Sleepy Fox Hollow I wanna Feel the thunder, I wanna scream
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
@Lunaria is welcome in all Macaria's threads
@Dove interested in meeting another witch. She also could use a healer. @Awenfen

Penetrating a whole mountain range was difficult. It was made even moreso by the festering wound on her back. The fungal infection caused by the rain left a rancid smell, and the skin had begun to blister and slough. She would not survive long enough to make it home, not in this condition. The Burning, itching, wound was maddening. 
Finally, the mountains opened into a wide meadow, somehow sheltered from the rain, likely because of the numerous mudslides, floods, and rockfalls higher on the peaks. It was relatively dry here, though a light mist still fell. 
Exhausted, in pain, she discovered an old fox den under a rotting log and dug into it, making enough room for herself and her companion. 
"We can rest here, until my wound is healed. I must stop this infection or find someone else who can. This hollow is sheltered, and even if it floods, I'm sure there are caves somewhere." 
She was so tired, but so in need of herbs.
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She had to travel further for her herbal remedies due to the flooding in the canyon, her main source had been taken and if she wanted more form ther she would have to dive. Right bow she was not in the mood to take a swim so she traveled. 

she was actually on her way back with a worn leave that held her precious cargo, it was then she smelled something wrong. An infection, someone in need of help. She approached, cautiously and slowly before setting her herbs down. She gave a soft woof and stood still, this woman was injured and the last thing she wanted to do was make her think she was a threat.