Cerulean Cape This road I’m on
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It seemed the the pack had decided on a territory (just assuming here) and the male found himself exploring the territories around it. From what he has gathered not much was around here just sand and ocean water.

He gazed into the water and he saw fish swimming around. Perhaps he might try and hunt one. With that in mind he stepped into the blue;his paws now wet.

@Connor
Common || Lirean
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The large male was not only set on getting to know the area, but he was also set on meeting new faces so that his future packmates were comfortable and okay with him being around. He began to scan the island that Rhae had set on being their home, he was trying to get used to the sand being in between his paws, being born on a mountain, so sand was fairly new to him, and he was quite honestly struggling with it. The giant male was walking along the shoreline, he was scanning for potential prey and what he might have to hunt later on. He made note of what was around him, well there is a lot of water around so there is obviously going to be fish, and if there is fish, there are birds. Not to mention trees so squirrels?

He wanted to make sure that he could provide for his new pack and was set on doing that. As he was walking, he came across another wolf, but he wasn't in alarm since he had seen this wolf before and was going to be his future packmate. Connor smiled and made sure he was as welcoming as he could be, he walked up to him but didn't get too close, he wanted to respect his space. "Hello," he said politely, "I don't believe we have personally met before but I know you are going to be part of Aristos with us." He finished with an eager tail wag, he wanted to get to know him, and he hoped that the male would be welcoming to him.
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He seriously had no idea what he was doing as he tried to clamp a fish in between his jaws and the salt water was gross eying belief and he turned to look at the male whom had announced his presence. Water dripping from his muzzle. “Uh...hi.” He kinda felt ridiculous but who cares. “I’m Daegon and yeah.”
Common || Lirean
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor noticed how the male seemed to be struggling a bit, and when he turned to face him, there was dripping seawater all around his nose after failed attempts. The cinnamon male wasn't going to jump to conclusions already about what he was doing and he didn't want to make him feel like he was doing a horrible job and was in desperate need of pointers. The giant male decided to slowly weave his way into that conversation so he doesn't sound too pushy or intruding, "a pleasure to be meeting you Daegon, my name is Connor." He said with a dip of his head and a welcoming gaze, Connor was desperate that people were at least comfortable with him being around them, he knew not everyone was going to like him, but if they were going to be a pack, they had to get used to each other's presence.

The man had made his way over to the shore where Daegon was trying to catch a fish, he peered into the water, he could see fish swimming about back and forth as if they were teasing them. Connor frowned, "slimy little things," he muttered as he looked up to Daegon, sympathizing with the male, it was true that Connor had a hard time with fish but with living in the mountains, it was essential to learn how. He wanted to make conversation with him, "back where I come from it was a norm to learn how to catch them, and believe me I had my fair share of slip-ups," he added, remembering the time he almost drowned because his foot slipped and his head got caught between two rocks, it was rather embarrassing.