there, and he might have lingered on the thought of the death sentence given to the two unknown wolves but his sympathy seemed lacking; he could not connect the feeling to faces he did not know. At the end of it, he knew to keep outsiders away from the island, his bulk and diligence would lend to the task set by his alpha. Do you all understand?! Leatherface gave a single nod, his ears suddenly pulled forward by the strangled sound of a howl. Pulling to his feet the beast hovered, unsure he would be allowed to investigate.