Haunted Wood You Never Know
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
I decided to start it right after the failed hunt.
Situation: The hare they were chasing got away and went into a hole in the ground.

Santiago’s sprint is beginning to slow into a gallop, then a hopeless trot when just about thirty feet away the hare they’d been chasing just disappears into thin air. “The hell.” He whispers under his breath as he take long strides to close the distance between himself and the spot he saw the rabbit disappear to.

Tongue lolled out of his mouth he slicks his chops and settles the appendage back between his teeth before sniffing the area. Sidling just a few more feet ahead with his nose to the ground he sees a hole just under some brush and his brows furrow.

He huffs a small sigh, lifts his head and looks to his hunting partner, @Memory. “It went down the fucking hole.” He says begrudgingly.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Having zigged when he probably should have been Zagging, the Hate had given a frightened shriek and and vanished from view. However, unlike Santiago, who had already been slowing down, Memory was still running at full speed, and had to slide onto his haunches to avoid crashing into his hunting partner. 
"Of course it did. Well, gotta dig I guess." He gave the other wolf a shove, a bit more roughly than he had intended to, before sticking his head under the bush.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The other male comes to a screeching halt and a cloud of dust assaults Santiago’s nostrils. He huffs a breath out through his nose and shakes his head in a type of sneeze. When the cloud settles the taller side eyes Memory a smirk appearing on his maw. Santi knows the rabbit is lost to them, neither are small enough to fit into the crevices of the little cave.

Then the wolf shoves Santi to the side as he digs like his life depends on it. A grimace appears on his face briefly before he turns his potential aggression into something more beneficial. His smirk splits into one with teeth and he growls out a devilish chuckle.

“That rabbits gone. But I see that you wanna fight, amigo. Let’s go.” He challenges confidently and buts his thick skull against the others shoulder roughly as he digs.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
There was always room to get frustration out, even with a failed hunt. He grunts at the shove, instinct calling him to snap at the other's muzzle three times in quick succession, before dropping into a play bow. It wasn't serious, after all, just a wrestling bout to release the vexation that was rabbits. "Let's go, brother. First to pin the other wins." His tongue lolled as he surged forward using his smaller build to snap at the front legs of the other, hoping to drive him backwards.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Dice Roll

Santi barks out a short fit of rumbling laughter at the others eagerness to fight and gets himself into his own position of readiness.

“If you wanted to be under me so bad, why didn’t you just ask?” He teases the chocolate male with a wicked smirk. Those porcelain eyes staring intently at the other awaiting his next move.

When Memory does his first attack Santi isn’t surprised when the male bites his front legs. That doesn’t stop the fact that when he bites at his front legs it hurts, so he prances back. Then, snatching his front paws up in the air from the onslaught of attacks, the monochromatic wolf bares down a rough paw onto the others face. The appendage hitting the other male is basically a punch to the face, not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to to distract.

After the distraction, he tucks his chin to go in for a headbut but it seems the paw to the face isn’t enough to be able to get the jump on him. He misses the hit.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He gave a mocking pout at the Jab- did Santi swing that way? He had only ever scented Serem on his pelt. "Sorry to disappoint you, princess, but I'm a top." He fired back laughing. 
The leg bites work- as they almost always do- and when Santiago swings a paw against his face he uses the opening to move forward into the other wolf's space, rearing up to shove his chest/inner shoulder with both paws. It was an akward position and with Sanitago's tucked head left him vulnerable slightly if it failed.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Dice Roll

Santi replies back with a true fit of laughter at the males comeback. Memory is doing well to distract Santi from the fight, humor is his weakness after all. 

The black and white wolf chuckles. “Well, that’s a problem then.” Is all he says smartly back.

Then a grunt bubbles up his throat when the males paws push at him, it causes him to stumble back momentarily, body briefly open for attacks. Though, it only affects him for a little bit, it’s enough to mess up Santi’s counterattack. The end result: Santiago hit unable to land.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
I had a fight with the tabletop function lol

"That is a problem, princess...He jokingly purred into Santiago's ear. "Because you have a pretty little ass." He used the inevitable shock and threw all of his weight forward and sideways, grinning in triumph as he felt the bull topple from under him. "Gotcha!" 
He laughed, tumbling sideways himself with the loss of balance.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Yaaahhhsss haha I love him! ;D and you’re good!

Far from expecting anything like that to come from the chocolate wolf’s mouth–yes, it does shock him. The ear he purrs into twitches at the breath that blows into it and–good god–the words that come out. He just called me una princesa. He thinks vaguely with a chuckle. Then his jaw drops slightly at the next sentence. Because you have a pretty little ass. A brow cocks and his mouth opens in a type of ‘o’ face, corners of his face still curled into a smile. He finds the comebacks hilarious.

Of course, the other distracts him enough to knock him down. Santi is horrible at spars it seems. He only seems to actually care enough unless he has to be serious about it. Otherwise he can’t help but fuck around a little bit. “Well, fuck hermano, you got me.” He says with his usual smirk. “That’s fucked up.” He chuckles back up to the other, referencing what he said about his ass. “It is cute, no?” He jokes looking back to the plume of his little tail and giving it a few puny wags.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He smirks triumphantly at the shivver that runs through his Sparring partner and he cocks his tail with pride- looks aside, he's apparently still got it. 
They tumble together and Memory rolls over, officially pinning his oponent, laughing. 
"Of course I got you." He chuckled. "You left yourself wide open then were thinking with your other head." He grinned at Santi trying- and failing - to wag his tail. 
"Aww we make a cute couple. I'm missing half my face, and you're missing a tail!" He teased, sitting up to let Santi get up if he wants. "How did you manage to lose that anyway?" 
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“Haha, no amigo, I let you win.” He chuckles lazily with a careless shrug. “Maybe I was or was not thinking with my other head.”

Finally standing up from his lying position. “Fuck, Memory.” He almost gasps when he talks about how he’s missing half his face. “You think so?” He grins then, giving the male a wink.

Gazing back to the nub on his bum, he shrugs with an easy smile. “Two legs cut it off when I was a pup. Same with my ears. Supposed to help me not get them torn off in battle they said.”
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He laughed at the casual reply. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess.He teased, allowing a huskiness to creep into his voice at the final word. There was an enjoyment in pushing buttons, seeing how far he could go. "As for thinking with the other head, you know where to find me." 
He laughs at the surprised exclamation and the wink. "Oh yeah, totally." He answers, rolling his eyes. "Nightwalkers hottest couple. Boys want us, girls wanna be us." 
At the other's story he curled his lip. 
"Humans. Disgusting weak creatures. Selfish and destructive. Good for nothing but a meal- and even that. Yuck." He lolled his tongue out in disgust. "greasy and stringy. Give you the shits after." 
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“Oh?” Santi asks questionably. “I thought you said you were a top? If you’re not willing to try something different I gotta say, I don’t think I wanna come and find you, amigo.” He chuckles back, shaking his head from side to side. 

“Of course, we’re a couples of handsome men. Who wouldn’t want us?” He says like it’s the simplest thing anyone has ever said.

Then Santi gazes to him and listens to his distain of humans. “I never really had it too bad with them. They let me kill whatever I wanted and praised me for it. I was treated pretty damn good.” Then he pauses. “As long as I won.” He finishes ominously with a horrifying smirk. he cocks a brow and his smirk is devilish. “Never knew this side of you Memory. Clarence always made you seen so sweet.” He teases.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He decides he likes this, this ambiguous flirting, playfully teasing the idea of a good time. 
"Well I might make an exception for you... you're just so pretty after all." He snorted, playfully shoving the other with a paw and laughing along with him at the idea of them being a couple. 
But the tone turned serious when Santiago began recounting his days under human care. 
"And what happened to the ones who don't win?" He asked pointedly. 
"There's more to life than killing. Even with Nix- who was a monster, by the way; probably would have been really good friends with Venegance- there was more. Humans do everything out of greed. They keep enough prey to feed a pack for months in little pens, and even if you're weak or sick they kill you if you try to take any. They tear down patches of forest to build their dens. And they capture animals just for their own use and amusement. " 
It was a bitter subject. Nix had taught him to hate humans above all else, to kill them instantly. That they were worse than coyotes. 
He rolled his eyes at the mention of Clarence. "Kids smart but he thinks everyone is going to be his best friend. Gonna get his heart broken. " 
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi chuckles. “Now, I’ve never been called pretty before. Handsome–yes, but I appreciate the gesture.” He plays back, barely budged by the paw that shoves him.

“Oh nothing good happened to them. They either died a slow death or were killed outright. Never spared though.” He says the words casually because he became so numb to what he was doing wrong he decided to enjoy it. And enjoy it he did; he loved killing in those rings and being praised for it. “I know a few who got out to be adopted by humans. They supposedly lived a life happily ever after.” When Memory speaks about caging animals for amusement Santiago chuckles insensitively. “That was me.”

At the mention of the piebald boy a smooth laugh bubbles up from his throat. “I don’t doubt that. He is a bit naive. He means well, but can’t really see malicious intent even if it bit him on the ass.”
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Memory frowned...the sick pride Santiago showed at all that death...it felt familiar. "All that destruction...and for what? What did you really get from it? We're damaged. Useless to anything besides this life. Killers...and we either go insane one day, or die the same way." 
He hated it. He hated this life, and yet similarly hated that he was powerless to leave. Who would trust a Nightwalker? Who would love a demon? 
"And life as a spoiled pet, no better than a dog, isn't much better. Fat inside a cage or on a leash, not able to hunt, or run, or be a wolf.
The change of subject pulled him out of his funk. "Hes a sweet kid. Makes you want to protect him- reminds me of my own son." 
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi nods when he speaks. The other male has a point. “I loved it amigo. Honestly, I better die in battle. I think it’d be the proper way to go. At least for me.” He shrugs.

Then at the others next sentence about dogs and two legs he laughs whole heartedly. “Yes they always tried to touch me and shit. Living in a cage was horrible, though I was used to it so I guess that’s what made it bearable. I didn’t know anything else.”

“Clarence is sweet, no?” He says smoothly. “And you have a son?” He wonders back.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Now that he could agree with. 
"Nix- my old mentour- told me that a warrior was meant to die fighting. That if a wolf didn't fight until the very end, that he was weak. That warriors like us don't get families, don't get happy endings." It was sick and sad, and something that for the longest time he had resigned himself to. But now...with Awenfen...his heart twinged and he wondered when he would see her again. "I'm going to spend my last breath fighting." 
He was solemn, though not sad.
He listened with pity to santi's story. "And that's the trouble, isn't it. We never have a choice. We never know any better. So we get out into the world repeating the tasks we think we're supposed to, because...why be any different?" 
It was a random blurb of thought he wasn't entirely sure where it lead, but he knew that a frustration had been bubbling since the man in the moon rocks (he wanted to take fen there...) And Black Hat. 
Santi's voice broke his thought bubble, and he nodded. "Yoni. And his sister, Viper. When I turned a year Nix forced me to impregnate a shewolf as a punishment for her heat- and her flirting- distracting the guards. We had to place them with another shewolf- Vicuna tried to kill them. I hadn't much attraction to shewolves after that." He grimaced.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He nodded eagerly as the other spoke of his past. Genuinely enthralled by the difference in teaching. “All I was taught is that winning if good and losing is bad. If you lost you died.” He hums casually. “It’s rough out there.”

Agreeing with what he says in between, Santi’s brows raise at the last part. “Damn, amigo. Is this Nix alive still?” He wonders aloud to the other, a mysterious glint in his eye.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Memory nodded. He had received a similar education, after all. 
"Theres more though. And I'm going to find it. But for now, the only thing I probably should be finding is a different food option." He chuckled, rising to his paws with a grunt and giving Santi a loving nudge. 
"No idea. I hope not...that many insane, deadly wolves with no leader would be a nightmare. Nix was evil but he knew how to lead." He dipped his head and slipped off into the forest.