Firefly Glen Great deeds for friendship's sake
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The glen he had found himself in over the last day was something delightful. The Taggerung had spent the night and had been surrounded by bobbing lights that littered the air like fluttering stars.

Had he not felt a sense of drawing guilt for not having arrived on the edge of Moonglow yet, he might have remained in the firefly glen. The Taggerung believed that, if given the time, he could have conjured up a few good stories or songs of that place.

Ah, but it would always be there for when he fancied a return journey.

The mountains that Shikoba had described were just beyond him, in the distance. Tagg knew that it would be nothing more than another day journey and he would find himself near enough to their borders that he could offer a call.

His first friend! The thought conjured a merry hum and the Taggerung searched for a place where he might find a drink.
3 Posts
Ooc —
A whispering flutter of wings brings Grimmerie lower, lower, lower...
Down to the realm of the terrestrial, down to meet the wandering wolf below. Perhaps this is the one; the end to his quest, antidote to the slow poison of self-imposed exile slinking through his veins. You will know when you see them, the elder one had said. The only hint afforded to the warden set adrift, cursed to roam in search of the purpose assigned to him at birth.
Yet as he settles some length away from the pale wolf, head cocked to one side, he feels nothing. Nothing at all. Wanderer, He grumbles, feathers twitching irritably. What do you seek? Any information he can glean from this wolf, he supposes, is the next best thing.
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was the caw of a bird – familiar but entirely unknown – that brought the golden Taggerung to a pause in his jaunt.

The dark bird was forthright in its question, calling upon Tagg as a wanderer and then asking what it was that he sought.

Now, the Taggerung was not so quick to reply. He looked to the bird in a friendly manner, hoping to imply there would be no threat. It was his eyes that squinted thoughtfully. A hum had slipped from his mouth as he pondered the question.

What is it that I seek?

I do say, all I seek is the ear of a captive audience – one to share my stories with, he called back.

And you, raven?
3 Posts
Ooc —
No satisfying answer is afforded to the wandering warden today. The why, yes, but not the where — and that is truly what he wishes to know. No matter. This wolf's path is not his own. He ought not seek his answers here. I seek my destiny, He answers forlornly, lifting into the air with a great rustle of midnight wings. I was born to serve, but my first duty is to find the one to whom I am tied. The one at the opposite end of my string of fate. You are not the one. My search continues.
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The raven answered in an articulate manner, widening the grin on the Taggerung’s features.

Yes, one’s destiny was a large thing to search for. The bard could not say that he envied the bird anything. At the mention of another, one who’s string of fate was tied to the feathered being, Tagg perked his ears and tilted his head to the side curiously.

I shan’t keep you, but if I should run into this other half of yours, what shall I say to them? the Taggerung called up to the raven. He would like nothing more than to assist in joining two lost souls.