Nimbus Summit So he sings
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Joining 

Buddy had traveled far while meeting few. The forests he'd explored had satiated his curiosity, and gotten him into more than enough trouble. So much so that now he sought something a bit calmer and more peaceful. He had come across a lot of gatherings of wolves. This one smelled much smaller than any of the others he'd come across. There was still a line though, and he was careful not to cross it. He let out his best howl, but it was more of a bay than anything.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida had met exactly one dog in her life, but the meeting had been brief and she had left before really talking to him. When a call came from the borders, she did not immediately register it, because it sounded so... abnormal. The red wolf loosed a call of her own, then began to make the winding way down the mountain.

When she found the caller, she looked at him with unveiled surprise. "Uh... hello," she greeted him, padding closer. "I'm Calida, and this is Atautsikut. What can I do for you?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
170 Posts
Ooc —
cameo for now!
bereft; abandoned; mantled. the blackwood witch bore the weight of her role as if the earth itself had perched upon her shoulders. issorartuyok was gone. lane and tuuluuwaq, as well, but she didn't fault them for that decision. theirs had been a happy parting.
but she would never understand what had led her former husband to abandon his children. her own abandonment, she could forgive, but never theirs. it had seemed an unspoken truth that their relationship would end there, but antha had put it to words for her own sake of mind.
she would no longer bear the name tatkret, and neither would her children. (tagging the kids for visibility for this change @Lilia @Qeorvik @Noatak)
she arrived at the borders minutes after calida, her new co-leader. hello, she offered a smile to the dog, echoing calida's greeting. i'm antha, the other half of atautsikut's leadership. she glanced at the other alpha, briefly turning the smile her way.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Buddy was grateful but also uncertain when he saw a large russet wolf approach. She seemed friendly enough. "Hello, I'm Buddy." His tail waved confidently. He wasn't sure where to start this kind of conversation. "I've travelled a while and it's really dangerous and not so fun." He began, wondering if he'd be interrupted. "I was wondering if your pack would be interested in a small hunter joining them? He smiled and tried to put on his best puppy dog eyes, hoping desperately for some measure of luck.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida returned Antha's smile — it was good to have her here, as Calida wasn't entirely sure what she was going yet. She looked to the male as he introduced himself and spoke of his hunting skill. She offered him a small smile, saying, "We could use all the hunters we can get. What do you hunt?" She could not imagine him hunting deer at his size.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
"I hunt whatever my nose tells me to." He answered honestly. Squirrels, Hares, birds, and rodents mostly. I can do it over and over again though, so I can get a lot of food eventually. He frowns, it really isn't much to offer a pack of wolves.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was enough, and they were a small group still. Calida told Buddy honestly, and with a glance to Antha, "Many things might change at Atautsikut, but we'd be happy to welcome you as a hunter. For now, you shall be ranked as Theta." She smiled lightly. "Want me to give you the tour of the place?"

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
::A tour would probably be very helpful, yes please!" He said eagerly moving forward with an easy wave of his tail. There were many faint scents here, he wondered if these wolves would be back or not but he felt it rude to ask. He was eager to explore on his own too, but wanted to make sure he knew the important places first.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Fading for us, also please see the map here <3

Calida smiled, dipping her head. Come, then, she offered, coming over the border and inviting him in with a wave of her tail. She would show him his denning options, as well as the arlathan, where Antha stayed with her whelps. They were few in number, but strong in heart. Once the tour was over, Calida would politely excuse herself and then head out on another patrol, to sort through her many thoughts.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.