Think Healthy Thoughts
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
@akita I'm not sure how well this is going to go, Aleera seems to have a very different personality from Akita, but it should be interesting non the less! XD

Aleera made her way through the trees, her nose to the ground as she searched for herbs that she would be adding to her various caches throughout the territory. She had only started two, but she would make more. After healing Amekaze, she realized that she was very unprepared for almost everything she could think off, bleeding, infections even bee stings! She continued to reprimand herself as she searched for a specific herb she knew only grew at this time of hear at this height. "You've been here over a month Aleera. The elder taught you better than that." She spoke out loud as she walked, some might say she wasn't even paying attention to where she was going, and they would be wrong. Every so often she would stop checking that the plants she was walking by weren't of any use to her.
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I always enjoy it when two characters who have nothing in common somehow figure out how to have a conversation lol. IDK what I'm doing to Akita. Her brain is... weird. Also, here's the chant she's singing, in case you wanna listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Y73oMcS7w

Akita, too, was searching for herbs that day, as the wind picked up her Spirit and carried it far away to look down on her body from above. As she searched for plants to carry to her tiny Healer's den that wasn't meant to be slept in, she was humming a song. Another Goddess Chant:

"We all come from the Goddess,
And to Her we shall return,
Like a drop of rain,
Flowing to the ocean..."

She continued that chant, not really paying any attention to what was ahead of her, focused on each plant and its leaves and flowers and smells. She was hyper-aware of each coil in each leaf, and every color scattered across the ground, as her Artistic side could never quite leave her. She felt herself drifting along with the wind, chanting faster and faster, as it was supposed to go, and didn't even notice herself getting closer and closer to another wolf on the mountain...
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
As she continued her journey, Aleera's ears perked forward, pausing for a moment and listening to the sounds the wind brought to her ears, was that chanting? Listening harder, she turned toward the sound, curious as to who would be chanting... There were none that she knew who were prone to chanting and as such she had no idea who it was. As the fae came into the view, Aleera called out to her, "Who are you?!" She seemed not to be aware that Aleera was nearby. With her tail raised and her ears perked forward Aleera waited for her to approach, she was alert not aggressive, and her form gave off a warning that Aleera was not to be messed with.
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol. Akita would be so happy if she knew you had just called her a "fae"... which I am now going to use all the time, cos she does seem kinda faerie-ish.

The white faerie of a wolf perked her ears up as the female called to her, and lifted her head, trying to ground herself in this reality once more, which wasn't always an easy thing to do. Sometimes she felt so light she thought her paws floated above the ground. She gave a warm and inviting smile, not caring in the least about her acquaintance's posture of dominance, and gave a playful bow.

"Hello!" she called in return. "How are you? Well, I hope? Yes?" Inside, she was dancing, and felt an itch to let out the inner-dance. She began a small prance-in-place, making a fool of herself and not caring. Her tail wagged with a joyful fury, and she spun in a circle to continue the dance, having almost already forgotten about the she-wolf who probably thought she was crazy by now...
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera was taken aback by the exuberance of the young wolf before her. "Who are you? And what had brought you here?" She scented the air trying to find who had welcomed her into the pack, or if she was an intruder. Although the way she was travelling seemed to signify that she was accepted, or she was very arrogant.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Akita, who dropped you as a pup? You're so odd.

Akita paused in her dancing to look closely at the female before her. "What sort of wolf are you that you cannot smell at least Jace upon me? I am a member of your pack, you silly." With that, she went right on dancing, twirling and spinning in circles happily. "So who are you?" she asked, then added, "I'm Akita." The fae-wolf could hear the windsong and just couldn't help but dance. Dancing was, after all, so much fun!

She smiled brightly at the remembrance of dancing with Jace. Then she looked at the female again and asked, "Would you like to dance with me? It's fun!" She began prancing now, lifting up her paws like a horse at a horse show, nice and fancy. "It gets the blood pumping!"
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera tilted her head to the side, clearly confused. "I am called Aleera." She dipped her head slightly in greeting, "Nice to meet you Akita." Now that she mentioned it the wind flared in her favor, finding the scent of Jace on her pelt, she relaxed slightly adopting a more relatable demeanor. "No... I do not..dance." She said with a distinct distaste in her mouth, although she was not judging the younger female, merely such activities drew no pleasure from the multi-pigmented she-wolf. "Well, I suppose I'll continue on my way then, herbs won't collect themselves now will they." Aleera started to move off, she left the door open for Akita to follow if she wished, but would continue on non-the-less.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Akita brightened at Aleera's mention of collecting herbs. "Are you a Healer, too, then? she asked, her tail wagging behind her at the prospect. "It is nice to be in similar company. I will go with you, if that is alright. I, myself, was doing the very same -- collecting herbs, that is." After these words, the white wolf was silent, her head tilted downward, sweeping the ground for any plants she could find that would be useful. She did see a few, but, she realized, would rather not have to carry them all back in her mouth. She'd have to make a pouch. Leaves sometimes worked, but only for smaller plants. Leaf packages were mostly used to carry actual doses of "medication", whereas the pouch she was talking about was something used to transfer plants and herbs to and from her den in great quantities.

"I'll need to get a pouch," she said aloud, not necessarily speaking to Aleera. It simply helped her think to say things out loud. "Yes. Perhaps a rabbit skin or some such. It'll make collecting herbs a lot easier..." She began to mutter to herself a bit, naming the plants she came across as she saw them. She was now not so much traveling with Aleera, as simply traveling -- and happening to be close to the other female. She became absorbed in the work, and her mind began to wander farther and farther from her partner...
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera had never taking any stock in pouches, never finding the time or the patience to make one and therefore not seeing much use to them. She would merely shrug at the young she-wolves ramblings and continue her search, when she came upon a few little white fluff balls. Stopping in her tracks she smiled, "Fluffygrass..." She mumbled to herself, "Come look at this, during this time of the year you will rarely see such plants. Deer and Caribou calves eat such plants and become strong..." Aleera was full of excitement having only seen such a plant once in her life.