fall hues
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch
@Aleera c: - although I'm sure we can accommodate anyone else!

The few sunrises Cuan had witnessed in the Sunspire had been treating him kindly. With the first meal Jace had fed him just inside the borders of the pack, to being able to scavange leftovers, the lean male would be guaranteed to put on enough weight to brace for the coming winter. His thick coat was coming in strong now, luxuriously expending the abundance of energy Cuan was putting into his body.

He had spent many crisp autumn days trekking up and down deer trails and wolf paths etched into the slopes. Encircling pine trees, dashing across cool streams flowing from the mountains, there was much to explore and sniff out in the base of the Sunspire. The wolf was now slowly padding along, having spent most of the morning eking out the border he had crossed a few days before. There was still miles and miles of land that the pack had claimed, but the agouti creature could scent most of the pack had populated this area. Perhaps it was because of the pups the beta had mentioned, and the low-ranking wolf wondered if he would ever have the pleasure of meeting them.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Peering through half lid eyes, Aleera looked around at her surroundings relaxed for the first time in a awhile she was full after a small rodent hunt the day before and was rather comfortable in her personal den. She knew, however that the day must start at sometime, so she dug herself out of her comfortable hole and bowed to the sun, stretching out her sore muscles before promptly shaking any debris from her pelt, with the final touch of a toothy yawn Aleera was ready for the day. She knew the pups were close and she had yet to meet them, she had to make a time to see both their mother and them to see that they were set for the coming winter. She was distracted from her thoughts by a male that she had never seen, she could scent Jace on his pelt so he was obviously not an intruder although she was slightly curious as to what he was doing here. With a small smile on her lips she strode over to the male, "Hello there newcomer." Aleera stated in a friendly manner with a hint of curiosity. "I am Aleera." She offered and awaited his reply with patience although it was wearing thin, she was happy to meet him, and she had no where to be, but she hated introductions.
2 Posts
Ooc — BlibBlek
@Cuan sorry if I'm in the wrong place for joining
Muira came back from a long walk, of treading on leaves. She noticed the two wolves, now was her chance. She walked over and said sort of nervous "Hello... I'm Muira," She had to be say something else so she added on "I'm sort of new, I would hope I'm not bothering anything." She looked up her brave-eyed self, not doing it's job like it was supposed to be doing. She waited for one to speak but didn't expect an answer. Her gaze went downward, a little nervous.
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch

When Aleera approached, Cuan's face immediately litup with a warm greeting and the brown, gray and speckled male's tail began to wag as he padded forward. His yellow orbs could spot the wolf coming up one of the paths that led out of a copse of trees. The female was a greyish brown agouti and a smile brimmed on her lips as she introduced herself. The male's ears pricked forward and he lowered his chin in reply.
I'm just looking around- I'm new. And it's Cuan. He was about to add a question when something rustled behind Aleera. His nostrils twitched at the scent, and a flood of anxiety rushed over him. They were far from the pack border, and she was clearly a lone wolf who had ventured into the pack. He felt his guard hairs bristle in apprehension, but didn't move as the black female padded closer.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
normally there is an IC joining thread that you start, I guess this can be it if you wish. However you have not been accepted into the back by either Jace or Amekaze which means that you aren't a pack-member and you are trespassing. I will write my post as if you are and will edit if you decide to change later.

Aleera nodded her head in greeting, "Hello Cuan, I am the Eta of Sunspire it is a pleasure to meet you." Glad that the pack had expanded once more. She too was about to ask a question, but was interrupted but a rustling from behind her, before a dark she-wolf appeared. She bore no scent of the pack, and it appeared as though she was a lone wolf. Aleera was extremely worried, while she had not met the pups yet, she knew they were near by, with a lone wolf so near put the multi-pigmented fae on edge. Turning swiftly to face the female who called herself Muira. "You are trespassing my dear, our scent marks are there for a reason, I hope you have a good reason for crossing them." Her smile disappeared as she faced the opposing fae, Aleera's tail rose high in a dominant fashion, with her ears perked forward and her hair bristling. She looked rather intimidating, and rightly so she had never seen this wolf before, now she was the heart of the territory. Glancing quickly at the brute over her right shoulder, nodding as he stood along side her.