Ocean's Breath Plateau I think its time we set out
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Private 
Void searched for his mate, @Meylodi, as he wanted to set out in search of future pack members and a place in the sunspires for their pack. So he went and called for her.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meyl had been trotting along sometime behind her mate when she stopped, maybe three lengths of her body away from him. Her legs grew weak, and she began to shake from the effort of standing. The world spun sideways, panic floating on her scent. Gran had said large wolves needed to rise slowly to keep their head from turning, and she had thought she had. Her head felt lighter than air. 

Darlin'- she said softly, not knowing how to finish her sentence. What even was happening to her? Why was everything not staying still?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void turned around when she called, and saw her stumble. He rushed to her side to support her. "are you alright?" He asked, concerned. "here, sit down for a second, or lean on me. If you don't feel ok we don't have to head out today, which is what I was going to suggest." He said, rushing his words out in a panic.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
No - no, we can still go. I'mma tough la'y, remembar? Nothin's gonna... keep me down- 

She leaned on him for a moment, closing her eyes tightly. Forever later, Meylodi dared open her eyes once more, finding the world still and as it should, but her head still felt like it wasn't right. Neither did her legs, and she almost disappeared into Void's fur, his presence helping steady her. Don't even know wha' t'is. World just star'ed spinnin', ya know?
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Yeah, happened to me once, when I got a head injury. Rodyn helped me heal from it, but you haven't hit your head, have you?" Void asked.

"Nausea is another symptom of that and confusion, do you have either of those?" He asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Now tat ya mention i', I do feel a bi' sick ta me stomach- she nodded her head, before resting it on his shoulder as the world turned again. But I 'aven't 'it me head at all. Apart from the time Void gave her the newest scar, right down her cheek, but it hadn't given her any trouble, and it was healing nicely. So that couldn't be it. 

It annoyed her more than it scared her, not knowing why her head had decided to turn now of all times.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Thats when something else hit him. He remembered from spending his time around other females, that the symptoms of pregnancy were very similar to those he experienced in that time after his head injury. He decided to tentatively bring it up to her.

"Uh, hey, Meyl? Do you uh, think you could uh, be pregnant?" Void asked, his voice getting quieter and more high pitched.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Gran hadn't said much to her about it, as she had been far too independent to ever think of marrying or having pups with much of anyone in her younger days. Meyl's childish voice still rang in her head "Gran! I don' wan' no li'ers! I don' wan' a man at all! I can do it on me own!" A small gasp escaped her. 

If this... turning was... a sign - 

... we - d-di- her voice caught. The consequences of her actions tended to catch up with the wolf, didn't they? I... s'pose... tha' migh' 'splain i'... it be ta... only thin' differen'... 

A whine followed the dark wolf's words, followed by a chuff of a chuckle. She ran her head up his neck fur and licked his cheek. I s'pose I got me a strong man to protec' me first li'er, didn' I? Now all we need be a place fer 'em ta call home.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
At first she didn't seem too happy but then she chuffed and licked his cheek and Void sighed with relief. He was so psyched to be a dad to pups he could raise! His tail started to wag. "I'm going to be a dad again, and this time, I get to raise them!" He said with excitement. "We really do need to get moving then, based on the time after we did... that..., and now, we only have a month and a half or so to prepare!" He said. "Are you ok to head out now? I want to head towards the mountains but make stops along the way and explore other areas." He told her.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
We get ta raise 'em, ya mean? her voice came out as a thorny, soft growl. I get to raise them, he said... She stood to face him, her nose so close it touched his. I don' care 'ow many la'ies ya've 'ad befer me, er 'ow many pups 'ave yer blood innem 'fore ours - they be ours ta raise, not yers er mine aloon. Don't ya ferge' i'. her r's began to roll.

She sighed, her nose brushing his as she moved it down. Her gaze went up to his fluffy ears. He'd look a tad bit cooler with a matching nick in them, she thought for a moment. Along this thinking, she also figured out her next set of words, her pelt smoothing with a shake. We're innit toge'er, is all. An' ta thought o' not 'avin' any say in thar lives makes me shiver in me pelt. Not a welf tat likes bein' told wha' ta do, 'specially 'bout me children. 

Meylodi's lumbering form stretched, her chest to the ground. Her maw opened in a yawn, snapping itself shut after a few seconds. She then rose up and stretched her hind legs in turn before returning to standing. We gotta long way ta go 'fore we reach ta mount'ns. We be'er get star'ed else we go'a wait 'til ta li'er can make ta journey.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void dipped his head in apology. "yes, we get to raise them. I just mean, I've fathered other pups before but I am not involved with them, so i'm just happy i get to be involved with these. They're ours. And I am part of the 'ours' this time." He said happily.

"Yes, let us set out." He responded.

going to fade this thread here, will make a new one a bit farther out from Moontide, in the direction of the mountains. Should be at least a day after this one.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)