Thunder Dome blood is thicker than mud
"isn't there a white knight, upon a fiery steed?"
30 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
It was time, the wind said so. 

His paws drifted to the border and within it again, as if he were allowed to walk along it. The nose of the drifter twitched as his friend the wind changed, sending his scent - of which had been rolled in flowers, for this purpose - inward. 

@Void , he huffed, his voice neither quiet nor loud. A prickling at his heart, would his brother wish to see him? Would he of all others have a reception befitting of the part-druid? I have come.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
A scent that was familiar but took time to place came to his nose. And then his name was said. When he turned, Void was greeted by a slender white male who looked all too familiar. And then it hit him. Brother. Shard. "...Shard?" He said, in a half questioning tone. It had been years since they'd last seen eachother. What led him to him now?
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
30 Posts
Ooc — Kai
It's... me, Many words wanted to spill from his tongue. What he was doing there. Congratulations on becoming a father, a sly chuckle at sharing his woman, but that would never do. Men didn't share, typically. A plea to not harm the wolverine that had begun to make her home within his borders. She'd sworn she wouldn't harm his litter, but perhaps he needed to focus on calming his heartbeat first.

I come alone.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was more in shock than anything else. "How.. how did you get here? How long.. did it take? Where were you before? How long have you been here?" He asked, the questions just coming tumbling out. 

"I missed you." He then said in a quiet tone, after a moment. "I miss our brothers."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
30 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I followed your scent, Took a while, been here a while, just kinda exploring around - and there's a really nice little wolverine named Cashew that wants to make a home on your territory. She's really friendly... please don't hurt her.

he said his bit. 

[q/]I missed you, too.[/q]
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void sighed and shook his head, laughing a bit when Shard brought up the Wolverine. 

"Where were you before though? after we parted ways? my scent wouldn't have stuck around for 3 years so you must've been closeish then." He asked, confused.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)