Nimbus Summit emergence
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
in the mornings, she split her time between gathering herbs and checking on @Antha.  though her sister's husband took great care of his wife, her belly would soon begin to swell and the children would be upon them before they knew it.  preparation was key.

her nose was low to the ground as she picked through herbs, and once she had a bundle in her mouth she turned to stock the arlathan.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
tag for reference!

Calida was about three weeks along in her potential pregnancy, and still nothing had changed. She thought she would see something by now, and she felt the stirrings of sorrow. Was she really going to grieve for something that might have never existed? With a low growl, she pushed herself to her paws, then left the den that had been prepared for her in the arlathan; despite pack custom, she had not yet allowed @Iota within. She liked him well enough, but they were not mates, no matter what feelings she might have for him. Her whelps... their whelps, if they existed... they came first.

Out in the sun now, she caught scent of another female, one she'd not yet met, and she twisted about to see her picking through some herbs. Calida cleared her throat, to announce her presence.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
20 Posts
Ooc —
she saw the woman's shadow before the woman herself, as it blocked the sunlight streaming down from above.  she blinked and turned to look as calida cleared her throat.  carefully, she set her herbs down.  good morning, she said, a smile rising in her eyes, i am collecting herbs for the arlathan.  would you like to join me?
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Herbs. They had never been her thing, but they'd proved pretty damned useful after her near-death experience; she'd gotten horrible headaches from a concussion, and Lane had made her teas often. She had nothing better to do at the moment, so she shrugged and said, "Uh... sure. Why not? I'm Calida, by the way." She moved closer to the other woman, asking, "What herbs do you need for the arlathan?" She knew nothing of pregnancy, nor dealing with pregnant wolves and birth. In fact, much of it terrified her.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
20 Posts
Ooc —
lavender and ginger, she beamed, they're gentle, and should help with some of the more unpleasant symptoms that our girls might be having. she thought of her sister and smiled sweetly.  nice to meet you, calida.  i'm tessa.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida's experience with pregnancy, though it was not yet confirmed, was so far still mild. She still felt capable of working, and nothing had changed physically. She wondered whether it hadn't took. She didn't know if that was a relief or not. Calida gave a soft huff, then returned her attention to Tessa.

"I might also be having a litter," she offered with a nervous smile. "We aren't sure yet... it's too early, I think." It had only been three weeks, after all. Then, she gestured to the herbs. "Want me to carry those for you?"

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.