Fairspell Meadow Thank God I ain't have to smack a bitch today
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
@Blossom, thank your patience! Devit is just really slow for me to write up until I get him more settled... and until September rolls around lol but i clearly didn't forget about you!

That lovely scent... that scent. Oh yes, it was unmistakable. Berries. It drew in the rockstar like a fly to shit, there weren't many that were around, but some were better than none! One, in particular, caught his eye... the dark bumpy berries, they look almost like blackberries to anyone, but a little off in comparison, if they didn't grow in a tree.

They were just as he liked them. Unripe. Bite by bite he continued to pick the low baring branches bare, he only needed a couple of mouthfulls... Not many were needed for the right effects. Bouncing from one branch to the next, he swallowed them one by one, eating a few leaves here and there along the way - no matter, the leaves never hurt anyone. The taste was just as rancid as ever, but this wasn't his first rodeo, the feeling to come made it all worth it - except for the shits, that would come later.