Stone Circle You must make the choice to take the chance if you want anything in life to change.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
Hoping for @Aerasha, but AW, too!

She had been back less than forty-eight hours, but strolling through the lands, it was like her paws had never left. There was new life growing among the trees, among the prairie, and among the herds. She paused when she heard the soft sounds of the deer, trying to stay quiet in the forest. Steph was just at the edge, and she flicked an ear back towards them. For a moment, she thought about trying to hunt them. But, she knew she couldn't take one down on her own, and she didn't want to bother anyone with it just yet. 

So, she continued forward, and made her way to the Stone Circle. They stood as tall as ever, and her tail swayed back and forth softly for a moment as she entered them. When she got to the middle, she sat back on her haunches, and simply surveyed the world around her with a quiet contentment.

Home.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha was a floating, and fleeting figure, in her mind, anyway, for some she was a rather.. Special case. She was a bit here, and there, but wasn't too heavily involved. Though she knew what was around, and what was to be. Those who left, and those who came, that much she knew. Faces were easy to recognize with the dame, she couldn't forget all those she met, for they were too enthralling, too special, to forget them. The world outside of her Kingdom was more entertaining then she could imagine, despite the rather, extremely laxed days she had. They were quite peaceful, almost too peaceful.

One face, which was gone but never forgotten, was seen today. Her mystic eyes of blue and brown, slowly wandered to a familiar figure, that has been gone for quite some time. Though there was changes, for she noticed the thiness, but something else seemed different, that Aerasha couldn't put her paw on. Perhaps the experience, of the unknown? For this lady, if she remembered, stepped out of the forest for quite some time.

"Heeeeeeey Stephhhh," Aerasha greeted oh-so casually, "welcome baaack, how yaaaaa dooiiiiin'?"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
A soft and flowing voice reached her ears, and Steph's gaze turned to focus on Aerasha. Her tail wagged in greeting and she gave the female a friendly smile. Hey, Aerasha, she greeted back. Steph's memories of the female were positive, as Aerasha seemed to be easy going and all-around friendly. Thank you, she responded to the welcome back. 

I'm doing alright, she answered. Just settling back in mostly, which seemed to be coming easy. Easthollow felt more like home now than it ever had before. Or maybe it was just because Steph had found out who she was, and how she fit into it. 

Her gaze quickly traveled over the other female, expecting to find her frame not much better than Valette's. Steph was sorely wrong on that front. She had heard she got demoted, and was now obligated to eat after everyone else in the pack. But, Steph hadn't really expected Aerasha to be quite so... selfish. Steph's smile turned into a frown. I heard about your demotion, she brought up. Is it true that you put yourself before Valette and her pups? Steph asked. She didn't want to believe it, and gave Aerasha the opportunity to defend herself. Though, since Valette saw fit of the demotion, Steph didn't think there was a way for Aerasha to come out of this looking any kind of good.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Was it funnn?~" She of course inquired the other, wondering what sort of tales she had to share. Aerasha was curious if the journey was a worthwhile, seeing what was the outside. She sure thought so, once the banishment was set for the Princess, and she came to Easthollow, as the journey led her. Though Steph came back, seemingly looking content on the place of home, so maybe it wasn't that great as it was imagined?

"Ohhhh, yeaaahhh.~" Despite the demotion being set, and she is now a Miscreant, she was as laxed as ever. A smile, and a lethargic gaze as she swayed side to side in a conversation, the normal of an oddity that she was. Though now her routine was mixed a bit, as she simply couldn't eat and sleep, and now it was sleep, sleep, oh midnight, everyone ate.. Can she? Questions to be asked! She was patient, though upon waiting.

"Did I?~" It was a question she gave herself as well. One didn't think she did, as she simply ate at times, then slept, the rest of the time. Little to no exercise for the fluff, but she felt the same, surely didn't gain weight, no sir'! It was a hard question, because Aerasha didn't know if she did or not, since she didn't see them too often- or anyone for a while before being 'reborn' (fatty) and coming back to socialize, "I don't think sooo..?~"

"Thooough I haven't seeen them tooo often, exceepttt for lil' West Tree."
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Was it fun? Steph had to think a moment. She hadn't left for fun. I suppose not, really, she said honestly. It was... eye-opening, she added. She didn't think there was anything fun about being a wolf on her own, but the experience taught her just how much she could take, and what she was made of. That was more of value to Steph than having fun out there. 

Steph was taken aback at how calm Aerasha was about her demotion. Was she taking this seriously? Did i? The girl didn't even realize she had done anything wrong. Aerasha admitted she hadn't seen much of the others, except West Tree. Is that because you spend more time sleeping than anything else? Steph was trying to be cordial, but some attitude slipped out of her maw. This woman was blatantly disrespectful to all the other family members, and Steph no longer questioned whether her demotion was right or not. If you don't change your ways, Steph advised, You'll have that rank forever. Did she care? Was she content to be at the bottom?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha tilted her head innocently, curious on what she had went through. It wasn't fun? She of course, simply went through with the desire of enjoyment; selfishness to be exact. So she was curious on what had happened, if it wasn't something to be enjoyed, "what'd you dooo?~" She held no restraint, on asking, and directly questioned.

Despite Steph being more on edge, she continued with a carefree matter, not reading the more serious atmosphere that was being presented. She answered honestly, though, as there was nothing to hide, "Hmmmm," that was a consideration, and most likely true, "perhaaapsss?~" There was a lot of keynotes on why she got demoted, but that was definitely a key move on becoming a miscreat. Her weight, was still underwraps.

Aerasha's head curled to the other side, and questioned, "Dooo, raankss matter that much?~" Sshe didn't have the life of an Omega, or someone on the run. She was ontop, a Princess, the royalty, but an outsider to her family. Though blood was still there, and she was given the life of elites, no work to be done, and all the play. Fate played too, and came to be she was no longer welcomed in the fairytale land of Kingdoms, and soon came to be a regular, wolf. Not that she scorned it, but all was new to her. She felt peaceful.

"I'mmm happpyyy where I am. Are youuu?~"
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
What did she do? It wasn't an odd question, but Steph felt like some wolves may thought she went on vacation. Then again, maybe she was just cranky. Mostly just explored, she offered. It was the truth. She hunted when she needed to, slept when she felt like it, and the rest of the time, she just wandered the lands, meeting others from time to time. Some were nice, some weren't. She did her battles, learned her lessons, and came back home. 

Steph was aware that Aerasha was not taking this seriously, and she was doing her best to keep her own temper on check. Steph looked perplexed to the other's female question. Were ranks important? Well... I suppose to most it is. Being an omega is fine, even if it is a low rank. But, I supposed it would bother me very much if I had upset leadership so much that they gave me a rank even lower than that. Steph did realize, at that point, that while she was concerned with rank, others might not be. 

She gave serious thought to Aerasha's next question, then decidedly shook her head. No, she admitted. I want to work my way back up to Beta. But, I know it cannot be handed back to me, and I'm not upset with needed to prove to Valette that I deserve it. Did Aerasha ever want to be more than a miscreant? It's very possible that if you don't show our leader that you deserve to be here, she may think that you don't, Steph cautioned. At the end of the day, she couldn't force Aerasha to do anything. But, one day, Steph might just force her out of the pack lands.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Hm, that's a point~, she thought. Thinking on how the Matiarch, the dear Valette had reacted to seeing Aerasha, she was clearly upset. Though she gave no qualms about herself, despite the obvious scornful looks from others, one that may appear on the former Beta. If she knew the Princess's thoughts, perhaps she would look in scorn on the uncaring nature she held about the matter. Truly, not seeing the problem, nor the issue with her.. Physique.

"A worthy goal.~" She nodded with a smile, a slight admiration sprinkled upon her words for Steph's courageous speech. She enjoyed the bravery talk many gave, it truly showed like a fairytale, and showed up as one, when they held truth. Aerasha wondered how one would show her way to rise, and gain what she once had again. It'd be interesting to watch..

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png]

Her face seemed to twist, before turning upwards, "hmmm.~" Her face rose, with a look toward the sky as she thought upon it, "She diiiid mention that.~" She forgotten Valette's words that echoed, 'this is a warning. If you want to stay in Easthollow I will want to see you do things for the pack.' Thoouuugh, nothing was really specified was it? So the smartass thought, as her colorful gaze turned back toward the other, questioning them, "Theeeennn, what shall be done?"

What should she do?