King Elk Forest you can fly even higher
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
The boy roamed to the edge of the wood where the woman had shown him the ends of their claim. Kiyoshi was still growing, but he was no longer the pudgy boy that had lived beside the stream. The boy had found that his limbs had become easier to use and his energy seemed to last forever. As days passed, he had discovered that he could go to the border and mark the terrain before trailing the edge for almost an hour. 

Kiyoshi had taken to searching for signs of Toshi. He would go to the corners of the forest and sniff, hoping that he would find a faint trail of his brother, always turning away disappointed.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Henryk was out doing much of the same, still exploring the expanse of their claim and marking it as he went. He had only just happened to see Kiyoshi in the distance- though this time he was definitely sure he didn't know the boy's name. Least not yet. But he did know that it was another Kingslend wolf.

Looking for something? He asked as he decided to approach, having watched him sniff the air in vain. Perhaps he needed some aid? Seeking out the scent of prey?
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The young Draconid boy turned to face an unfamiliar figure, one who’s voice had pulled him from thoughts of his brother.

The brown-cloaked stranger inquired as to whether Kiyoshi was searching for something. The child bowed his head a bit and nodded in the solemn way that he did. When his dark gaze was returned to the other wolf, he realized that this was likely one of the Deorwine woman’s kin. This was only an assumption that he kept in his mind. The muddy-pointed male did look like he belonged with the Kingslend crowd.

“My brother Toshi Draconid,” he answered Henryk.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Unfortunately, he'd come to Kingslend after Toshi was already missing, and knew nothing about the boy who'd been formerly pledged. Still, Henryk was a helpful wolf at heart and felt a small pang hearing that the boy had lost his brother somehow. 

What does he look like? He'd seen many wolves here and there but felt that he hadn't seen many that young yet. I haven't encountered anyone named Toshi unfortunately... But I can keep a lookout.
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It was a considerably disheartening thing to hear, that this man had not heard of Toshi. The young boy had felt as though his brother had made a lasting impact with the foundling members of Kingslend. Still, the male seemed considerate enough that he wished to know what Kiyoshi’s brother looked like so that he could watch for the missing child. It would do well to have more eyes searching, he thought.

“Toshi looks like me, but darker. His eyes are blue,” but as he stated this, the young Draconid realized that he wasn’t certain if his brother’s gaze had changed from puppy blue to a different shade. It was quite hard to imagine Toshi without the shimmering gaze of a bright summer sky. “Smaller than I am, but he will have grown some.”
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
The sandy man nodded, feeling a little sadness dwelling in his stomach seeing even the traces of fret in the boy's eyes at the loss of his clearly dear brother. He felt guilty for not being able to offer more than he had. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him, especially when I scout." He repeated, his voice's tone empathetic and soft. Dark-pointed head lowered ever so slightly.

"How long have you been out here this morning? Have you eaten?" Henryk questioned with a paternal sort of concern. It took energy to search, and such a young pup would definitely need more for growth. Not only that but a troubled wolf could easily forget to eat when doing something as important as finding someone close to them who was missing. "Your brother's name is Toshi, but what about you hm?"
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
That was good; more eyes searching for Toshi would mean that he would be far more likely to be found. Kiyoshi was appreciative that this older wolf was so willing to assist, in the way that he could. It still came to him as something of a shock, what it meant to belong to a pack and to know that he was not fully alone. Though the Draconid were very much out of their natural element, he thought it was a good place to settle down and call a home.

“I have not eaten, no,” the young beast answered, knitting his brow thoughtfully at the query. He did not know how long he had been on the edges of the wood either. Kiyoshi was still a bit too burly to catch his meals the way his mother did. He had managed small animals like voles and a rabbit that had injured itself. Toshi would have likely been a great hunter, he thought in that moment. “I am Kiyoshi Draconid. What may I call you?”

As he looked to the cloak of the male, he wondered if he had found himself in the company of another Deorwine.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
You should, travelling legs need energy. Actually... I felled a rabbit not far from here, and I don't mind giving it away. It was going to go into the cache anyway. He assured, turning in it's direction and flicking his tail in suggestion that the boy follow. If he wanted to of course. If not he would either turn back around or simply get it on his own and return shortly after. Nonetheless before he did so, he nodded thoughtfully at the boy's name. 

Kiyoshi Draconid. And then he was asked for his, although he felt his own name (lacking a surname of any sort) would be a bit bland as a follow-up. Henryk. Just Henryk. Nice to meet you Kiyoshi.
87 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Energy would be needed, yes.

The young boy nodded his head to the male and his ears turned when the other’s name was offered: Henryk, just Henryk. It was not often that the young boy crossed paths with someone who did not have a surname to provide, but this did not bother him. He was rather pleased that he hadn’t had to ask the male if he had another name. It would be difficult to show him the proper respect, he thought with a small crease in his brow.

“We can go look for food. Come on, Henryk,” the child offered with a small wag of his tail and a motion of his muzzle. The two would go on a small adventure together before Kiyoshi would return to the den that he had found for himself.