Cerulean Cape They talk shit, but I love it everytime
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Tagging @Renwick

It's been a minute since Aimi scourged the land outside of Yuélóng, ecspecially since she was trying to practice her future as a guardian. Aiolos was there to help her while her was available, but the sea otter wanted to practice alone this time. Besides, she couldn't possibly expect to learn these things while constantly depending on someone else, right?

The Jiang's sharp, seaglass eyes scanned the shores as she kept an eye out for anything that might seem out of place. Winter made it ecspecially cold this morning,  which was not something a costal born girl like herself was fond of, but it did not deter her from sniffing out the path.
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He didn't want to exactly avoid Aimi, but he had been doing a damn good job of it. The thought of her constantly watching him made him feel... weird. Amused, maybe. He couldn't deny she was pretty, so the thought of any pretty girl giving him time (odd or otherwise) was... okay, also weird.

Maybe the gods of this place were making him miserable, for he saw the pale brown form of the girl ahead of him. Ren briefly wrinkled his nose before admitting defeat. He approached, perhaps feeling a bit more confidence to do his extracurricular activities. Also known as shrooms.

"Hey" he says warily, not knowing what else to say to her.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She expected her presence away from the island to be noticed by now, but what she did not expect was for a particular black-phased man to appear before her. "Rendick." She referred to the sire not aggressively this time, but rather nonchalantly --with a bored-looking expression. On the outside, the otter didn't look impressed to see him, but was internally nervous and confused as to why he approached in the first place.

Didn't he dislike her? It sure seemed like it -- Ren had been avoiding the coastal she-wolf since arriving. Maybe he just wanted something out of her then. Yeah, thats gotta be the only explanation.

"Huā told you to follow me?" The first assumption was an order by Aimi's sister. In the beginning, the yearling made it seem like he was quite close to the siren. Had Huā caught whiff of their recent scuffle and sent him over so they could make up?
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"No" he scowled lightly at her question. He hadn't seen Hua since the festival, and even then she had been too busy to welcome him properly to Yuelong. Ignoring Aimi's reoccurring nickname for him, Ren moved on. "you worry much about what Hua thinks, do you?" He supposed it was fair, but he wouldn't want any of his many siblings in the Teekons.

Living under their thumb, or trying to outshine them... It was exhausting just thinking about such a thing. The ebony boy moves to the side of Aimi, sniffing the air. Finding no new scents but the one location he was in, he also moves past this. "Do you expect to be followed?" he sneers, wondering what precious Aimi had done now to warrant an entourage.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I don't care what anyone thinks of me! I'll worry about myself. " The otter snapped defensively at the question, albeit more than necessary. Aimi hated the thought of being vulnerable to another's disagreements about her choices -- family or not; and while the otter did secretly care about the opinions of those those she held dear, it was never something she'd admit to. No way was the femme gonna show signs of weakness -- she was afraid of what would happen if she did...

The next question was not answered -- only returned with a scowl and a quiet "You're fucking annoying." which was voiced briefly towards Ren. Him and that smug ass voice, just who the hell did he think he was??

And again, what was he here for anyway?

Well it wasn't as if Aimi was telling him to go away or anything. So, the sandy she-wolf's eyes would narrow and give him one last up and down look of skepticism. Then..."Well, if you finally decided to make yourself useful around here, you follow me..."  Aimi would beacon him to follow along while promptly turning and walking away. She did not turn around to see if he'd follow along, nor did she want to make eye contact after that. He either followed or left the Jiang alone -- simple as that.