Duck Lake Secrets are bound to come out.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I choose you, @Raziel & @Crëyr :P

The slight limp had been inevitable after the deranged albino cougar had not attacked only her but also Kove. Four sets of cuts ran over her shoulder. Scarlett had been lucky that the four cuts weren't deep. She was certain that her white fur would grow over it again. And if that didn't happen she had a scar on her shoulder just like Raziel had. Only the skin had been scraped open, not much muscle was ripped. It only hurt when she put a bit of pressure on her paw.

The female had told every little detail of what happened to Raziel. How she was going to meet with Kove at the edge of the lake and there she saw the mountain lion, correction, albino mountain lion!! It was all very exciting, and frightening, for her to tell. She couldn't get over the fact that the cat had been an albino like her. Then Scarlett told him about how Kove saved her, or well, protected her. The pale female curled more against the bigger wolf for comfort and to feel safe. She licked over her shoulder once more as she laid against Raziel.

".. So that is what happened," she spoke and let out a soft sigh. She was glad to have the male by her side and that she could curl against him. She licked behind his ear to show her appreciation for him. It really felt as the two were in a world of her own. It was always them two together. Only Raziel's scent had been proof that she had been hanging out with him. Scarlett liked to keep Raziel for herself. It would be to real if other wolves saw them together. Raziel was her little secret she did not want to share with anyone.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

A leader had to be a listener, and after being trained to be the Praetor, so when Scarlett came with cuts on her shoulder and told her the story of how it happened, he was more than happy to listen. She apparently was out to meet a male named Kove. What kind of name was that anyways? What an utter idiot. He felt the need to tell Scarlett to stop talking to this 'Kove' dude because he was a bad influence, getting her hurt and all that. He saved her, yeah, but like, Raz could do that in a more professional manner. Obviously.

Kove, huh. Never heard of him before. You won't need him anymore, anyways. You've got me around to protect you. he spoke, not really thinking about what he was saying before realizing a moment later what he said. Holy fucking Jupiter! he screeched internally in his head, did he just say he would be around to protect her? What. Was. Going. On. With. Him. This lady was changing him, but Raz didn't know if it was a good way, or a bad one. He honestly didn't know.

As she curled him against him, Raz wrapped his limbs protectively around her and pulled her closer, there was something new about her. She was the first of her kind that he had ever met, the kind that was gentle and sweet. Always, the wolves he met were either insane, brutal, cold, harsh or something along the lines of that. She was the first to be like this, it was new but he liked it. And he did not like the idea of this Kove dude having more time with her than he did. And he got to to the heroic act, how unfair. You're pretty you know, he uttered, entirely out of the blue.

<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
crëyr: surprise mofos

Crëyr smiled, her paws gentle against the barren land that had once been lush with growing grass. Well, there was an entirely different beauty to winter than to summer, anyway. For the first time in two weeks, she was genuinely feeling entirely carefree and happy, having recently gained her outrider trade. Now she was the second outrider to represent the Bypass.

Flash hadn't returned yet, though. The grayscale girl couldn't exactly say if she eagerly awaited him to come back, but was trusting herself to lean on a slightly more... neutral opinion.

She padded across the shrubbery before her nares detected scents— two, both of which were vaguely familiar, mingled together. Knowing that she'd smelled them before, her paws brought her swiftly towards the smell, somewhere beside the lake— and leaning back, postures entirely relaxed, were Raziel and Scarlett.

Raziel, Shadow's half brother she'd met at the exact same spot a couple days ago. Scarlett, the crimson-eyed female she'd also met at the exact same spot a couple days ago. Both of whom were her friends, wrapped together in each others' paws, a couple, apparently. Well, they looked like one, anyway.

Wow. Coincidence much?

"Raziel! She called out cordially, treading steadily towards them, surprise tainting her tone. "Scarlett! This is a gigantic coincidence."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The albino laid with her good shoulder against Raziel and her mouth was still showering with little licks and kisses. She froze with her tongue still behind his ear when he said that. She pulled back and looked in amazement at the handsome male. A flutter moved through her stomach when he spoke so possessively about her. Her tail brushed over his side as she wagged it. "I don't mind that," she hummed and licked him once more. The female might have snuggled even more against him. His side was so nicely warm to snuggle against. She wished she had him at night to cuddle.

The female loved how she was tugged close and placed her head on his paws. Her red eyes fluttered close moments before he called her pretty out of no where. She snapped her head up in surprise. A warm feeling going through the lady. "You are far more handsome," she admitted for the first time out loud. "But thank you," she then whispered ever so softly. Scarlett laid her head down, knowing she could safely take a nap next to the duck lake with Raziel watching over her. Although, the female wasn't getting a nap she wanted. Scarlett was startled by a voice of another wolf. Oh no.

Her ears fell back for a moment and she peeked over Raziel's shoulders to see the small grey female she helped catching ducks. She moved her nose through the fur on Raziel neck wanting to smell the pure scent one more time before she would greet the female. Scarlett didn't want to get up but with all her effort she pulled herself in a sitting position. "Hi Crëyr," she greeted ever so friendly. "What may the coincidence be?"
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

Raziel enjoyed the touch of her tongue against his fur, he was one of those wolves who craved physical affection but was afraid to have it. Beaten, hurt, pain was all he knew from physical affection since he was young, and so he had never learnt to enjoy it but to fear it. But now, with no insane wolves chasing after him, he was able to enjoy the little things in life, and to finally accept that not everything was here to hurt him. It was quite enjoyable and the young Roman liked it. But it would not last, peace did not last forever, war was inevitable after all.

Then a familiar voice called his name and Scarlett. "Scarlett! This is a gigantic coincidence." The Roman leaped to his paws, vibrant teal eyes gleaming with excitement, a bright smile on his usually stoic features. Crëyr! he said, utterly clueless to what Scarlett might think about this. Raz bumped his shoulder against hers in greeting, How's my little brother? he asked with a tilt of his head, moving back to sit next to Scarlett. Her Alpha is my little brother, he explained to the red eyed female, delivering a affectionate lick to her cheek as he did so.

295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The couple jovially returned her greeting with one of theirs themselves, both accompanied with a question. A wide smile slipped onto her face as she sat in front of her two friends, her response on her tongue. "Well, this was the exact place where I separately met the two of you. One day I met Scarlett, then the next I met Raziel. I wasn't expecting to see both of you at once this time, nor did I know that you guys knew each other." She let a light laugh out then, her cerulean eyes wandering to the position they were in. They seemed very close. Were they with each other? "The three of us were destined to meet and become a three-wolf-team," Crëyr joked.

The grey wolf, much like Shadow stood up, walked towards her and bumped her shoulder casually and friendly, sending a question regarding her sterling Alpha her way. The small graphite silver girl nodded, smiling at the thoughts of his return and how Noctisardor Bypass was beginning to again thrive. Everything was beginning to lift up, and so did the view of winter seem to brighten. "Our Bypass is back on track with him, though it's never really gone astray, anyway. Everything's all good, the pack's doing great. We could do with a few new recruits, though the ranks are slowly filling up." Curiously she turned her blue orbs on him. "Perhaps you would like to see him. He knows of you, I told him. You should pay a visit sometime."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale female watched how Raziel jumped up and on top of that off he bumped his shoulder into the other female. Scarlett immediately felt a wave of jealously wash over her. Although there was no sign of that on her friendly face, the female was silently bubbling from the inside. Scarlett let out a fond smile towards Raziel. "Oh really! I did not know that," she returned and soft smile turned on her lips when she got a lick over her cheek. Yep that is right he liked her more than this grey female. The albino stepped closer to Raziel so their fur would keep their sides warm. It was interesting. She got more information about Raziel in this way. She didn't know one of his brothers was here!

Crëyr answered her question, making Scarlett give her a soft smile. "Oh yes, we do. Well technically we met at Wapun Meadow," She spoke quietly. She placed her hurt shoulder against Raziel, not really wanting to tell her the story about the cougar attack again. Scarlett did not comment on the three-wolf-team joke mainly since she didn't agree to it. She was not going to share Raziel in any way, especially not to the female she helped hunting ducks. That was a mean thought, Scarlett was a bit shocked by it that she was so possessive about this male. But frankly it was one of the first that gave her attention in a more romantic way. She would never say anything mean out loud. She kept that all to herself.

This was what she feared, other wolves knowing about them and judging them. What if they convinced Raziel that she wasn't good enough for him? She could see Crëyr's blue eyes glaze over them. Wolves were curious creatures. Unfortunately for Scarlett she had seen a lot of those glances and thought of them in a negative way. Mainly because with her old pack those glances were negative. The albino thought now that Crëyr disapproved. The white female grew very quiet as she started to talk about Raziel's brother. She felt stupid for not even knowing! Scar didn't even know his name. Maybe she didn't know Raziel as well she thought she did...
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will

Raziel laughed when Crëyr spoke about meeting both of them and how they were destined to become a three wolf team. He smirked, a twinkle in his teal eyes. I'm a wolf that operates on his own, I ain't needing no team consisting of you two! The grin on his face and the gleam in his eyes meant that it was just a joke, he didn't actually mean what he just said. Raz was not one to randomly speak bad about others, he only did that if they were rude and just disgusting, and the Roman knew both of the ladies in front of him. Nah, just kidding, you two are probably great women.

The silver agouti nodded in agreement, Hadrian always was charismatic and charming, and his name was also extremely long. Hadrian Nox Angelus Mortis, and he also added Shadow to his name, a mouthful isn't it?. Raziel moved away from Scarlett, standing an equal distance between both ladies and sat down, his posture casual. There was currently nothing to do after all, best sit down and relax. You never told me where my brother's pack was. Mind telling me, eh? Can't go nowhere without the address, the sterling wolf was completely oblivious to Scar's jealousy.

His mind drifted away, thinking about his previous life, thinking about Azrael and Anselm and how they were both doing. The Roman wondered how Shadow himself was doing now, if he was well and how was his mental and emotional health, but perhaps that could wait until they were seeing each other face to face. Yo Crëyr, mind telling Shadow when you get back that I'll probably be visiting soon?

295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

Wapun Meadow. That was where she'd met that male, Alastor, wasn't it? She smiled at Scarlett. ”Oh, yes. Wapun Meadow is a good place for meetings. The flowers there are beautiful, even though it's winter. They're always beautiful, even if they're wilted.”

Crëyr gave a grin as her friend, obviously joking, spoke of how he was a "one man team" and how he didn't need neither of them to be in the "team" she'd mentioned earlier. He then continued to tell them both how he was kidding, followed by how he was sure they were both great females. She laughed. "You're probably a great man too, hence the Angelus Mortis blood."

She listened to Raziel as he continued to ramble about Shadow. When he paused, Crëyr didn't miss a beat. ”Raz, even though you're his brother, are you secretly a member of the Shadow Angelus Mortis fanclub? Meetings at Rising Sun Valley, Noctisardor Bypass, Flash's den, Mondays eight to nine pm.” The grayscale girl grinned. ”No, I'm kidding. Okay. Well. You know Otatso Wetlands, which is a way north from Swiftcurrent Creek? We're east from that, directly east. About three or four days of travelling, and you'll get there. And of course, I told him and he's actually expecting you, anyway."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Slowly the smaller white female got go her feet bit held her head far lower than the other two. She only nodded in response when Crëyr talked about how great the meadow was for meeting. Usually in the winter there were no flowers at all, just high grass. Scarlett wasn't sure about which flowers she was talking about but then again, maybe there was a good spot were flowers bloomed. Her head sunk even lower when the female talked about Raziel probably being a great guy. Yes, her great guy. The white female then laid down in the thin layer of snow. The two talked about things she had no clue about.

A club? He was secretly in a club? Or he wasn't? It was rather confusion to follow. Scarlett wasn't sure if the other grey female was joking. At last the female said she was kidding. The albino turned to look at Raziel. Her ear turned back to Crëyr when she continued explaining where this pack of her was. It sounded so far away! No wonder she hadn't heard of it. But if it was so far away, then why did she hung out here for most of the time? Scarlett swallowed a bit. Family was a big deal what if they don't approve of her? Was there more of Raziel? family in that Noctisardor Bypass? Why wouldn't Raziel go in that pack instead of Swiftcurrent?

The small white wolf was loaded with questions but she had to bite her tongue not to ask all of them. The other two seemed to be in a conversation and interrupting it was rude. She slowly place her head on her paws. Her fur blending in with the bits of snow. A bit of a flashback reminded her that this was exactly how she would behave in conversations at her old pack. Just listening and observing. "Why aren't you a member of Noctisardor if your brother is alpha there? she eventually found her voice.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel did not notice Scarlett was feeling left out of the conversation at all, he was too busy laughing and making jokes with Crëyr. Scarlett was someone he protected and adored, the silver female on the other hand, was someone he could joke with and tackle, not needing to worry about her safety, knowing she was strong by herself. He didn't even spare her a glance, not seeing how lonely she was feeling, lying on the snow by herself.

"Course I'm a great," he replied, grinning playfully at the Bypass female, but his brows creased when she asked if he was secretly a member of his brother's fanclub. He gaped at her, teal eyes widening in disbelief. "The fuck Crëyr?" he glared at her in mock anger. "I am not in my brother's fanclub and I seriously doubt he even has one. I have no idea who Flash is and where Noctisardor Bypass is." Shadow had chosen a good name for the pack, mushing noctis meaning night, and ardor, meaning fire together. It probably described the Bypass.

When Crëyr continued speaking and said his bro's pack was directly east of Otatso Wetlands, about three or four days of traveling. Well, that made sense, trust Hadrian to make a pack way further than all the other packs, making it more trouble for Raz. Scarlett's familiar voice shook him out of his thoughts, and he turned to her, noticing that she was lying on the ground, was she feeling left out? "Why aren't you a member of Noctisardor if your brother is alpha there?" Raziel sat down, scooting a few inches closer to Scar. "I didn't know he was a leader until after I was accepted in Swiftcurrent. Besides, his ex mate went there and now his pups are there too, gotta take care of them."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

The Welsh female sat back on her haunches, facing the two wolves before her. At Raziel's sudden outburst, she leaned back slightly, though it was probably mock anger. Whatever. ”Whoa! Okay... Sorry? Calm down. Come to think about it, Flash'll probably be irritated when he learns about this. 'Kay, let's not talk about it when you visit.”

Raziel probably realized how relatively far Noctisardor was from the other packs, including Swiftcurrent Creek. His pack was probably the second closest to the Bypass, if not, the third. ”Really?” Crëyr said as he mentioned Shadow and Paar's pups and how he endeavoured to take care of them, ”You're gonna be looking after the pups with Paar? You talked to her about it?” It was only then she remembered, how there was unrest between the two packs, particular between the two leaders. ”Do the... authorities of Swiftcurrent Creek know you're related to him?”

Another thought struck her. Raziel was Shadow's brother, and she thought of how happy Shadow was when she mentioned that she'd met him. She wondered, then, how it would be like if she would one day find Gwilym searching for her amongst the trees and rivers of Teekon Wilds. The grayscale wolfess sighed, jolting back from the thoughts, and turned to Scarlett, noticing how she seemed to be a little left out. She uttered a silent apology to the snow fae. ”Raziel, you should have seen how happy Shadow was when I told him I met you. I miss my siblings.”

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
As the white female laid quietly in the snow she observed how the one she liked interacted with the other female. Scarlett had never experienced this sort of jealously before. Was she really jealous? Scarlett would never expect her to have such reactions over a guy she met a few times. Yet, Raziel had been sweet to her. He had complimented her too. Oh she loved his way of rooming. Scar was quick to realized that she was daydreaming over a guy that was standing next to her. She should speak up more and not be such a wallflower. This wasn't her old pack. The female had noticed that Raziel's use of words had changed avidly compared to the words he used with her. Perhaps this was a good sign.

The female pulled herself on all fours and stepped close to the silver prince she liked. Her heart fluttered at Raz's answer. He was in this pack to look after his brother's children. Scarlett immediately swooned at the thought of Raziel and small little balls of fluff by his feet. "Oh! Do you like little ones?" Maybe if their relationship furthered she would at least know a male that liked pups. It would be rather inconvenient to have a mate that didn't want pups while Scarlett was eagerly waiting to carry a litter. In her mind Raziel was immediately labeled as a good mate now. Because he took care of the little ones of his brother. She was taking care of the youngsters in her pack. Maybe her future would have some balls of fluff on her own.

Scarlett listened to Crëyr and nodded in agreement. "Family is important. And by listening to Crëyr he seems eager to meet you. Do tell me when you visit him because I am not sure I can miss you for that long," she admitted in a more softer tone. In her sudden shyness she hid her face in his neck. Scarlett didn't know about the drama that happened between Swiftcurrent and Shadow.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Shall we conclude this?

Raziel's lips twitched, suppressing a smirk. "I'll be secretly looking after them, and no, the authorities of Swiftcurrent Creek do not know I'm related to Shadow. They'll kick me out if they knew, they're all douchebags after all. I can't get kicked out, who knows what those bastards would do to the little babies?" a dark scowl contorted his features, immediately the face of a carefree boy was gone, replaced by one of a determined deadly warrior who could easily kill anyone he wished to. And he would, if he had to. Nobody did anything to his family, if they did. They would pay.

Raz looked at Crëyr sympathetically when she spoke about missing her siblings, he understood how she felt. "I know, I miss my littermates and all my siblings," The images of his two brothers flashed before his eyes, he shook it away though, not wishing to darken the mood. "Family is important. And by listening to Crëyr he seems eager to meet you. Do tell me when you visit him because I am not sure I can miss you for that long," The Roman was about to laugh when she buried her face into his neck, he stood there, stone still wondering what the fuck just happened.

Collecting himself quickly, Raziel smirked "Can't be away from me and my delicate angelic beauty can you?" he teased.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
we could have another round before we finish

She'd heard quite a few stories about Swiftcurrent Creek, most of them negative, some of them neutral. Falwasi and Paarthurnax, for example, after all they were both members of the actual pack. So was Raziel, and now he seethed of how douchey his packmembers were, how protective he seemed to be for Shadow and Paar's pups. Well... Paar was there for them, though they would partially be void of a father's presence. If Raziel wanted to be a father figure of some sort to them... or he simply just wanted to keep an eye on them. Well... The grayscale girl didn't have much of a right-or-wrong opinion on that, though she appreciated his fierce protectiveness for who he considered family.

Raziel didn't answer when Scarlett buried her face into his neck and murmured something... He seemed to have turned into a stone statue all of a sudden, still and unmoving. The petite wolfess raised a non-existent eyebrow then at the loving gesture, and proceeded to wiggle it in a playful manner, directing an unspoken question towards the silver pelted male. Scarlett and Raziel looked sweet together, and Crëyr wondered if she would see them with each other in the near future.

She'd briefly sensed something on Scarlett's expression then, and she was pretty sure it was because of the strong feelings of dislike directed towards whatever connection Raziel had with her. Well, she didn't exactly know what to do then, as she couldn't exactly turn to her and try communicate to her that she had nothing for him and neither did he. Instead she sent the crimson-eyed female another silent apology and only hoped for another meeting at some point, if possible so she could clear things up.

”Well, good meeting, good talk, you guys."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I agree, Last Round it is then :3

Scarlett had asked Raziel the question of him liking little ones or pups but her question got ignored. She just shook it off. Maybe Raziel though it was too much of a personal question to answer in front of the other. Her nose picked up the nice scent of the male as her nose was practically in his fur. Okay maybe she was super creepy right now. She didn't follow this thing with Raziel's brother at all. Was Shadow a bad person because Swiftcurrent couldn't know Raziel was his half brother? She didn't know Raziel's family connections were so complicated. She did not see Crëyr wiggle her brows to the male. She stepped a bit back but stayed close against the grey prince she fancied. She was probably not very subtile.

She was glad when the topic changed. She didn't miss her family at all, but yes she would miss Raziel. There was no denying in that. She grinned at him with all the adoration in the world when he made that rather arrogant comment. Oh no. I could not, Scarlett returned with a soft chuckle. The small white wanted to tease him about who was going to give her kisses, but it seemed inappropriate to say that in front of the other grey lady. She now noticed Crëyr's silent apology. Immediately Scarlett felt horrible for acting so jealously. She looked down to her paws and her ears flopped back for a moment.

She battered her eyes up from under her white lashes at the grey female across from her, now she was the one apologizing. Females were so great with these little signals. Raziel probably didn't even notice. It was nice to see you again Crëyr. Maybe next time I can help you hunt again! Have lunch together or something, Scarlett offered, and then gave returned a genuine smile to her. I'm just a howl away.

WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Last post from me

Raziel laughed softly at her reply, blinking gently down at her form. "You're quite honest aren't ya?" he said, smiling. Just as Scarlett thought, the greyscale Angelus Mortis did not notice anything unusual, did not notice the ever so subtle signs the two females were using to communicate. But if he did, his thoughts would be why they even bothered wasting so much efforts to secretly make these signs. Why not just openly admit and confront one another? He wouldn't understand.

Raz glanced up at the sky, whistled softly and flashed them both a smile, "Gotta go, see you two sometime soon." he turned to leave before winking at Scarlett over his shoulder. "Especially you, Scar,"