Altar of Twilight jukebox
Yellowstone
Theta
24 Posts
Ooc — bon
Spree 

a man sings a song to the moon. Hello, moon!

its ragged; damaged through hardship, but heartful all the same. Goodnight, sun!

the wind carries it far; as far and far away as a voice can go. Moon or Sun, bless me with your light!

he cares not for an audience, but for peace on this night. So may I eat or sleep without a fright!

it itches.
the man's song is interrupted by his own body, itself tired of his ruckus as his ankle itches — the worst of places. so his singing ends with a whimper as he then dives to knaw on his ankle to chase the itch away.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was going to hunt a bit because he was starving. He was creeping up on a rabbit when someone singing cut through the wind scaring it off and the man growled in frustration. He followed the music to see a man biting at himself. “Not that your singing is bad but it scared off my dinner.” If this wolf came across him years ago, the man wouldn’t have been so nice.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Yellowstone
Theta
24 Posts
Ooc — bon
you have my perm to beat bard up if anything LMAO

a voice stops the man from his mission to scratch his itch, and he furrows his brow. eh? ya liked it? he tilts his head, smiling but it is empty of joy.

baaah.. he scoffs, tearing his canines away from his ankle with a roll of his eyes. ya can catch a different one anytime, anywhere... theres plenty of prey here! ya could even eat the grass if you're that hungry.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
he might haha

The man gives a void smile and he didn’t know how to respond to his question. “Well it was definitely different.” The attitude from this male was really starting to irk him. “Well you probably scared off anything for miles.” He wasn’t going to deal with this but he’s trying to be civil for once.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Yellowstone
Theta
24 Posts
Ooc — bon
well, the mangy mutt mocks, his head rocking side to side. you could check, 'stead of stopping my show. 'less ya wanna hear more!
the man's head throws back as he gives a mighty howl for show, though any melody has escaped him long ago.
he ignores the others agitation, his smile hasn't once yet faded as he waits for the other's next move — like as if it were a game for him.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male was annoying the brute with how nonchalant he was and he was also irritated that his many attempts to mate had failed so he decided to take his frustration out on this man. “Or I could just silence you myself.”  He let out a growl as he lunged towards the male snapping his jaws to grab the man and shove him hoping it would make him shut up or leave so he could hunt.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Yellowstone
Theta
24 Posts
Ooc — bon
rolled a 2 out of 1d10 in the discord for how bad the injuries bard gets will be!

the man yelps as suddenly he is nearly toppled on top of by the far larger, far stronger man. scampering, he only just barely escapes the worst of it. canines rake against his flesh, but if all goes well for him, he would walk it off.
relax relax! let's settle this like gentlemen, dear sir! eyes wide, his smug attitude wiped clean off his slate. i'm a singer, not a fighter! shouldn't ya save that energy for a juicy morsel?
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The man’s smirk finally left his face and the brute felt like the message was clearly sent. “Then pipe down a minute so I can.” He snapped not as harshly as the first time. “Or better yet you can help me catch something bigger than a rabbit.” By just looking at the man it looked like he could use it. “Then I don’t care. You can sing to your hearts content”
“Common” ”Spanish”
Yellowstone
Theta
24 Posts
Ooc — bon
a peace offering. and the bard squints at it. how honorable is a man who would so willingly pounce on another for a little tune — because he absolutely never gave the brute any attitude whatsoever. whaat, him?

eh? with your size, i think even moose tremble. a nervous chuckle, though he isn't in any position to say "no", unfortunately.. so he begrudgingly accepts. ..ffffine. let's catch something, friend.