Cerulean Cape I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Tagging @Renwick!

Again, the otter was pacing down the areas surrounding Yuélóng...

There was still no trace of Yunxu to be found, and as much as anxiety pounded blood into her heart -- not knowing why she hadn't seen him around lately -- she eventually learned to be patient and....trust that he'd come back. He found his way to their sister's pack when he initially left her (and she was still salty as hell about that), but it at least it meant he was capable of seeking safety without her. Maybe she was just being overprotective as she always was when it came to her kin...

Ears swiveling around at the sound of rhythmic waves, her paws continued printing the sandy path; her stop? The otter didn't know. Perhaps she'll take a stroll down to that area where the sea lions were and stare hungrily, knowing she wasn't big enough to snag one down herself, as per usual...
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He hated it here. It was cold. It was wet. Some stupid crab had the balls to snap at his paw. It hurt and it hurt to move. Renwick groaned softly, not knowing how he came to be here. It was water as far as the eye can see. He lay, half in the water and half not. Wouldn't it be nice for the water to sweep him away?

He wouldn't have to deal with this fucking winter. He wouldn't have to deal with his belly rumbling. He wouldn't have to deal with anything anymore. Yeah, it may hurt a bit to drown but in the end... He'd be free. Hell, he couldn't even manage the energy to move right now. Cold water be damned.

Unaware of another wolf, he focused on the horizon. His half-lidded eyes were blurry from the salt water constantly in his vision. The young man just lay there, a pathetic dark patch along the shore.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
It wasn't long before the sea otter halted and came across a dark, ball of something washed up on the shore -- just a few feet ahead of her. "到底是什么??" the otter mumbled to herself, her vision squinting while cautiously sniffing the bundle of fur from a distance. A few seconds of blinking later and her sea glass gaze would widen upon realizing that this was not a what, it was who.

The young Jiang hesitated for a moment, fore limps skipping in place nervously before eventually running over to the dark ball fur. Why the hell wasn't he moving -- was he dead? "Oi! You! uhhh, get up!" she yipped frantically while common clumsily tangled her tongue. It looked like the boy was still breathing, so if there was a chance that Aimi would be able to help him, she'd take it.
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"Huaaah?"

Whatever he tried to say was lost. A flash of water hit his head, gargling in his jaws. Ren spit viciously, coughing just as violent. Blinking his watery eyes, he looked up to see the form of a girl standing over him. She was worried, clearly, but about... what?

Him? Get up she commanded. Fuck you he retorted in his head. She wasn't his mama. She was pretty but that didn't mean she got to boss him around. For want of not wishing a girl to be screaming at him all day, he lifted his head. Sand stuck to one side of his head, fur tussled.

"Wha...?"
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Thankfully her suspicions were correct, the man was alive, though wouldn't have been if he continued laying and chugging ocean water any longer. The strangest part about it was the fact that he was how confused he looked when he got up to turn his attention towards Aimi -- as if she'd just woken him up from some kinda sweet dream in a cozy bed. Why was he looking at her for answers? Did he not know why he was vibing by the side of the beach either???

"You are okay? What you on side of beach for?" She asked with an expression that was somewhere between confused and frustrated by not knowing exactly how to handle this. Maybe he had amnesia, but if so, it would make this a whole lot more difficult. "Here, I help you up."
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"Fuuuuuck..."

He groans, his head pounding. Why didn't he notice that before? It was like this girl had slapped him awake and he was feeling the force of her palm stinging. She spoke weird too. What sort of stupid place did he land in? Did they all speak broken English?

She moves to assist him, but he's already pushing himself to his paws. Ren shoots her a wary look, not trusting the stranger. He doesn't want her to be close to him. He doesn't know how he got here. One minute he was running, the next was a blur. Maybe cause he fell into the sea.

"Who" the fuck "are you?"

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She moves in to help him, but he quickly stands on his own accord, shooting her a wary look that she would frown at. "我正在努力幫助你,你這小子..." she muttered grumpily to herself through gritted teeth. Aimi was just as unaware of what was going as he was, and the lack of cooperation only made things difficult. Although,  it was probably because he was confused and scared of everything going on -- so she breathed out and closed her eyes to calm down, taking a step closer to peer at him before backing away and continuing.

"Humph! You wake and you already ask too many questions." She quipped with a hint of sarcasm, aware that her English sounded a bit off, but heeding no mind to it for now. "Tell me name first, and I share mine..."
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"What the fuck else am I supposed to do?" Ah, Renwick. Already on the defensive. Her lack of compassion or sympathy made his fur spike. Maybe he didn't want to have his hand held and his head pat, but she could try... "I don't even know where the hell I am, who you are, some random chick outta thin air..."

He scowls unhappily, glancing sharply away before he (further) insults the girl. Why should he give his name to her? He didn't know her. She more or less demanded his title. It was laughable. So he laughed, a harsh and barking sound. "You got balls" he'd give her that "I'm Renwick. Now who the hell are you?" It was hard to tell if he was impressed or just miserable.

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Wha-!?" Aimi was a bit taken back by his proclamations, and her ears pinned against her skull in, again, confusion and frustration. "I come from home to see random boy lying on shore, of course I confused as well!" Sure, Aimi's direct demenor didn't exactly make her seem like the empathetic type (and really, she was pretty terrible at relying outward empathy like a normal person...). But that weakness of hers was the very reason why her attempt at being helpful was failing -- it was stressful.

Aimi was not the one currently recovering from being washed up from the shore, but her stubborn mind made her think she was currently on equal footing with the boy she was arguing with right now, solely due to the fact that they were arguing. She grunted turned her head away, now in a soured mood. Though she wasn't planning leaving. The boy was pissy, but clearly needed help. And she wouldn't leave until that happened. since she came with the intent "I Aimi of Yuélóng," she answered ",and I don't need balls to ask a question, Renwick." She retorted while sharply turning back to him.

A sigh left her lips. Realizing she wasn't going to go far with this plan to help him if they were arguing. "L-look! You need help or not?"
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
You-long? What the fuck...

Okay, okay. Think. He had washed up on shore. This girl was apparently steps away from her home, some pack probably. She wanted to help, but was doing a crummy job of it. "No, you got lady balls" he started with this, feeling his eyes close against the light. Gods, his head pounded so much.

"So lemme get this straight" his inky lips curl in half amusement and half frustration "you wanna help me. Some random dude you met on the beach" Renwick opens his eyes, and they flash open to show some unreadable emotion "and you yell at him." If he had arms...

Well he'd be lifting them above his head right now. "Said dude can be confused and pissed and lost. Cause he don't know where he is" he went slowly on "but the girl, she's a local. So either you got lady balls for screaming at some stranger or you're just stupid."

He squints. "And I don't like callin' pretty girls stupid."

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
At this point, her teeth began to grate against each other in irritation -- it was like he was trying to get under her skin, and the thought made her fur bristle. Then he'd call her stupid, and Aimi nearly lost her shit right then and there -- though the girl remained calm for the most part...........kinda. "Stupid!? I'm not one who randomly wash up on shore after doing whatever-the-fuck!"  

Emphasis on kinda.

Renwick had a point on her behavior, she'll give him that -- and although she was too stubborn to apologize for it right now, the sea otter admitted to her wrongful nature in her own way. "I never say I was good at...this....helping, properly. But..." she said while looking away, though still held her ground in this whole stance. The motivations behind her actions were unfaltered in Aimi's eyes; she was here to help, regardless of her not-so-good approach. "...I am trying and that is point. So let me help... "
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
So, she didn't have lady balls after all.

He almost cackled at her reaction. His blues lit up in amusement, pure and unfiltered. Did she really not understand the common tongue? The girl breezed by his indirect compliment, going right for the stupid. He didn't call her stupid. He said she had balls, said she was pretty. Oh well.

Can't teach a stupid girl new tricks.

"You can't help" he says now "and I don't know why you bother." Because both of them were screaming at each other on this beach, not helping a thing. He glances away again, taking in the sights of the shore. Sand, check. Winter beyond the beach? Check. Crazy You-long girl? Double check.

Ren didn't know where he was, but it was better than where he had been. "I just need the name of this place. Then I'll leave ya alone." Then she could feel like she did help him and leave him alone.

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The coastal she-wolf was keen on helping,  but he clearly wasn't compliant on following along -- just more insults. She pouted and narrowed her seaglass eyes, puffing out a sharp scoff in response before speaking up again. "Know what? I don't know why I bother either, seeing you wanted to lay in sand and swallow seawater...." Aimi shot back while looking up at them. Helping someone that didn't want help was a waste of time, and if she stayed any longer to argue about it, the otter was gonna blow her lid.

He wanted to know where he was? Why not? "This place called sequoia coast, happy?" The sandy femora drawled sarcastically, leaning her head towards him with a fake smile, which was soon to turn back into a frown at her next words: "Now piss off, Ren-dick." Ah, the nickname sounded perfect for him!

And with that, the fuming otter would turn away to leave the larger male to his own devices, tail lashing furiously behind her while she cursed under her breath.
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"You're the one who stomped her way into my biz" Ren sneers, unable to keep the laughter bubbling. He laughs - was this girl for real? She was... almost cute in her stupidity. "see ya, A-ma-noying." She departs, leaving him calling after her.

Whether she heard him or not was beyond the boy. He doesn't care.

Sequoia Coast... He was here, but the grand scheme? He didn't know jack shit about the realm. With a lasting huff, he gets up and begins to roam further. Eventually he'd find the exit of this coast. But was it an island or just some land mass? That remains to be seen.

exit!

0/5
0/5