Broken Antler Fen In due time
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
All Welcome 
Anyone can be a part of this but maybe @Dacio?

The easy part of being in a pack had been accomplished, learning the territory and getting used to the scent of the pack. The hard part, meeting the pack hadn't even begun yet. It wasnt that Pool was shy but rather she was worried that she would make a bad impression looking as ragged as she did. She had kept to herself and guarded the borders, exploring and roaming to try and help bring back food. She had only managed to bring back a hunk of meat from a carcass and she left it at the den of someone she hadn't met yet as an offering before going to a cache and picking out an older scrap to fill her a bit. She carried it toward her den and lay down, chewing at it slowly as she listened to the sounds around her.
Duthrika

Common 
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Since she knew Dacio was getting ready to accompany Praimfaya on a trip again (this time to Easthollow, she believed), Opalia prepared once again to up her rounds and patrols now that she had reluctantly settled into a very good, sharp routine. But, she wasn't going to exhaust herself prematurely--not when things had been quiet, sparse almost.

The protective streak in her had definitely liked having a place to settle in, finally, even if she still missed the coast and the sea. But, best thing was, she had been here long enough now to have a good feel for the place. Not quite the wolves in it yet, however. Seemed that would come later.

So she tracked slowly after one such mystery, one that her sterling brother had mentioned and Opalia had yet to follow up on. Today she had nothing else urging elsewhere, and she was feeling investigative enough for now. Hei, the young guardian called as she slowed up her trot that came in closer to the other wolf's spot to see how she might be received--although it appeared the stranger was resting at her den, peaceful. Still, Opalia carried herself in a friendly, forward enough way, complimented heartily by a hint of firm pride over it all--since though she was small compared to most, she was not afraid to show it. She had always intended to be clear about that here.
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
About halfway through her meal a voice called out in the greeting Praimfaya used and she lifted her multicolored gaze to blink up at the she wolf and clean her maw with a swipe of her tongue "Hei she returned it as she did to the young leader standing up and reminding herself not to lift her tail too highly and instead wagging out midway with a friendly and inquisitive stance. Pool studied the she wolf silently as she kept her posture respectful waiting to see what the stranger wanted but wanting to have a conversation with her new packmate. "I am Pool" she introduced herself voice a little more soft spoken due to her unusual wariness. It had her wondering whether she had really been alone long enough to be so out of touch with her own species.
Duthrika

Common 
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She did not come here with specific purpose driving behind her steps. Most of all, she had curiosity to satisfy, and packmates to meet--with a good spot to start here in front of her; all in all, not an opportunity to shy from, and noted the familiar greeting with a nod of her own (glad to hear it, honestly). Had Dacio mentioned that the recent recruit spoke their tongue? She didn't recall, but perhaps if not, she was already picking up on the most frequent bits of it, and the greeting they all seemed to share so readily.

I am Opalia, she gave back after a knowing little nod of her own. Dacio is my brother. I remember him saying so when you were recruited, she said, readily keeping that connection forward. Her closeness to her littermate was how she knew much of what she did, considering his duty's proximity to Praimfaya. So it is nice to have a face and scent to name now, her tail swayed gently with her words, still trying to gauge if she was interrupting anything.. but not reining in enough at the possibility. How did you come to meet the worlida? she asked, also happy to assume it started there--as it had for the duo of once-Drakru too.
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
Pool took a moment to process the name of Opalia's brother, trying to place where she had seen him. She had only met three wolves so far and she was certain that it wasnt the male she'd had that violent, steamy moment with. That left the one she'd spoken to briefly who'd had left with a purpose. It was curious that he had remembered her "I remember Dacio. I stole his kill by accident and gave it back. He shared" she stood more at ease and wagged slowly as she recalled her meeting with Praimfaya. "I had a wound. She helped place moss on it. Invited me to Roangeda but I declined to wander" she explained with a small smile, fond of the young leader. "You?" she asked curiously.
Duthrika

Common 
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Her packmate went to to give a greater glimpse into her first meeting with Dacio, and answered about Praimfaya afterward.. which thanks to the pack and its claim being a new feature upon the Wilds, that was nearly all the history they had to speak on so soon.  But, as the days passed and their presence deepened, the gold-furred mercenary had faith there would be more to come and she nodded slowly, preparing her own reply next.

Dacio and I were roaming the coast and beyond scouting for worthy comrades of our own after our birthplace's claim by the sea no longer held, she prefaced, keeping the finest details of Dragoncrest's pesky neighbors glossed over for the time being. It might have been a key motivator in why they had come to Roangeda here today, but without prompting, she knew better than to uncork that frustration towards the Rusalkan scum that had blighted their cliffside. 

When he met Praimfaya, he saw potential in her, and found out she was related to wolves our family had run with prior--so she was raised with a similar culture and mindset to ours, she added, again, keeping the matter of Blodreina's honest standing as a natrona in Drageda's eyes as a less-important detail since it mattered less and less now that she was dead and gone. Since winter was coming and we had no better leads in the area, we decided to join her after heading this far south, the Roankru said. And here we are since, she added, a small hint of a grin. Pool seemed content with her series of events that landed her here, at least judging from the outside. Opalia was only just feeling settled in herself. Every day made it more, though.