Shadowwyn Moor Shade
109 Posts
Ooc —
She couldn’t find anything to do at Easthollow so she decided to not go far but a little bit out the territory in hopes of maybe finding a deer or something she could hunt down and bring back. Or at the very least get to a quiet location to clear her head. 

@Artyom
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
It'd been sunny when he departed the hollow that morning, though the heavens had clouded considerably by midday. Artyom pressed on along one of its creeks, content to cool his travel-worn paws in the more shallow reaches. Despite the dull sky and his thinned Summer pelage, the heat continued to be a bother. He yearned for rain or thunder to clear the humidity that hung in the air, but the days ticked by and his wish failed to come true.

The sight of a pale-furred stranger caused his golden ears to lift, and mahogany eyes swept curiously over her trim figure as she picked her way across the moor. Curious, Artyom veered into her line of sight to present himself to her in an opportunity to converse if she wished, yet he breathed no word until he was sure she would welcome his company.

109 Posts
Ooc —
So many thoughts flowed freely through her mind; some about her mother and sister and the rest of her pups whom were lost. But that all seemed to fade when she felt someone near. She turned to face the other and gave a friendly flick of her tail. “Um hello, I thought I was alone. I didn’t realize anyone else was here.” She kinda hoped that this wolf was friendly. Perhaps she could make a friend that could keep her mind away from everything.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The stranger turned toward him, and Artyom paused. His warm gaze lowered briefly, signalling that he had no intention to intimidate or challenge her, before he pricked a golden ear toward her and lifted his eyes to study her expression.

She sseemed friendly enough, for which he was grateful, though he maintained a comfortable distance. "Hi," the pale wolf returned a gentle greeting, and offered a thin smile as he gestured with his muzzle over a shoulder in the direction he'd come from. "I reside with a pack who claim the hollow just north of here," he told her, hoping to provide an explanation for his proximity.

A pause, as he looked toward his new companion once again. "My name is Artyom."

109 Posts
Ooc —
From the direction he gave it would seem that they were pretty close neighbors. “I come from Easthollow. Over that way.” He then gave his name and she sent a smile his way. “It’s nice to meet you my name is Kiran.”
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"Easthollow," the ghost repeated softly and to himself, lifting his crown to follow the she-wolf's eyes and look out toward the distant valley where he'd tracked a herd to some days before. He thought he'd picked up on the scent of a claim then, but had been too preoccupied to better investigate.

She went on to introduce herself, and with a prick on an ear he returned his gaze to meet Kiran's own. "The pleasure is all mine," he told her politely to accompany the friendly swish of his tail. "Have you lived there long?"
109 Posts
Ooc —
He seemed to take a mental note of where she said she came from and she did the same of where he stayed his pack resided. If they were really that close she was sure her pack knew about it. “I had for a while back. I only recently returned.” And after everything that happened when she left part of her wished she hadn’t left at all.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
So she was not new to the land, nor the pack she ran with. For whatever reason, she has chosen to relocate and only recently settled among her former comrades. That, he thought, was a curious thing.

Artyom very much doubted that his own family would welcome their wayward prince back with open arms, not after he consciously chose to disperse. The ways of each family differed, he supposed, and so offered the girl a knowing smile. "I see," he observed, and genuinely hoped that she would be content with her choices. "What brings you out this way?"

109 Posts
Ooc —
He gave a smile and she returned it as well as answering the question. “I came this way I suppose to clear my head; you?” So many things had happened since she returned and it was very hard for her to get a grasp on it all. It seemed every time she was okay her thoughts clashed.