Whitefish River every little thing you do
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
... I do adore.

backdated to May 05 :3 cute little @Void x Meylodi fluff

A sleepy - but not asleep - she-wolf rested parallel to the large black male that she called her grá, her love. Her head rested in his paws, and she sighed as only a wolf head-over-tail in love could. 

Grá was a good den builder, nestling their temporary accommodation perfectly so the river was in sight. The sunlight sparkling off it was beautiful at this time of day. Meylodi lifted her head to lick his chin lovingly before putting it back down. From afar, they could very nearly look like one giant wolf.

Ya ever gonna rest,grá?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"My job is to protect you and found our young pack. My energy is going into that right now and I have no need to rest when I am fueled on love and joy." Void responded, though his eyes were drooping, his fur was matted, and he looked a lot older from his lack of sleep and self care. He'd lost some weight too, as most of the food he hunted went to his love.

He rested his head on Meylodi's neck, half trying to push her head down into his paws, which were outstretched in front of him as he was laying down.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I'll do it meself, then- Meylodi freed herself from his fur and sat beside him. He was a little pup sometimes, wasn't he? Thinking he didn't need to eat or be clean to do what he wanted. Her tongue ran over his fur and bit through the mats. He'd need to shake himself free of the loose fur and dirt that accumulated under his pelt.

Yer tir'd, an' hungry -, she continued speaking between licks, often stopping her words and using her teeth to separate the mats and take away the burrs, especially on his legs. From muzzle to tail-tip, she would leave not a single hair ungroomed. - an' carryin' on like that gunna make ya too weary on yer paws ta get where we be goin'.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void sighed. "We aren't too far from the mountains, so I guess a few days rest wouldn't hurt. Will you be alright keeping guard if I rest for a little?" He asked, knowing she was capable when in full health but with the pups, he wasn't fully sure.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She nodded, stepping back a moment to inspect her work. Not the best, but, at least he didn't look like he'd forgotten how to keep dirt out of his fur. 

Meyl wondered for a moment why she was even concerned with it. Perhaps it was the looming feeling of looking after those who did not know how, and her mind wanted to practice. Whatever the reason, she licked the top of his head and sat by the entrance. 

Rest. The air does not smell or sound of danger. 

I'll hunt fer him, too. Nice big rabbit, me think. All fer him. I won't eat a bite, I'll go get me own.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void settled down and within moments his eyes closed and he was instantly asleep, extrodinarily drained
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She waited for some time, often looking over her shoulder to find herself lost in his fur. Debating, whether or not to... 

Meylodi eventually parted from their den silently, the breeze through her pelt as she tracked down a couple of particularly plump hares. Once the dark she-wolf had finished catching them, the process of shuffling them back to him began. Swiftly enough, they were resting nearer to where he lay. 

The she-wolf did not hesitate to consume the one meant for her, but she left the one chosen for him alone. 

And as quick as it had started, she resumed her post at the entrance.

If ya won' hun' fer yerself, I'll just haveta doit.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void awoke to the meat and smiled, still exhausted, at Meylodi. He ate some of his share but was soon knocked out again, laying peacefully on his paws
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)