Swiftcurrent Creek Tell me love is endless
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Forward Dated: July 3, 2019

With the chaotic arrival of her children and the departure of her youngest daughter, Lie was haunted by the events that transpired. Skittish and fragile in her grief, Lie fully devoted herself to her two remaining children. @Soter and @Morena. Rarely acknowledging any other that might venture into the den. Only @Alessia and @Kavik had been allowed to approach her, Lainie and Polaris being kept a safe distance from their youngest siblings lest another accident occur.

Curled around the tiny bundles of fluff, Lie touched the top of her sons head enjoying the puppy smell that had once again enveloped the den. Ensuring her daughter didn’t feel ignored, despite not understanding anything other than milk, Lie gave her a lick along her back.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
the universe flows through me.
17 Posts
Ooc — hund
He had the luck of not being aware of the travesty that had occurred to one of his littermates. So in his own world, everything was just right and pretty amazing. Especially once he got the hang of eating. Which it should be made clear that he was a messy and forceful eater, ravenous as a beast could be. Probably to make up for his failure of latching on upon his entrance to the world.

What wasn’t cool though was something coming from above while he had been meeting his milk quota for the hour. In his head he was about to teach them a grand lesson of why they shouldn’t mess with him. In reality, he rolled onto his pudgy side with short flailing limbs.
french & common
19 Posts
Ooc — Wren
The most Morena understood of what had been going on was that she had one less source of warmth nearby. Considering the largest form and the source of milk were still close, however, she didn't much mind. If she squirmed a little more, that was mostly unintentional. Squirming seemed to lead to milk, sometimes. Others it led to being cold, and that was when she learned to cry, cry, cry until she was warm again.

For the moment she was pressed close to the most familiar smells, tiny grunts escaping as she glutted herself. The warm-wet-cold swipe along her back earned a squeak, and when her mouth fell open she naturally continued her slew of grunts and whines, airing her complaints about the interruption for all they were inaudible to her own ears. Tiny face nudging up against her mother's stomach before she blindly flailed her way closer to her brother's scent, too, confused and a little grumpy.
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Her lips curved in a tired smile at her vocal children. She honestly didn’t remember the others being so loud, but perhaps she had simply forgotten. Lie told herself she wouldn’t forget anything with these two, she would savor these young days no matter how tough they seemed. In all fairness she believed the older days were more difficult, when it was easier for them to get into trouble.

Ignoring the twinge of regret her thought had led to the woman focused in on the two squawking children. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.” Lie murmured softly, not that they could hear her. Her grunty daughter would receive yet another lick, but to the top of her head and a nose back in the direction of her dinner. Giving Soter a little bop on the tummy for his troubles. She curled tighter around the pair if possible and dropped her head to the ground beside Soter her face leaning against him.
1/5
5/5

the universe flows through me.
17 Posts
Ooc — hund
He had taught them a lesson it seemed as their head fell to the ground against him. His pudgy limbs attempted to stretch and wrap around the muzzle of his mother, although it was a futile attempt as he found himself rolling back into the plush of her neck. It was warm though and he was okay with the comfort that surrounded him.

A large yawn (for a puppy, so in truth it was small and likely adorable because this is Soter we're talking about) escaped him at last. He had ate to his heart's content and downed a beast — that he didn't realize was just his Mom being...well, Mom but that was beside the point. The point was that he had had a productive ten minutes. Which might as well mean his whole afternoon is scheduled as nap time.
french & common
19 Posts
Ooc — Wren
Her complaints were met with another warm-wet-cold sensation on top of her head, and then a familiar nudging back to her meal. She wasn't certain yet if she wanted to allow this to pacify her, still whining even as she goes back to eating her fill, but eventually, the warm curl of her mother helped her settle down again. Everything was right in her small world, and she nuzzled into her mother's stomach.

She was even happier when the circle of warmth curled tighter, trying to let this be known with a yip that was more squeak than anything. Tiny tongue poked out between her lips, unnoticed by the pup herself, as she rolled a bit and began the laborious effort of finding her brother, a.k.a. the perfect napping spot.
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
I’m thinking we can shut this down and get a new one up?

With heavy heads, Rosalie could tell that both the youngsters were growing tired for the exciting activities with maman. They were so young and precious, Lie could stair at the all day. And she would. Lovingly ensuring their every need was taken care off.

She didn’t know it, but this was her life altering moment of motherhood. A sensation crept up in her heart at the idea of them going with out, or missing something they needed. She would never let that happen. THESE were her CHILDREN and there was nothing in the world that would keep her from them.

Nothing.

With these thoughts she accepted her children crawling up her neck. We she could feel their tiny hearts beating. She rolled over slightly to accommodate them again her tiny frame. With several licks for both Soter and Morena, Lie had a feeling it might be nap time.
1/5
5/5