Sleeping Dragon Meet me in the woods at night
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

She was running, running through the trees blindly as the echoing whispers of voices nipped at her heels "Changed, dirty, ruined" she screamed and woke up.
Apparently she had been sleep walking for as she screamed she woke up and the sudden conciousness caused her to stumble face first into a patch of thorns. She yelped and quickly got up all at once remembering the voices. She shivered and glanced at the sky, the stars hidden from view and suddenly she felt watched. Her mind screamed for her to run to safety and she did, bolting with panicked breaths until smelled Priest and booked it for his den. She didnt know if he was awake or asleep when she fell to his den floor and pressed into him pressing a feverish muzzle against his throat "The stars have hidden from me. They send me visions of my sins hunting me down. I am not purity they say, I am ruined, dirty, changed" she whispered in a pleading breath before she rolled herself onto her back and gazed imploringly into his eyes  "Fix me Priest and I will be at your service until you release me" she begged him and turned her face to the ground attempting to hide her shame and desperation. 
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The child did not cry. She only stared at him with remarkable heat- fire bore direct into his chest, and she scoured him from the inside, out. She cooked him, starting with his lungs, baking him in a hellish gore so intense that he was purely incable of breathing-
Amber hazel fury glared directly into his squinted eyes-
Krynn's wrath, brought to life...a phoenix so passionate that all whom she touched turned to ash-
Her lack of mercy was caked in charcoal and dried blood...
His start awake was where his throat felt trampled upon, hot, constricted yet weightless, as he opened indigo blues to see the writhing bitch before him. The same Alula who banished what they had in her polypolar tantrums-

but as she cried and spoke, he could feel the anxiety trickling into him, even as he pulled away from her thrusting rubs. With brief and imperceptible sniffings into her space, he could see she wasn't in heat...and how she spoke was according to how the terror of unpolished mania settled on the woeless. She hadn't felt such madness creep upon her so dire... and now it was consuming her, pulling with indicating fury the sweet and proper, the prime and decadent innocence she was labeled to have been. 
Her Affinity...the Ancient's stripped it from her. And now, it was a parasite left to whittle her away into a raving idiot. 

Priest, only having watched the ritual performed to reunite a Stripped Divine with their Celestial identity...he never actually did it. Considering he had the most limited experience in it, he wouldn't be good at this ordeal- 
@Hum actually had more experience with this ritual than he did. 

But...she had ran off with Vehem, didn't she? He had no clue. 

Too much time was going by- a confession needed to be answered prompt and efficiently. He knew this was going to be a long night...

"Tapti'." From this moment on, they would need to speak in the language of their Ancients and Ancestors, lest they ruin the night. It was already shunned by the confession being in the commonspeak, but the girl was stressed, and not of her right mind. Priest prayed they Ancients would forgive her tresspass through him continuing the use of Tsis, on their behalf. 

Standing, he walked through the entrance of his makeshift den until his final resting place amongst the volcano's side had been finished being carved out by him. He left the calm solace of the woods to the eerie silent heat of the resting volcano, and took the most familiar branch of open cavern hall to the only other open place of ceiling that he knew of. Taking to find Krynn's Catacombs, he strove to hope this night she was out hunting or communing with the Ancients while he did this. He didn't want to disturb her any more than he was already stirring the Ancients, tonight. Once they made their way through the winding tunnels to the hot and densely thick-aired enviornment, he kept his auds locked onto her movements until they arrived. The naturally raised slab of slate @Krynn prepared their dead on, still stained from her last worked Sahira, he motioned to-

this was going to be an extensively long night.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The command had her swiftly rolling to her paws, not because she was obedient but because the whisperings of the taunting teasing sins she had commited echoed around her. She glanced about in a half stupor cringing occasionally or stumbling with a faint whimper to press to his side "Nu buti ilsia sori ir fenories" she murmured only half lucid as they walked through the cave systems her eyes adjusting rather well and causing her to peer around. The closer they grew to the sacred place the calmer she seemed to become but there was still a madness in her eyes seemingly enhanced by the knowledge the lucidity brought. As he motioned to her she looked to him and nodded silently walking to the altar and leaped up nimbly, looking to him and then glancing at the stars and silently begging them to clean her out and make her new again.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The silence took over after her final words, falling over the pair with unbelievably thick weight. He took his place at the helm where she laid, and once she was settled, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift. Mentally, he let go, everthing around him fell away as he took himself further into the unknown. The void, the existence, the blood, the life, the stars, how all of them were connected, and how all of them stayed full and vibrant within him. They were there, and with only just a little caress, Priest closed himself around the vivacious energy within his mind. He absorbed the spirtuality, and he believed that with it, and with his faith in his Ancestors, he would be able to recieve some kind of guidance from the Ancients. His drift spun into a slow spiral, and externally the Sahirian swayed with it. Tormentous allowed the rhythmn to take him, and with falling in line with the dance, he could see how much easier it was to forget that he was in a corperal catalyst. In fact, he could see himself floating in the helix to the places past places, to the places that spun faster and faster into a brilliant and blinding absence beyond what they could even comprehend in their mortal bodies. It was a place that only his Celestial form could muster strength to understand and feel at home amongst, a place among the very birth of the universe. A place he, as Priest, could only feel, and not see, touch, or know personally, but of. It pulled him into a slow crawl, and eventually into a halt as the gas and dust cleared from his mental sight. And with it, he felt ...
a presence. A pressure hit his mind with such strain that he near toppled right then and there, but as he wobbled, he felt some slight whisper of feeling pass through him, into him, and leave him. This touch was a sign, and it roved all over his body, placing a weight of silk feathers and cold ice in a trail from his beginning to his end. Then heat, it flew over him in a wash that threatened so much more than he could possibly focus on- and soon a parting kiss upon his mind. It slushed him in a breath taking fall so heavy that he regained his consciousness with almost dismay. He wanted to go back, to relive that, to return the kiss, the touch, the intimacy, the freedom...

The...

"J'us... buti Arsekaga." He was drained, and feeling as though he needed to collapse, he leaned against the altar without any protest. He panted, his head both feeling disconnected and weighted at the same time. "Zuti- ouhi ir luai tu'iea nuriga sulig tave Zarchas." He needed rest...and @Krynn would kill him and add him to her collection should he be found in here not performing a ritual or something important. Struggling to his fours, he took wobbled steps into the dark, allowing Alula to begin her new Affinity how she chose in any other way but with him. He needed silence. Peace.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She watched him only half lucid, wondering if she was ill or if it was a trick of light that made it seem like for a moment his fur gleamed with the stars. As he fell into a trance a hush came over her mind, utter silence and not a single thought of her own nor the frightening voices mocking her. She breathed a sweet sigh of relief and closed her eyes, reaching out with her mind to the stars and begging them one last time to give her another chance. As she did she felt a touch at her nose, moving down her neck and spine each second causing the most lovely warmth to fill her heart and then, all at once it changed and she experienced what she could only describe as the comfort of being body to body, the warmth of a mother's embrace, the exhileration of being with someone who knows you on a deep level and then it vanished as Priest announced her new affinity leaving her feeling hollow.
She blinked slowly and nodded, not replying outloud but instead letting it sink in. Intimacy.......she had never been allowed to get intimate with another as purity, not fully. Intimacy.....did that mean what she thought it did? She slowly stood and trailed silently out of the cave, pausing to glance over her shoulder at where she had lain as if the invisible wolf who had touched her moments before would be standing there. Was she supposed to get close to everyone, to try and bring them the same fulfilling feeling the spirit wolf had given her? She turned and walked from the cave, slowly wandering toward her den where she collapsed and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
B+I= Tsis