Qeya River folk magic
31 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
sometime after this, but before this.
attn: @Whitney

they were running out of options. fréobearn would soon have to leave with célnes and cenric to find their brother, which meant that she could no longer treat the witch in secret. what they did from here would need to be discussed, so that the plan was clear moving forward.

fréo made her way toward whitney’s resting place with a small bundle of assorted herbs poking from either side of her mouth. she set them down, then chuffed quietly to get the woman’s attention. hello? she called, her voice low to be discreet, whitney, it’s important.
snowforest taiga · closed for threads (0/5)
the cursed child of Déorwine
13 Posts
Ooc —
Thickets were a good place to get a decent amount of rest as well as keep one sheltered fromthe water that fell from the sky in random torrents. She had found a few rabbits and had caughted them to make a decent meal for herself and to share with anyone that might have come her way, maybe the fawn girl that had been treating her would like one? Maybe, and for that reason she saved one to make sure she could repay her kindness. 

Her voice came, speaking of Fréobearn. "I am over here," she responded softly. Trying to not be too loud or come off as agressive inher words. Pink eyes watched the heb carring girl, wondering if she would come to her or if she would need to venture further out of the thicket into the misty rain.
31 Posts
Ooc — nami
fréobearn followed the sound of whitney’s voice to her exact location. here, she said, dropping the bundle of herbs, these are for you. it was a decent mix, meant mostly to help with pain. hopefully, if the treatments had been working as fréo had hoped, actually using the herbs would be largely unnecessary.

those details weren’t important though. fréobearn sat down, her back turned partially toward whitney to speak. we will be leaving soon, my siblings and i. kendrick has been found. a careful glance was shot backward; did the witch understand what was meant?
snowforest taiga · closed for threads (0/5)