Wheeling Gull Isle guess i'm the blue, new blood
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
All Welcome 
tagging @Aimi for reference but all welcome

Leaving Hua behind, he traveled on his own. The woman was probably busy visiting her friend like she said, so Ren didn't want to bother her. It was strange how one wolf would earn his respect fast - but was it loyalty? Time would tell... He was hard to trust other wolves.

More or less dragging his feet to the border of the island, he sniffed the air. Took in the scents and sights. He groaned, having forgotten that Hua's sister was here on his brief travel. Aimi escaped him in the face of flopping down and sleeping in a proper den. Now what the fuck was he supposed to do?

Maybe this was a bad idea. Ren raised his head near the border, Hua's scent still fresh on him. He was a member of the pack now, accepted by the empress but... he felt sudden fear going further in.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Best believe I'm throwing her at this ;3

The otter, who was currently a sleeping ball in her den, quickly unfurled from her position when the sound of pawsteps and the scent of someone not of Yuélóng appeared nearby. Whats more, this foreigner's scent smelled farmiliar -- and not in a good way either...

'No, it better not be...' the sandy woman thought to herself through gritted teeth. But low and behold, it was.

Aimi's quickened pace came to a halt as she stood from far behind and stared -- eyes and mouth slightly agape in disbelief that she'd find the dark pleaged wolf here at all. Why was he in Yuélóng's territory!? Didn't he have some more saltwater to choke on?

"Ren-dick." The sandy female drawled with seething vexation, nails practically digging into the earth below her as she stomped towards the leggy young man. "What you doing here?" Because If they were trespassing,  she'd be MORE than happy to chase him out.
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"Calm the fuck down" he growls, feeling his fur spiked at the sight of Aimi. Couldn't she be more dense? Why did it have to be her that 'greeted' him? She was so different than Hua... not in a good way either. Only her looks were the same as the empress', but her mouth was more to be desired.

"I ain't trespassin' " the ebony boy goes on, lips curling into a sneer. Like he thought, she was utterly disgusted with him being here in Yuelong. "your leader, Hua, welcomed me to the pack." there, that outta shut her up a bit. Before yelling again. He could groan, but he waited with sick satisfaction.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Excuse me!?" What did he mean 'welcome him' to the pack? It hadn't even been that long since they'd met on the shore and practically snapped at each other at the beach -- when the hell did he meet up with her sister and persuade her to let him join the island?

And now there was that sneer -- that irritating smile that made Aimi's teeth gnash together at the mere sight of it. Her hackles raised, feeling her face began to heat up in anger (and just a hint of embarrasment). Just what was this jerk playing at? "And when you brainwash Huā into thinking you were actually pleasant?" The otter may not have known her own sister for long, but what kind of first impression did she have of Renwick?
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"I didn't trick anyone" he growls, offended on Hua's behalf. He recalls the cave, of the empress asking about his encounter with Aimi. He said they yelled at each other like right now. Right this second. Hua said she was sorry - like she knew her little sister was an insufferable idiot.

"Your sister is a helluva lot nicer than you" he snaps, beyond yelling. He was just livid this was the greeting he got in a new place. Ren keeps his tone low, just in case any nosy pack mates come along to sniff. "maybe that inspires niceness?" He didn't rightly know why it was so amusing to pick and pick at this girl.

She was just so fucking easy to bitch at. He couldn't help it. People who showed their weakness made Ren lunge at them. Relentlessly. "Whatever" the boy eventually scoffs, proceeding to try and march past Aimi and find a spare den. He roams a bit closer, side-stepping the girl.

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Wha--I AM nice!" there Aimi goes, feeding into exactly what he wants; her anger. If she wasn't so hard-headed she would've noticed that he was purposefully poking the bear.

"I nice to people who deserve it, but you on other hand--" her head turned to look at him as he attempted to sidestep her. "--I will gladly tear new hole into!". He especially had some nerve trying to compare the girl to her older sister, Hua. She was nicer? The otter didn't doubt such a thing, but Aimi already knew she couldn't be what her sister was, nor her other siblings. She was miserable and explosive -- had been her entire life, and Renwick wasn't the first person to point this out and compare her behavior to others. It never changed anything in the end. 

Still, that didn't mean Aimi was completely oblivious to her actions....

The otter did and said shitty things from time to time -- and despite how angry Renwick made her, despite how angry the world made her in general -- it didn't mean she didn't feel terrible about the way things turned out on the beach that day.

And so she fell silent for a moment -- took a deep breath. Turned to look at his back for a moment, then turned to the ground again with a scowl, but with a certain softness in her eyes. "I sorry......about...earlier......" The words were faint and barely audible, but were there. If she wasn't so flustered right now about the fact that she was owning up to her mistakes, they would've been louder.

There you go Aimi, how difficult was that? An apology.
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
The boy stiffens, a snarl beginning to curl his lips. She wanted to fight him? He wasn't exactly a scrappy kid but even he knew what she meant by 'tearing a new hole'. Whipping around, he expects her fangs. He shows his own, new packmate be damned. If she was going to bite him, he'd gladly bite back. He'd just say it was self-defense.

What he didn't expect was the girl to look at him like that. He narrowed his eyes, confused - was this a ruse? He stood ready in case she attacked. Then, then... the bitch had the nerve to apologize? He was silent before he threw back his head and laughed. Aimi may be owning her mistakes, but Renwick? He was far beyond that in his life. He expects shitty things to happen.

He expects people to be shitty. Even himself - he knew he was a shitty person. "Just cause we live in the same pack now doesn't mean I wanna be friends" his smirk falls, taking on a serious look. His eyes narrow to slits as he looks at Aimi. It's better this way, he thinks. Then she doesn't have to be let down much later. It wasn't because of their encounter. He's only here cause Hua was nice to him. 

Maybe he took advantage of that.

"You're better off not knowing me at all" he utters. His tone lacks self-pity though. He states it as a matter of fact. In his own fucking cruel way, he's trying to be nice. He's trying to distance himself. Nobody in Yuelong would wanna know him if they knew what he was really like. But to Aimi, it may seem like he was purposefully putting walls up. Holding it against her for one little interaction.

He glances away. Was that all she wanted? His ego falters and he inwardly groans in the silence stretching on. "Fine. I accept your apology. I'm... sorry. Too."

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Aimi continued to stare at the floor, cold sweat among the silence -- then a snarl came to her features when this jackass had the audacity to laugh -- when she was already feeling awkward about this situation.

UGH. Why the hell did she even bother apologizing to this idiot!? She should've just kicked his ass as promised and left...

Though Aimi would've been stupid to not notice the change of atmosphere and tone when the midnight-cloaked boy spoke his next words, to which the sea otter would turn back to him and raise a brow in confusion. 

'Doesn't wanna be friends' he says -- 'Better off not knowing me'  he says -- what was this even about? 

The costal she-wolf continued to stare at Renwick in pure confusion followed by a brief silence; before her shoulders drooped and her soft features eventually faded into somewhat of an unamused narrowing of eyes. "Humph! What herbs you sniffing to think I want to be friends?" she responded rather childishly back to his previous statement. The otter was secretly curious about him and where he came from, but she wasn't going to give him the pleasure of acknowledging that, of course. "And you think you hide yourself from me forever? As long as you here, I make sure you don't slack for winter in sister's pack." Nah, she'll just cover it up by making an excuse as to why she'd be keeping tabs on him.

To his apology, she'd glance down again and awkwardly shuffle in place. "I-It whatever. It wasn't...serious anyway..."
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
Then stop bothering me! he snarled inwardly. Why did she keep hounding him if she didn't want to know him? Was it cause she was suspicious of him? He... he was trying to get his shit together. Joining the pack was part of the reason for this, outside his liking for Hua.

Renwick though, recoiled as if struck at her words. What herbs you stiffing... He wanted to laugh again. The irony of such a thing. It was insulting and unwelcomed and he found he didn't want to be here any longer. Even at the mention of such a thing he felt the itch again.

"Whatever" he seethes quietly, trying to distract himself with pointless anger "I'll just put on a grand show so you can creepily watch me all the time like you want to." He moves further, slowly and doesn't respond to her awkward finish. If she lets him be, he's already gone. 

And he's going to throw himself into the next free den he sees and sleep. He wishes it was forever.

exit

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The small girl said nothing in response to his words, offering nothing but an annoyed grunt as she turned to watch him wallow in either one of the available dens he could find lying around. Not an ideal greeting for someone new to the island -- perhaps she should've practiced being more professional than that, but it was the otter's fault for letting him get to her at the end of the day.

Whatever, she didn't want to think about it.

Turning herself away, she sought to leave Renwick to his own devices and find something to distract herself from all this.