when the beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
The sound of waves could be heard crashing upon the shores of Gull island along with sea gulls crying in the skies. Ears swiveled as Ypres listened intently as she padded along the highest slopes of the isle, watching the waves collide into the black rocks. Her heart ached, and her mind scolded her for failing as an Alpha. She hated herself more than anything and decided it was time to end her miserable life. Abandoned by her own pack, because the surrounding packs hated them. She swore vengeance was hers, as she laid her curse on the lands for those to become I'll. Her eyes looked towards Stavanger Bay and glowered in that direction.

" I hope you all die horrible deaths. "

She yelled out over the sound of the waves knowing they would not hear her cursing. But any enemy wished nasty deaths upon one another just to appease themselves and feel better after a bitter argument or fight. But this was not the case this time. Ypres wasn't feeling better she only felt more resentment. She turned away from the high cliffs and took one last look at the territory.

" I regret coming here. I hate myself for loving you, and I only wish that I were a better wolf. I am who I am, and if no one can accept me, then why should I accept me?"

She yelled towards her lands in madness. She swirled around, the heated anger bubble rising within herself once again. She knew if Erika took over, the pack would thrive. Why did no one want to come or be with her? Bad aura perhaps, or just dumb luck. Ypres's law... she watched the water for quite some time feeling the bitterness bite of shame, regret, loss, loneliness, and sorrow. there were no positive thoughts flowing though her grey matter. She turned around facing her lands and started padding back towards home. But after a hundred paces she turned around again facing the ocean. She stood there.

"I would rather die in honor than in shame. "

She took off like a bat out of hell. Her feet nimble as she bolted. The flamed colored wolf ran at full speed and then jumped as if to be able to fly. She looked down as she leaped off the cliff seeing herself heading downward swiftly. She saw her death coming but it felt like it took forever as time seemed to slow down as she was falling. There was no turning back now this was her end. The water, the rocks, she was heading for them fast, she landed hard onto the rocks just as a wave was running over them. And soon was consumed by the massive body of water. Silence filled her ears but the moaning dumb of the water's beat as she hit the rocks with a thud and a cry, but her cry fell short with her being swallowed....
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
I hope it's ok if I join.

Onyx walked along the shoreline. It had been a few days since she met the alpha Ypres. She was still getting used to the adjustment, although Majesty had been gone a while. She heard some distant sound of a voice. She tried to make out the words. than in shame...
Than a cry and a thud. The voice was familiar to Onyx as the alpha Ypres. Something must be wrong. She headed toward the sound. Onyx saw something, it was lying it the water. No, No, No! Panic swirled through her at the sight of the alpha's body in the water. Onyx nudged Ypres again and again. "Wake up Ypres! Come on! Are you okay? Ypres!" Her shouts to the wolf turned into tangled sobs, for she knew the scent of death. It floated around Ypres and Onyx didn't want to believe that the alpha could've been alpha for so short of a time. Onyx barley knew Ypres but the tears came anyway. Onyx found it horrible to see any wolf you once knew dead now. Onyx never would've thought the alpha would have a fate like this. Onyx did not realize the alpha had commit suicide.