Hoshor Plains and where foxes go i, too, will roam
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
All Welcome 
anyone is welcome to join! nyc is just prayin' in the plains. as one does.

Just because she entered a new land, did not mean she could slack in her duties.  Moonlight poured down onto her face as she crouched, seemingly muttering to herself.  She had located a place she thought she might have a moment to herself and subsequently began her devotional to the Goddess.  Her eyes combed the stars, tracking constellations her mother and aunts had taught her from the time she was only a pup.  She called the constellations by name, honoring each of them with a brief benediction of faith.  She thanked the Goddess for all her goodness and grace and for watching over Nycteria as she ventured away from her homeland.  Despite her mortal worries, she was grateful for her patron's diligent protection, even now.  Where her family couldn't roam, the Goddess could and did.  She wasn't as alone as she perceived herself to be at times, and that in and of itself was a comfort.

。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks again for waiting! I appreciate it alot. ;-;

[Image: Clipart-Key-318240.png]

The moon and luminecient stars that aligned the darkened sky shimmered with an astronomical beauty, as they did every night, and Luna couldn't seem to take her eyes off of them. The air wasn't damp, a bit chilly due to the wind, but nice and dry nonetheless. She'd been greatful for the deluge's end and found it rather convenient that it happened while she was up in the Sunspires. Maybe those little miracles her mother told Lunaria about did exist..............nah. Probably just convince.

A pause in motion when her focus shifted elsewhere — the silhouette of a wolf not too far off. It seemed they too were enjoying the ebony sky's veiw. Luna wasn't in much of a rush (as her easily distracted mind liked to convince her), so why not join them?

"Need some company?" She offered with a gentle smile, whisping beside the wolf — but not too close — to get a better look at their face.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
In the midst of her moonlit devotional, she'd left herself vulnerable.  The sound and scent of someone else withdrew her attention from the stars, startling her at first.  An aroma of lavender and the unique smell of a stranger greeted her.  Whether because of the soothing scent of lavender or because she realized she was in the company of another she-wolf, she settled rather swiftly.  Her hackles settled on her shoulders and the back of her neck, and a smile soon replaced any worry that had draped across her features. 

"That is very kind of you," her response is warm and appreciative. "I would love that." Nycteria briefly reflected how lonely the transition to the Teekon Wilds had been.  Being the social creature that she was, the lack of contact with familiar wolves had certainly begun to take its toll. "My name is Nycteria.  I was just reciting the constellations and praying to the Goddess."