Emberwood Ive made my decision
I drew this pfp and im proud of it lol
21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Private 
Hershey padded back to the place he had met with @Inkeri. He'd made his decision about whether to join her pack or not. SHe was not there when he arrived but he could sense she would come soon, as she did not give off the kind of personality of someone who would lie.
++++++++++
Hershey usually keeps to himself, aware that he is no more than a stray dog in a world full of mostly wolves. But when he does interact with others, he's passive and friendly, unless they provoke him and force him to be otherwise. He's thin but not weak so he'll put up a good fight if provoked, but attempts to avoid any situation that could lead to one if he can.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Body of spun silver and black, sped through the pack lands and beyond. Paws tearing up the ground as she enjoyed a run. Green sea eyes on the horizon she quickened her pace.

A gentle chuff to the dog nearby and she skidded to a stop, long tail streaming and then curling over back of dappled colors.

Hello. She chirruped and smiled. She didn't understand this dog wolf, but she liked him fair enough.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Hi." Hershey said friendily. "I've made my decision about joining the pack." He said. "Don't take it personally, but I'd rather stay a loner. I really appreciate your offer, and the idea of having others around me is enticing, but I think I am going to start my own family sometime soon, and have them around me. The idea of owing myself to a pack and having to consistently be social just made me a bit uncomfortable. But again, thank you for the offer Inkeri, and I really did enjoy meeting you and would love to be friends." Hershey finished.
++++++++++
Hershey usually keeps to himself, aware that he is no more than a stray dog in a world full of mostly wolves. But when he does interact with others, he's passive and friendly, unless they provoke him and force him to be otherwise. He's thin but not weak so he'll put up a good fight if provoked, but attempts to avoid any situation that could lead to one if he can.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri wagged a tail and tilted her head. Happily. Sea green eyes watching his facial expressions, though she quickly averted her gaze.

That's fine. I hope you find what you're looking for Hershey. Hershey.

Inkeri smiled and shifted her weight, foot to foot. I will be your friend. Friend.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Hershey wagged his tail when she said they could still be friends. He tentatively touched his nose to hers, hoping it was ok. 

"want to hunt together maybe?" he asked, having to yet eat anything since they'd last talked.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She allowed the brief touch and then tweaked ear forward at his words. She could go hunting, sure. Her pack needed sustenance. So she gave a nod.

Certainly. Lead the way. Way.

She bent her body to the ground, nose touching dirt. Searching for a trail to follow. He would be in the lead, but she could certainly help him search. Right?
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Hershey kept his nose to the ground, catching a couple scent trails. One of a deer herd, and it would be nice to catch a deer but probably a bit too difficult for neither of them were particularly strong. The other trail was that of rabbits. He started to stray that way. "rabbits." he said to Inkeri.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri Smelled the scent of underground and the musty dry odor of rabbits. Ear twitched forward at the soft uttered word.

She followed him, nose down. Do you prefer barking or catching?

She would do either. She didn't mind. She just wanted to help where she could.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"You probably have a better bark than I do." Hershey said. "I could really do either though." He said. To be fair he wasn't the greatest catcher either, but he had a better chance in that position than the barker one.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Two tone ears moved forward and green eyes studied the area. She moved further forward. Nose after the small dens that lay beneath the dirt and ground. She found a spot and took up position, and then waited for the other to move into his own position.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Hershey padded over to the open end of the rabbit tunnel. He nodded at Inkeri, letting her know he was ready for her to bark
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
White and black body low to the ground. Ocean eyes stared at the other for amoment and she nodded. Bending nose towards the hole, she snuffled for amoment, and then gave a tremendous bark.

Ears perked forward at the tell tale running of pattering feet that curled underneath. The sounds that only rabbits made, strange and eerie and frightening. Hopefully he was fast, cause they were coming.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Hershey was ready as soon as the rabbits burst from the hole. He had his own way of killing them. As several, easily 3-5 rabbits came running out, he started slamming his paws down on their backs and heads. It didn't kill them, but it stunned and paralyzed them long enough for him to then kill them. He stopped 4 of the rabbits, only one managing to escape. He then snapped their necks and looked to Inkeri for her approval.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri watched with surprise as he stunned and then killed them. He must have strong paws or a high pain tolerance to be able to stop them so easily.

She gave him a swift nod. Good Job. Job. You know how to make a cache? Cache?

She moved closer, but gave him room. She didn't want him to think she was after his kills. She simply wanted to be able to speak to him without yelling across the grounds. She would help him make a cache if he needed too.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Hershey shook his head. He wasn't even familiar with the word 'cache'. "No, what is that?" He asked
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri forgot he was not a wild animal like she. He would not know how to survive. She frowned, it was good he found her. Yes. Otherwise he may die come winter time.

She motioned to the ground. YOu dig hole to keep any meat you don't eat inside it. Some wolves will use salt caves too, but they are hard to find. But yes. This way you do not starve when weather is bad or you are hurt. Hurt.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"oh! so just a prey hole? I've had those. I just didn't know it had a name." Hershey said. He knew to bury prey for the cold season or if he were sick or something. He just had never heard anyone call it a 'cache'. "I dont have a den or anything, won't someone find it if i bury it out here? You should take some of the prey back to your pack. I dont need anymore than I can eat right now." He said.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri couldn't help it. A small smile flickered across her face, a gentle giggle at his wording. I have never heard it called that thing. A prey hole? Hole?

She tilted her head, green eyes lighting up. Well possibly, but if others smell your scent nearby. They usually do not bother. Unless they are that hungry.

She nodded. I will take some, but I will leave some. Some.
Common
Norwegian

21 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yeah, I don't have real names for things I guess." Hershey said. "Just kinda call it what it is."

"Ok, fine. You take some, I'll take some." He said. "But first im gonna eat like 1 and a 1/2 of these since I'm starving." He said, starting to pull at the meat on one of the rabbits.
++++++++++

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri wasn't sure how she felt about this dog beast. He was quite rude and ill mannered. At least at certain times. First he had not offered her anything, when she had offered before. Then he had spoken so matter of factly, there was not emotion intoned in his voice.

Inkeri nodded and tugged at two of the rabbits. Thank you. You. She would carry them back to the pack lands and be done with it.
Common
Norwegian