Kildeer Rest Choke
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Read Only 
I will be playing both Nyra and Eldritch in one post for this! Will archive after about a week maybe?

Eldritch had heeded Kukutux's words about Nyra. 
How the behemoth was resting in the Ulax within the valley, healing. 
Quietly, the spindly seer called out into the depths of a dark den that smelled of blood and herbs; "Nyra?" 
The balefire gaze that peered from the dark was almost unfamiliar in their coldness, but the color of her eyes was the same. 

"Eldritch?" Nyra responded in disbelief. 

"You've...you seem so different..." The Seer murmured. 

"That's because I am." The soldier rumbled in response, inching closer to the mouth of the den she was resting in. 
Eldritch looked over the scars and fresh wounds covering the pure white pelt of her sibling. 
"What all have you gone through since the slaughter, sister?" Eldritch breathed. 

"I have killed. Wolves and animals alike. All my scars have come from battles, won and lost." Nyra growled in response, cold. 
"Is father still alive?" Nyra asked, wary. 
Eldritch looked taken aback by the question, and she shook her head, "I'm not sure. I left shortly after you did. I had to be sure they all died..." 

"Why?" 

"Because of what Father did to you, Nyra! He did horrible things to you, I know you remember." Eldritch slanted her ears slightly at her sister's emotional distance. 

"You...killed our home clan for me?" Nyra asked in disbelief. "I thought you never cared...all this time..." 

"Nyra, I never stopped caring. I never stopped looking for a time, either." Eldritch assured, crawling the rest of the distance to nuzzle gently into her sibling. 
Nyra froze, tense, for a long moment before she succumbed to her emotions, nestling her muzzle in the witch's neck fur with soft sobs. 

From here, the rest of the evening was spent between them, sharing their lives and their stories up until their reunion. At midnight, Eldritch bid Nyra goodbye, for she had duties to tend to within the Glacier. 

Nyra would fall asleep easily, feeling a sense of relief that she never thought she'd have for the remainder of her days. 

Sisters, reunited. 
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes