Ravensblood Forest Exploration
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Lenora was a little over two months old by now, and her eyes were slowly beginning to lighten to sky-blue. She wandered the tunnels, wondering if she'd find any of her cousins out today. Checking their dens yielded nothing useful, so Lenora called out, "Vale? Asara? Violante?"
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Asara heard her name called and wandered towards it. The voice belonged to that of her cousin. She always enjoyed playing with someone other than her siblings. Eager for an adventure, she wasted no time before announcing herself, "Hi! Wanna do somethin'?"
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Asara appeared quickly, but nobody else; Lenora wasn't bothered. She just grinned and wagged her tail, jumping forward to sniff at her cousin in greeting. Then, she said, "Mom says I can play around the spring, but no further without an adult." She gave a soft huff, then peered around the tunnels, ears straining, listening. It didn't seem like anyone else was around. She turned to her cousin, a mischievous look in her eyes. "But... what if we went to the sunrock again?" Or beyond. She craved adventure!
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Eager at the turn of events her day had taken, Asara was quick to make for the cavern's exit, chattering on eagerly to Lenora. "I've already been to another place, it has this big circle with no trees and it's super cool!  I wonder if I can find it again. My mom wasn't very happy when she found me there alone, but you're older so it should be fine." Asara couldn't actually remember where the circle was, because she hadn't really been paying attention after all. Once they'd reached the spring Asara took a quick drink before blurting out to her cousin, hopping from foot to foot excitedly. "I wanna see something new."
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Lenora was filled with excitement, and she hurried from the tunnels, emerging into the bright light. Blinking, she followed her cousin to the spring and drank, then she voiced in a conspiratorial whisper, "What if... what if we see what's outside the forest? Beyond the borders?" They'd never been allowed that far, but she'd heard Vale boasting about his trip to the borders. Why couldn't the girls go?
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"Let's do it!" Wasting no time Asara stood up and left the pond, her tail wagged excitedly and she smiled broadly as she led the way. She had no idea where she was going but she wasn't actually going to let Lenora know that. Lorelai and Noir were trying to teach them directions, she thought she was going south, away from the dens and the pond but she couldn't know for sure, but she didn't care either way. If anything, Asara was just eager to have someone else along for the journey this time.
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
Ending this here for us <3

They had a plan, and Lenora rushed off after her cousin, giggling excitedly. They were indeed going south, as it was one of the quickest ways out of their territory, and once they reached the border, Lenora stopped. She examined the invisible line, then stepped out of it; she gave a joyous cry when no adult swooped down on her, and then she was running, running as far and as fast as her little legs would take her.