Blacktail Deer Plateau 弓神 | yumigami
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
弓神; the moon brush god from okami who takes the form of a rabbit.

backdated before the sisters leave for the beach.

her schedule shifted to nocturnal since settling here, as it made avoiding strangers easier. mei glided through the trees with a cache in her sights to grab a bite to eat in peace. once there, she shoveled and unearthed a rabbit, shaking it free of dirt before settling down to eat. the food she was accustomed to lacked fur, so having to pluck it was a chore to the sea wolf. but she got it done with no verbal complains and finally bit into her meal. the taste, like everything else here, was foreign and subpar to what her palate was accustomed to, but food was food.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Hope you don't mind creature!

His movements were slow, and deliberate. He had no particular destination in mind and preferred to walk during the midnight hours in the midst of the shadows and the faint light of the moon that could easily conceal him. He didn't expect to see many others, in fact his company was mostly the scurrying feet of prey on the ground and the trees above, of which he had grown accustomed, but today was different. He was drawn by the sound of movement and found laying with prey between her paws a wolf with a dark mask, he saw only her bright gaze beneath the moonlight and the remainder of her pale body gave her position away. Either way he found her beauty to be captivating.  He met her gaze with his most friendly of smiles. "Can't sleep either?" he asked the woman, though he wouldn't settle into a sit just yet-- his paws still yearned to continue their walk.
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
ofc not! ♥

mei didn't notice the presence of another until a question was shot her way. she jolted, whipping her head up to peer at the stranger. he flashed a welcoming smile, but it did nothing to quell her unease. she hesitated to give her fluttering heart a chance to settle, nervously licking her nose. i don't sleep at this time, i like the night, she quietly explained while keeping her eyes averted. the tense coiling of her muscles was clear as day, even in the dark.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She seemed nervous, and perhaps she had every reason to be. He hadn't meant to sneak up on her and startle her but she responded to him just the same, admitting that like him she preferred the night. He finally settled into a sit, not wanting to be rude and stand over the woman and nodded his head, it seemed that like him she also had an appetite for late night snacking. "are you new too?" he asked, having hardly seen her around. "I just joined not that long ago, I'm Onyx..." and he waited for her to fill in the gap.
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
he asked if she was also new, & she nodded. me & my sisters have been here for a moon now. mei still considered that "new", but everything here was new to her — uncomfortably so.

he introduced himself as onyx, so she did the same. my name is mei. she disliked small talk, especially in a language she stumbled to speak, thus she left it at that.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
His eyes seem to light with interest when the multicolored woman mentioned sisters, it would seem that Mei was not as lonely as was perceived and this fascinated him. "That's not long at all, how are you settling in?" he asked, biting his tongue at the burning question that bubbled in his gut. He wondered if her sisters were as oddly colored as she was, his memory was failing him and he couldn't remember having seen a wolf nearly as unique as she was. "I like it here, its pretty quiet. Quiet is nearly always a good sign." he said, in case she was wondering how he was fairing in the pack himself. He'd been keeping himself much too busy to worry over pack politics, and the quiet of a pack hardly phased him unless of course there was also dysfunction.