Deepwood Weald [M] Deep in the Shadows
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: descriptions that suggest conception

Love in the shadows where the sun never shines
Deep in the shadows where most men go blind
Me and my baby find love in the shadows
………
@Hashut had found her and she accepted his affection, eyes closing with a soft smile on her lips. Eyes of steadfast oak sought her own eyes of ice and fire for consent and, with a slow nod, she melted into him. The male engulfed her with his size, his fur warm as it seemed to block her from the elements.

Her mind contained nothing but him, only him and his scent as it wrapped around her. She felt on fire, set ablaze under his gaze. He was the volcano that lit her shadows, chasing away the darkness that encompassed her soul. She needed this, craved the attention he wanted to give her.
Due Date: May 9, 2024
Pregancy (4/9)
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Makin babies

He finally found a woman who was willing to continue and the male would oblige but first he groomed the woman. He wasn’t one to just do the deed and dip. He was gentle and loving. 

He doesn’t want the woman to feel used despite the fact that she was probably using him for the same thing. Her scent flooding his senses as he cleaned her. He was careful due to the size difference between them his nose trailing down her body; resting at her hind.

I put a warning in there haha. we can time skip in the post if you want or continue the innocent stuff haha
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Thank you! I tend to forget the warning at the start. I’ll add it in the first post!

She froze.

He was grooming her. It was gentle. Soft.

Unfamiliar.

But, surprisingly, welcomed. The nightmare softened, again, leaning into the male’s embrace. He was older, his movements seemed practiced and calculated. He knew his way around her body, more than she thought a male would. It was a nice change; she originally sought out his affections for solely fun, but she found herself wanting…more.

Scoria returned his affections, tentatively at first, not knowing if he wanted it in return. The dark female was used to aggression and being used…and doing the using.
Pregancy (4/9)
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman welcomed his affection and the male continued. Also taking out the small mats he found in her fur along the way, gently of course. She seemed to reciprocate his affection as well and the brute could help but sway his tail a bit. 

This woman was different than the last woman he slept with and he wanted to do it right as he nudged her side a bit hoping that she was ready for him.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He didn’t need words with her. She knew what he was asking for as he nudged her side. A rare shyness crept in—it was sudden, unexpected. She couldn’t help the small giggle that escaped her; it was not uncomfortable, but it was not a feeling she felt on a regular basis.

She turned for him, her slightly curled tail waving suggestively. 

It was time to join together, to enjoy the company of each other. Her heart beat faster in her chest at the thought.

Feel free to fade in your post or we can fade here!
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
I can fade here.

The woman let out a small laugh which made the brute smile as she got herself prepared. His nose trailing back up and stopping when he made it up to the scruff of her neck. He would be gentle as he got into position and then everything became a blur in the moment.

Once done the male laid next the woman curling around her laying affectionate kisses on her muzzle and neck before resting.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Tucked into his embrace, she snuggled into him, warm and quite satisfied. Their coupling had been wonderfully different than what she was used to and she had felt a short-lived sadness at what she had been missing. She leaned into the kisses on her face and neck, returning her own.

“So…for an old man, you sure haven’t lost your touch.” She laughed at her own lighthearted dig. For a moment, she had been concerned that his age might affect his performance, but she had been pleasantly surprised. 

Speaking of his age, she had a pretty pressing question. She snuggled in deeper before she spoke. “If this results in pups…are you, well, do you want to be involved? It’s okay if not…but you’re welcome to, of course.”
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He gave a soft chuckle at her joke. That was true he was getting old in age, something he found himself thinking about quite often. She got closer and he curled his head around her as he listened to her speak about babies. He hadn’t even thought about it till now. “Of course I’d like to be involved.” He was ripe in age and probably wouldn’t be able to have any more after this. “I’ve only had one litter that I’m aware of in my life time. Not sure if I’d get this opportunity again.”
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
His want to be involved eased her fears of raising potential pups on her own, but she would have made due if he had relinquished his rights of fatherhood to her. Her tailed beat against the ground happily as they laid there, melting into one another. It felt good, it felt right.

But, how long would this last? How long before something comes along and destroys any semblance of happiness before staining their lives, once again, with a darkness so heavy and suffocating. 

For now, the shadow gave way to light, cocooned in the arms of Hashut, suspended in a bliss-filled augmented reality. 

“Mmm….Do you have family nearby, a pack, maybe? A place where we could raise children? I am not from here, I am not familiar with the Wilds. I wouldn’t know the first fucking thing about this place, except the fact it is harbors rather large bears.”
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She seemed to be at ease once he spoke and that’s all the male wanted. No matter what he would protect what was his till his last breath. Which probably wasn’t too far away. “I have a sister nearby who stalks the lands. An experienced medic. “ he started off which wasn’t much but medically they would be fine. “We will find a place to raise our young I promise.” They would be safe he was sure of that.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her smile brightened at his reassurance. He may not be around for long, but he spoke of dedication, and she felt that the male would make sure that she and however many pups they had—if they had any after this, that is—would continue to be okay, long after his spirit left the world.

Lifting herself from the tangle of him, dual eyes found strong oak ones, determination thrown his way. “Ok, then. Let’s find your sister and we can look for places along the way.” She got to her feet, shaking herself free of dirt and debris Hashut might have missed, her fur fluffed and gleaming from his affection. A girl could get used to this, she thought. 

“Do you think she would have any…thoughts on us? Considering we just met, had our fun—I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. Though, I might just tell her to go fuck herself.”
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She arose from their bed in the sticks with a smile on her face and it suited her very well. “She shouldn’t be too far since we last spoke.” He stated he also knew his niece and nephew were around her somewhere. 

He could never keep track of the trouble makers. “Last litter I remember her having, she did practically the same thing.” Then the guy died later but he kept that out for now. Was his sisters story to tell. “So she’d be the last one to be able to say anything.”
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Alright, well, let’s go, Grandpa. I will keep a slow pace for you to keep up!” She said with a wink his way. It was her way of showing him affection without being sickeningly obvious. An arms-length way of flirting kept a comfortable distance.

Someday, it would become easier to be comfortable feeling any sense of positive life shift, but her mind wanted so desperately to protect itself, to encase herself in the shadows and nightmares she dwelled within in her loneliness.

But, here with Hashut, she felt the shift, and she found herself wanting to stay in it. For however long he would allow. There was an undercurrent of anxiety swimming in her veins, but she shook herself to dispel as much as she could. Could there really be something good in this world, good enough to stay, and want to stay in her life?
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He chuckled at her little joke gently nudging her. “That was foul.” He said with a smile as he led the way.  “Last I seen her she was this way. Her demon spawns should be around as well.” He wondered how those two were since he last seen them. Only time would tell if the Mortem family would be reunited. For now he left it up to fate. He looked back at the woman admiring her beauty, she would be the last woman to give him offspring and he would cherish every minute of this given opportunity.
“Common” ”Spanish”