breakfast is the most important meal of the day
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
for @Hawkeye ; slight powerplay of her position

One of the things Finn prided himself in was his good sportsmanship. Even if he did not like to lose he could easily walk away from a defeat with a light heart. He had grown up as an only child but that did not rid him of having a childhood bully. One of the other young pups at his birth pack used to pester him day and night until Finn found the magic key that liberated him.

Indifference.
After a while of reacting with a deadpan look to every joke, of course the instigator would get bored and leave, running to find a much reactive victim. Even if he didn't use indifference in the same way today, it still occupied a big part of his life. Honesty was not the best policy, it was indifference! If you didn't let anyone hurt you, well you would never get hurt.

The best way not to get your heart broken, is pretend you don't have one. Though recently in was being hard for the young male to be loyal to that belief. During the few weeks he'd been in the Teekon Wilds he'd seen the most beautiful girls. It was hard to ignore feelings that arose so abruptly in his chest.

Like it was happening right now. A lithe shadow, with a feminine yet strong complexion strutted past him. Dayumm! he thought while following with his olive colored eyes. What a great way to start off the day.

<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: no worries! thanks for posting first!!

Hawkeye had noticed the male, yet she didn't care. What she also noticed was the look he gave her. With an indifferent voice, she stated: "I know you are looking at me, male." She gave a little more sway to her hips to taunt him, just for the pure fact that she knew she could.

From the corner of her pastel green eyes that he had deep orbs that were a mix of green and brown, a different shade than the normal green eyes that were displayed on other wolves. He had a strong frame, silver dappled with white and a darker grey. He was good-looking, but Hawkeye was not interested.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
:)

Staring was never appropiate, Finn had learned that the hard way. Look at a girl for more that 30 seconds and they flip out thinking you're some kind of sick pervert that has somehow managed to undress you with his eyes alone. That had happened to him. Once. It was true that Finn was now an expirienced cassanova, but he didn't turn into one from one day to another. Trial and error had taught him all he knew --or thought he knew-- about women.

Unlike any other subject, the wonders of the women mind was a subjject that never ended. He could study his whole life and still be sure he couldn't comprehend the complexity of the feminine mentality. Despite all that, Finn was a curious student that even without the promise of a diploma in his future, remained intrigued by the female reasoning.

His olive eyes danced along the curves of her body before responding to the scolding."How couldn't I, female?" he barked back, was this going to end in the same boy and girl thing with his female version by the hot springs?

<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye stopped and stood where she stood when he returned with just as much sass as she, if not more. If she'd been Alpha still, she would have strode right up to him; but, she was not, so she slowly turned her body around in a half circle and sat, simply staring at him and blinking.

Not done with her playful mouth, she decided to give him the light of day. "Do you like what you see, male?" She gave a small smile, unable to simply give a smirk. Hawkeye nearly laughed, but held it back (although it could be seen in her eyes).
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

His olive eyes were stuck to her face, she had a stricking set of eyes that sent ripples of lightning running along his spine everytime her orbs met his. He flicked the tip of his tail before answering, complimenting a lady was good but if it was done excesively the power to steer the potential relationship would be handed onto the female. That was a horrid mistake in Finn's eyes.

With a careless motion of his tail and ears he locked eyes with the female. Giving her a low purr-like rumble in his chest before answering. "Can't say I don't", he replied nonchalantly. He had complimented her yet he had not treated her like she was the last oasis in the desert.

Then after taking a small step to reduce the space between them, he decided to give her a chance to look at him better. The silver male, stretched his front legs and straightened his back and tail only to give her a sneak peak of his size (which wasn't competition to Ferdie) and the rippling muscles underneath his lush coat.

"Got a name there, sweetheart?" he mused while glancing at her sideways.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Amusement shone in Hawkeye's orbs as the silver male before her seemed to be trying to flirt with her. It only took her a moment to decided that she would play his little game and play it as far at it would go. "Well," she said a little breathy and continued with, "I suppose that means you do." A small smile appeared on her face as she shifted to stand with her chest puffed out slightly and let her tail flick once like a cat's.

She watched the male flaunt himself, and she admitted that he looked good. In her mind. Can't give him the pleasure of knowing what you're thinking, the dark she-wolf thought. The female simply eyed him up and down, returning her eyes to his face. "My name is Hawkeye," she spoke in a sultry voice. "How about you, Mr. Muscles?" She picked one of her eyebrows up with the question, interested in what he'd respond with,
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Now these was something he could easily get used to. Pretty girls and beautiful landscape what else could a man ask for. He congratulated Peregrine for the diverse set of women he had in his pack, not knowing that in fact the precious lady in front of him was Peregrine's ex. He smiled coyly when she threw his comment back at him.

Hawkeye. That was quite a name. He nodded slowly as he came to a stop. The distance between them had been reduced and both parties had had the chance to get a good glimpse of one another. Her voice was soft and amusing, just like the fact that her counter pick-up line was almost identical to Fox's.

Mr. Hunk had become Mr. Muscles.
He gave a little chuff and raised his eyes to meet hers. The intensity of his olive eyes had increased --just like his ego. "I'd go with that if you'd like", he teased while a smile formed in his face, "Though my real name is Finn." he barked while whipping his tail to one side.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A smirk appeared on Hawkeye's face. She held back a comment about Finley being his twin sister, which was hilarious in her mind.

"What about a last name?" She asked, moving even closer to the male. The female walked around him, their coats being the only things that touched, and even then it was the slightest brush here and there.

ooc edit: omg I wrote so little >_> I'm in a hurry to leave work, I'm sorry :(
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
don't worry :o

Luckily she bit her tongue when a comment about her look-alike popped into mind. That would've called off the whole little act he was putting just for her. Besides, calling them siblings just sounded...wrong.

He was delighted to feel the softness of her fur ocassionally brushing his flank. Ever so often he'd stretch his tail discreetly just so the touch became more frequent. Her question made a chuckle bubble from his throa. Flirting was a game of wits, and she was a good competitor. "Ollivander", he barked in between a playful smile. "Want my adress too? he teased, while he had not yet dug out his den he figured the task would be done over the next few days.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A smirk appeared once more on the face of Hawkeye. Ollivander, like in Harry Potter? interesting. "I knew a wolf named Ollivander once, first name, though. He was the wiseman of my old pack. He was also very handsome." She paused a beat, returning to the front of Finn. "You might be even better looking." She brushed her tail across his face.

"I'm sure I could find your 'address' before you could," she teased right back. She had been here longer than anyone, and by months at that. Hawkeye had explored the plateau hundreds of times, though she did know the borders best. Her mind momentarily flickered to the shrine she once used, but she willed the thought to drift away.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

While she spoke, Finn's olive eyes danced across the soft and polished features of her face, even if she had a recent scar covering one of her brows and eye, her face still held onto the beuty it had had before the incident. The mention of another Ollivander didn't spike his interest, he carried that last name because it was his mother's but it really didn't mean much to him. Though he did hope to pas on the Ollivander name as well as his handsome genes.

Her light brush of her tail across his face made a low purr-like sound to come from his chest. Uuu nice save, you were making me a little jealous there, he barked softly --it was a lie, he didn't care much for a guy sharing his same last name. After finding out a girl was also named like him coincidences like such barely surprised him.

Oh, yeah? Tell me where you live, perhaps we are neighbors he quipped while giving his tail a flick. He wanted to know were the good spots were so he could call dibs before anyone tried to dig a den there.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Laughter floated lightly from Hawkeye's coal-coated chest. "Tell you where I live," she somewhat quoted him. "So you can stalk me, loverboy?" She turned around, making eye contact with the male. Her eyes danced on his face up to his eyes, and she stopped a moment. It was obvious she had a zone-out, but it was brief.

Delight touched her pastel green orbs as she made as if she were to walk around Finn again. Hawkeye paused near his ear, though, while traveling towards his tail. "I'm sure you'd come into my den and then try to seduce me." The Amazonian breathed this gently to Finn's ear in a low, sensuous voice dripping in amusement. A smirk designed itself onto the left half of the dark girl's face.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

He appreciated her attempt to make a joke about his question though he chuffed soflty as she insinuated he would stalk her. That was not the tactic Finn played, he ususally charmed his target enough to arise interest in them and then he disappeared for a while to give them time to think--and time for their interest to develop into a desire to seek him out. So technically, it was the girls who ended up stalking him--that if things worked according to his calculations.

Wow, no I'm no freak, he defended himself while swaying his tail to one side, I'm a noble lover, with the heart of a gentleman he mused while smiling, he was pleased at his quick assemble of words that gave him a better reputation than just saying he was a player with little patience and varied tastes.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
"Oh?" Hawkeye asked, the question bathed in amusement and surprise. Backing up a few feet, the dark female sat gently on the ground. "Tell me, Ser Muscles: how are you a noble lover with the heart of a gentleman?" The she-wolf had her days of heavily pursuing males to be her mate. She had a romantic notion about how life should be, and she now realized she should have just fucked all of the dudes in the pack instead of settling down stayed single.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Well shit, he thought as he pursed his lips while the little men inside his brain emptied file folders and typed furiously in the silver male's control center trying to come up with another clever answer for the dark coated female. He gulped down some excess of saliva building up his his mouth, it tended to overflow when he was nervous --or hungry.

Finally after a couple or eternal seconds, his mouth opened and he spoke up. Not his best answer but it was something. Who said guys with muscles can't be nice and sweet too? he barked, while giving his shoulders a light shrug. It was probably not the answer she was looking for but whatever..

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Her eyes watched in amusement as she saw his little nervous signals. When he answered, she realized she'd be staring at him in a trance. "Well, who's to prove it to me?" she countered to him as he shrugged. Hawkeye nearly laughed, wondering if he was giving up already or if he was just acting like he no longer cared. Either way, it made her smile.

She decided that she liked the male, even if he was a pervert who liked to show off. They could banter back and forth for a whole day and she'd be happy — it would take her mind off of other... unpleasant things.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
exit Finn, thank youuu c:

Despite the apparent connection or chemistry the ebony female could've felt with him, his conceited and immature mind was somewhere else among the clouds. Finn was a player, he had not found a lady that could tame the beast in him and even with Hawkeye's electric heart and fierce soul she was no match for the macho monster that dwelled in his insides -- the one that pushed him to use sugar coated words as his weapon and drove him to feast on naive women.

He allowed his eyes to trail away from her for a minute or so, as interesting as their little back and forth game was, he was actually getting hungry.. and since she wasn't on the menu he decided it'd be best to excuse himself and go grab a bite.

You'll see soon enough,, he barked with a smile, then without further ado he dipped his nose and padded away. If it was not him who was meant to prove her theory wrong he was sure there had to be a man out there that would.

561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A half-smirk, half-smile tugged at Hawkeye's midnight lips. Finn had amused her, but she did wonder what he was truly like under the macho man ego. He was very handsome, and with that could probably have any female he'd like. But Hawkeye saw through whatever it was he was doing. The dark wolf made a note in her mind to seek him out again someday soon and try to figure out who he truly was.

As he disappeared further into the trees, the she-wolf hesitated and then turned to walk away.