Deepwood Weald Run; As Your Life Depends On It
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
Her paws thump quickly against the fern covered ground mixed with a light coating of crunchy snow. Amita’s breath plumes like mist but gets lost behind her in the pitch blackness of the starless night sky. She’s running; running as if her life depends on it, because it does.

There’s no way out of the forest, every which way her golden eyes jump to looks exactly the same. Everything continues to look untouched; as if she’d never even been there. It has her level of panic reaching its max and even she is wondering what to do at this point. Her breathing becomes heavy and fast, she’s tiring; she can’t run forever. Her raven furred chest rises and falls rapidly, ears spinning to try and hear which direction her tormentor comes from. It’s so silent she can hear the slightest of wind bristling the naked branches of the frozen trees above her. 

The fox like wolf stands stock still, canary eyes wide and darting around her surrounding. Large tail swishing with anxiety while she attempts to control her breathing; to calm herself. Even she doesn’t usually get this afraid. She can outrun half the animals she’s ever come across but this one is different, it’s much much faster than her. The only thing keeping her alive right now is the thick mist circling the endless thicket of forest she’s found herself in.

Where any other situation she could manipulate or trick her way out, this cat is right on her tail and she can’t shake it. Then she hears the rustling of foliage, the hair along her spine raises as she slowly looks behind her. Merely ten feet away a pair of yellow eyes much like her own glare right back at her. So round and focused; focused on her. Then a second goes by where they lock eyes and no one moves, until Amita is able to force her shaking body into a dead sprint.

She’s running again.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Here it is! It's not as beautifully written as yours but i tried!

Plumes of white rose up from the skull-faced-man's maw as he wandered the woods haphazardly. There was a sway in his step, almost as he enjoyed every single one of them as he slowly pushed through the winter wonderland all around him. The woods were silent, not a blasted chirp to be hear for miles, only the soft rustling of the trees once in a while as the breeze pushed and pulled their tops into a similar dance as his own. 

But something could cut his jaunt short, off in the distance a black blotch grew larger and larger as it approached at a breakneck pace. With one final crunch under his paw as the ghoul found himself now standing, watching as the raven approached, he eventually was able to pick out some details if he squinted real hard. Before he could make out more than just "its a black female", she was on top of him. Sprinting right in his path, and Abaddon did not move.

Let her collide with him if she was too distracted to move out of his way. It would give him a reason to stop her in her tracks after all, because there was no way in hell he was going to chase after her just to see if she was down to entertain him for a while.
New Threads: closed
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
[size=medium]The faux fox like creature’s heart beats at a life threatening pace as her paws thump through the snow. She’s swiftly dodging the naked trees that stretch an uncomfortable distance above her. Jumping over their fallen cousins and slipping on the nearly frozen bits of dirt that have iced over, she’s quickly running out of breath and she can usually run fairly far at a moderately fast pace. [/size]

[size=medium]Continuing to break her neck to check behind her she doesn’t see anything, but she knows it’s following. It captures all of her attention and is the focal point of her survival at this very moment, so yes, one could call her distracted. So distracted that she doesn’t even catch the figure she’s quickly approaching.[/size]

[size=medium]The mist is too thick for her to see too far ahead, she’s too preoccupied by checking her rear that when she smashes into something it feels like a car crash. The miniature wolf whimpers as she sees stars in her vision, her head spinning. Though the thought of death is a preoccupied thought that she can’t seem to forget and she shakes her head violently to force the enthralling urge to pass out.[/size]

[size=medium]Whatever she’s hit feels as solid as a tree while also having a squishy undertone and something soft. She wills her golden eyes open, they’re rapidly blinking but then become wide as those yellow orbs land on what’s in front on her, or what she’s basically on top of. [/size]

[size=medium]It’s a wolf of some kind. The figure is tall, (especially compared to her) muscular in stature and bulk. His coat is of the palest whites, coal markings circle his eyes giving him that sickeningly dead look that she’s never seen on another animal before. Then those blood red eyes with the ring of peculiar blue. [/size]

[size=medium]She’s awestruck by his uniqueness and it does nothing to slow her breathing or heart rate. She scrambles off of the male, where they were basically chest to chest she scoots away, kicking up snow. Her mouth open wide, canines sticking out, tongue hanging as she pants. Ears lie back against her skull and occasionally face backwards. She’s terrified of the cat surely still on her tail but she has new company to worry about as well.[/size]

[size=medium]She gazes up to him while frantically looking back. “I need to pass...” her feminine voice pants. “I’m being stalked.” She says as to not start conflict and pass by unharmed, while also not wanting to start another chase with her new opponent.[/size]
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thank you for editing the post <3 was a lot easier to write for!

Thud! The smaller body collides with him, only pushing a little air out of his lungs at the impact. His eyes watching her carefully as she stares at him for a moment, both peering into one another until finally she hurries off of him, panic struck by something that was following her, he assumed. 

She was a pretty little thing, exotic body and furry all over. Bright eyes and a dark pellage - but it was her bone structure that struck him the most. Was she a fox? A wolf? A dog hybrid of sorts or some new species he has never seen before? Either way, he was curious enough to stick around. 

She needs to pass she says, being stalked she continues and looks back. Abaddon couldn't help but look up and into the direction she peered into, he couldn't see anything other than the deep woods she came from. Prints in the snow slowly fading as the snow covered it over with every winter breeze that blew past them. 

Stalked? He squints as if trying to pick out a figure somewhere. By what? Perhaps if he knew what it was he would be a little more concerned than bemused by her little conundrum.
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
The winds tickles the insides of her ears and bristles her thick winter fur as she stands there panting before the huge wolf. Her ears facing behind her to listen for the thing that follows. Those wide golden orbs glance back again and frantically meet the others form after searching in the woods. The wind had picked up and so did the snow, she can hardly see too far into where she had just came from.

Glancing back up to him, her brows go taut and furrow just merely at the fact that he still seems undisturbed by her current situation. Then he asks her what exactly is chasing her and the woman turns her head to glance back while subconsciously stepping a bit closer to the white wolf, coming to stand more beside him than in front. 

“A giant fucking cat.” Her smooth voice boasts with obvious distress, though still not too loud. Her tail swishes from side to side in agitation and the hairs along her spine prickle. 

Then as the cogs in her mind finally settle down from being so frightened she has the bright idea that perhaps this giant man could help her–help her not get eaten of course. Amita sidles back behind the other more for protection than anything. Small enough to dance under the others tail comfortably, brushing against his hind legs and appear on the other side of him. 

Her breath evened out and voice normal enough to not get confused with fear. “Can you help me? I like the thrill of death, but it can get a little overbearing at times.” She says with that curious tilt to her head and a light smile with just a touch of deviousness in it. Though perhaps she’s pushing her luck asking help from such a ghostly looking beast, she still takes her chances. 

Also if you want the cougar to show up again feel free to power play as it and have it do whatever lol. I might do the same! We can just share it n shit haha
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A giant. Fucking. Cat. That's what she said. The vampire wanted to ask the woman to repeat her words to make sure he had got it all right, but no, he was certain he heard what he heard. A frown found its way to his face as he stared off into the white, into the flurry of the snow that the cat must be hiding in.

With a low annoyed growl tickling his throat the skull-faced man thought. Did he really want to get involved into this? Was he already involved now that he was in the company of this woman? Was it worth it? 

Fuck. 

Either of them alone now would be an easy target for the cat, one on one even Abaddon would have a hard time, an impossible time with a feline armed to the teeth from head to toe. He was bold, fairly brave too, but he was not stupid enough to try and take a cat head on. Certainly the feline would keep to its original target, the female here, but what if it didn't? A fifty percent chance was way too risky for him. 

As far as I know, we're stuck together until it goes away. His annoyance was clear in his tone as he spoke down to her. How dare she put him in this situation - but then again, he could have wandered right into its clutches since he was going in the same direction she came from... oh well, still, fuck this bitch. Together we have both a better chance against it. Let's move, keep your ears and nose open. Backing away, he'd push his way through her by backing up if the pretty little thing didn't move, all the while he kept his eye on the path she came from and into a different direction than where he came from. No straight line. They had to confuse the thing.
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
The others maw boasts the most obvious signs of irritation as she gazes up to him. The ghostly male wears a frown that allows her to perceive all he’s thinking at this very moment and it doesn’t seem too settling to her. His interesting eyes are stuck on the path where she emerged, the growl that emits from the hollow of his throat makes her wonder if these negative emotions are due to her or the thing following; perhaps both.

She stands tall, a smirk laid on her face as she hops away as the man swiftly turns to head opposite of the large cat. Amita’s large, white-tipped ears face towards him like saucers as she listens to his intriguing voice. Breaking into a trot to keep up beside the other, her golden eyes peer up to him and an easy smile on her face. She settles back to her normal self now that she has a chance at surviving this beast that stalks them. 

“I agree.” She voices to him. “If you’re lucky it’ll still go for me due to my size. They aren’t stupid.” She points out nonchalantly trotting beside him, large tail high in an alert posture.

The she-wolf gallops–or more like sprints–up ahead of the white wolf. She elegantly jumps over rocks and fallen logs. A toothy smirk is what she give back to him when she turns her head to looks back at him. Amita still loves the thrill of a chase and can’t help but prance around a bit even though the seriousness of the situation is still dwindling on high. 

“I sure do love a chase.” Her scarlet voice sounds atop a rather large rock waiting for her new company to catch up. “How about you, white wolf?” She pauses for a moment, contemplating her next question. “What’s your name? Or is now not the best time?” She asks with a tilt of her head, a smile, and a twinkle in those devious canary eyes.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh yeah? And what if you're well hidden? I'd rather not take my chances. Even if it was tempting to just take a risk and hope the cat would go for the smaller of the two - what if it didn't, or couldn't find her and he became the new target? In his mind, it was better to stick together. Alone the feline had the upper hand, together, they were a bigger threat. 

She loved a good chase huh? Well, that brought a devious grin to his own pale mug, only imagining himself being the hunter next and giving her a good ol' chase that would certainly get her heart pumping. Abaddon, and if we're gonna die we may as well get to know one another. His own pace quickened just to tease and see. how well she could keep up with his longer strides. 

If I could be frank, I prefer the hunter rather than the hunted. Both for being a predator by birth as she was, as well as... well... the whole vampire part. Any other time he would have loved to try and take a bite out of her. She looked sweet enough, delicious enough if it wasn't for the cat that may or may not be behind them - she'd be running from him already. 

So? What's your name, my damsel in distress?
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
She chuckles deviously. “If I’m well hidden, then I do suppose there’s only one other option the cat has, huh?”

She hops silently over another log as she gazes up towards him, the smirk unable to leave her maw. She notices him beginning to pick up the pace, but it doesn’t deter her. She continues to make her paws carry her faster, quick enough to stick beside her new companion.

“Abaddon~?” She drawls off her scarlet tongue. “I’ve never heard of that. It’s... interesting.” She decides to settle on, her breath coming just a bit quicker than before. 

Then a full hearty laugh resonates within her at his next sentence. “Don’t we all? It’s fun to be the predator, until it’s you becoming the prey.” She chimes. “You sure do look like quite the hunter, Abaddon.” She purrs. “I wouldn’t be surprised if I was on the menu after this. Though I sure hope you’ve had a change of heart.” She says sarcastically, yet secretly hoping he doesn’t decide to eat her after this endeavor.

Her white teeth gleam. “This damsel’s name is Amita Arcadia. Or you can call me Aero. Whatever you’d prefer of course.” She says.

Then after sometime of running she jumps atop a rock close to about eight feet high. Her paws expertly finding the crevices and slinking her way to the top. Her golden eyes gaze around before allowing them to land on the white wolf once more. “We have to be safe by now. No way it would chase us this far.” She snides, referencing the big cat.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
And that's my conundrum. He chirped with hidden darkness in his tone. The little woman was a noble and quick little thing, even with his quickened and elongated gait she was able to keep up rather easily. It was nearly a challenge to try and push her to her limit, see how far she could go backwards if he was to continue and pick up the pace. 

Laughing in unison with the pretty little wolf, or half-wolf, whatever she was, beauty was beauty in his eye no matter the species - even if his father didn't think the same when he was alive. So you love to chase. Teasing, he took her words and twisted them around. Here I thought you liked being chased. He purred, leaning toward her despite their distance. Such an alluring woman like yourself, I would have pleasantly chased. He shrugged with a coy grin. 

Looking around them, and then back up on her as she climbed high above him while the ghastly man stood on the ground still. It was possible they were safe now if the cat was still following it was quite the patient creature. Still the hairs along his neck told him otherwise, the feeling of being watched was an ever-looming presence, but maybe it was all in his head. Well then, what's the plan now, Amita? 

Dunno about you but I'm down for that cat now or they can part ways! up to you! they can even chat a little longer, idc what happens!
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
His pleasurable words make her ears face him like radars. Oh sweet. She thinks fleetingly a devious smile slithering onto her maw. “Oh.” She says teasingly. “I can’t like both?” She asks, a tilt of her head. Then bravely she says “Oh don’t be afraid, you still can.” She flirts effortlessly. “If we don’t get eaten.” She chirps out nonchalantly.

Then with her place on the rock her golden eyes scan the horizon desperately for the plus sized feline. He asks her a question and says her name so pleasantly it almost distracts her. She hums thoughtfully. “I couldn’t tell ya.” She says as if deep in though, still throughly dissecting the landscape before her. 

Then the smallest of movement out of the bottom right of her peripheral catches her undivided attention. No. She says internally. The crouched form of the feline can be seen merely 40 feet away from them and she just about passes out.

“Abaddon.” She whispers, desperation laced into her voice, rooted in place. “The cat is following us. It’s right fucking there.” She nods her chin over in the general direction. “We can’t run, it’ll catch us. What do we do?” She pleads for him to answer. For she doesn’t quite know how to help him. She’s too small and weak to fight it off and though she’s fast, she can’t outrun a cougar. She’s worried for the male more than herself, she might have a possibility of hiding due to her dark coloration and small body but this neatly Wolf is ghost white and huge! How would she even help him if it attacked?