Cedar Sweep Novae and Alula (Continued)
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Traveling out of the Hideaway Strath area was quite disappointing to Novae. As she had come to enjoy it their. But the golden brown and black splotched wolf was not one to hold on to things. Unless it had to do with her family. She stopped. Turning to face Alula, she rested her acid green gaze on her sibling. "No point in fighting a pack that has rightfully claimed territory and where your outnumbered. If we stayed longer and didn't leave, things could of gone sour." She stated.

Looking around, at least they now were in a safe area to talk. "Never seen you before. But obviously from you speaking Tsis your a Sahira. What's your name?" She asked calmly.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She literally slunk all the way until Novae stopped. She stared at the dirt her ears flattened back and looking miserable as she listened to Novae explain. She pouted and looked back toward the Straith like she was going to go back. "Alula. It's better for us but we left Priest there even more outnumbered" she gave her name and cut right to the chase, unable to rid herself of the feeling that it was a betrayal that she had left without calling for him first.
B+I= Tsis

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Hearing her cousin was roaming the area within Hideaway Strath peaked her interest. "Fashis? Nu zinot nie sulslezra tym buti is tave plota. Nu zinot tik kelias je'as j'us ir nuyak sessuo Krynn." Really? I had no clue he was in the area. I've only ran into you and my sister Krynn. Novae wasn't usually near so many of her family members in the same area all at one time. Although now it became certain to the mottled colored wolf that the Ancients were bringing them all together now for a reason. 

Novae's gaze didn't miss the look in Alula's expression. "Duobé na, tegu mus zuti krata nuo jis." Well then, let's go search for him. she insisted. Novae knew that Alula wasn't going anywhere til Priest was found. And she knew that as a Sahira it wasn't right to leave another family member behind if they were nearby. 
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It hadn't dawned on her that they weren't all together. She'd met Gryffin and Priest, knew that her savior came with two more wolves and had assumed that any other Sahira's were part of a group. When Novae expressed surprise at there being just one more she blinked and immediately began to explain "you mean there's no group? I've met you, Gryffin and Priest. Priest has two siblings with him too. My father...hes around" she couldn't believe the other hadn't met anyone else. She nodded and brushed the subject aside thinking it over and then sighing "I haven't seen anyone in a while myself though" she sounded lonely when she said it though she turned and began to head off to search.
B+I= Tsis

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
"Its been a long time since the Sahira Family have ALL been together. Everyone just kinda went their own way for awhile. Bumping into one another from time to time." She stated. Stopping in her tracks, Novae was curious. "How long have you been apart from the Family? Besides your dad." 

Novae wanted to learn more about her sibling. [font]"Also, whats your divinity?" [/font]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She didn't mind the conversation as they walked though her main focus was on sniffing every wolf scent she came across which was often. "It was about a year" she said as she thought it over. Between how she wandered away with Mars when they were young and the few months it took to locate Priest by chance, it had been a year give or take a month. "Purity...not to be confused with innocence" she said and flicked her ears. It had been discussed thoroughly between her and her father that she was meant to keep herself free of judgement, not partake in violence and love withou5 boundaries. That to be pure she was to hold off of sex until she found someone she loved and then she could give herself to them fully. She had been told that she could dabble in things without really being considered dirtied but she preferred not to, even though she had gotten a taste of it. "Maybe he already left...I haven't seen any Sahira as of late" she suggested as she had yet to catch his scent anywhere around this area and they'd been there long enough that they should have.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
As Alula told her how long she had been alone for, it made Novae think how she wouldn't of handled being alone that long without social contact. As much as she loved peace and quiet, being apart from everyone that long would of drove her crazy. The mottled wolf smiled as she glanced at Alula. "So we both are in the same Divinity then." She said happily. 

Stopping to see if she could catch any scent of Priest, Novae sighed. "I think your right. Let's spread out in different directions. He shouldn't be far." Quietly she turned and started heading in the opposite direction from her cousin, to search for a trail. "I'll stay in howling distance. Just call me if you find anything."