Sun Mote Copse Something just like this.
141 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated a week or so, set after the Redhawks move to the Caldera. Tags for reference!

Eventually, after navigating off course a number if times that delayed his arrival, Sundance happened across some familiar sights. His feathery tail lashed triumphantly at his slender hocks when he at last detected @Towhee's scent, something that sparked his excited anticipation for his long-awaited reunion with his once-guardian. The druid pressed on, muzzle lifting slightly to announce his arrival with a low call.

The plateau was just as he remembered it, and he took a moment to reflect on the difficulties that led him there as a younger wolf. It'd never been much of a home to him like the willows had provided, but its wolves had not been unkind to him. Sundance dipped his head to test for fresh markers, wondering briefly if @Dorea had managed to find her way back to this place, and his intrigue was replaced by surprise to find the territory outskirts were not as well scented as he thought they would be.

Tentatively, Sundance roamed deeper into the land. He searched, concerned powder eyes scanning the foliage for any sign of his former comrades among them.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Despite only recently visiting the copse, Célnes couldn't help but return to make extra sure. She also gloated slightly in the fact of the free-reigned new territory, even thought the Firebirds made sure to leave nothing behind; to the cache's and the herbs. She wasn't particulary looking for them, mostly just exploring the newfound neutral territory.

Upon her travel, she saw a white ghost in the distance- but clearly moved like a living being. The King moved closer to him, as she opened her mouth, "Hello there, what brings you to this place?"

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
141 Posts
Ooc —
Soon, Sundance became aware that he was not alone. The silverwhite rose his proud muzzle to glance toward the sound of padding paws, pastel eyes quick to find the a dark stranger among the woods. Phox, was his immediate, hopeful thought.

It was not his guardian's brother, however. Aside from an obvious difference in sex, she did not wear the cooler shades of Asterism Grove's former leader. The platinum yearling was disappointed, naturally, to be no further forward in his search for the Firebirds, but he was glad to see no hostility.

"Hello," he answered gently, with a friendly sway to his snow-tipped tail as he returned the she-wolf's greeting. "Would you hapoen to know what happeneed to the pack that lived here?"

366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
She had long gotten used to for the arrival of snow-dipped wolves, as seemingly so these hinterlands attracted the particular coating that Kingslend folk hated. She could only pray to the High Elk himself, that they had not caused a stir' amongst those who have come around. Though this one in particular, she would admit he has a wispful look to him, it gained an attraction.

"You are familiar to the Firebirds?" curiously so, Célnes asked, "they only recently had moved, but i'm afraid i'm not sure where. Though, they did not go deeper into this region." She smiled politely at him, as the King gave only but the truth. There was a question that hung to where the birdfolk went, but she supposed that the answer would not arrive anytime soon.

141 Posts
Ooc —
The silverwhite brightened when the name of Towhee's family pack spilled from the dark she-wolf's maw. His tail swung to life at his hocks in familiarity as he nodded his response, delight in his pale eyes on hearing the title, though it stilled as news reached his ears that their new location was unknown.

"Oh," Sundance looked away over the corpse, that little sliver of hope neatly tucked aside, "I lived with them for a while. Towhee took me in last Summer when I was a cub, after the earthquakes separated me from my family." Wraen had been leader of the Firebirds during that time, after the remnants of Asterism Grove joined their ranks. He turned to face the she-wolf once more. "Do you know her?"

366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I'm sorry to say I am not too familiar with them.. I am only aware of the golden regent, Niamh." She also aware of the golden one's child, Primrose, but thought it wouldn't be any use to say she knows the child. After all, the King had nothing good to say about him. 

He seemed like a nice fellow, of lights and whites, definitely someone who would be scorned in Kingslend, but beloved in Firebirds.. What a shame she could not try and recruit him, not yet, anyway, "It is a shame you were separated from Firebirds as well, perhaps they went east?" Nothing down below in the south on the Hinterlands besides Kingslend and the Saints- the best Célnes could do was point to a possible direction.

Perhaps, gaining a potential intel in the future as well.