Noctisardor Bypass ravenfeather (IC joining)
Retired character :I
45 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
@Shadow sorry it's so short.

Silver Bone hesitated at the borders. The scents were clear, marking the land as theirs. She had been looking for a new home, and she didn't know whether to keep looking or try here. Sen had offered her a home at Duskfire Glacier, which she was still thinking about. But she wasn't in it yet, so it didn't seem like joining here would be betrayal. If she was accepted. She made a descision in a second whether she would go or stay and try to get in. Bone lifted her head to the sky and let loose a howl. It died down. Bone backed several feet away from the border. She didn't want to trespass or anything. Then she sat. She scanned the land, waiting for someone to show up.
<b>Currently:</b> Broken ankle, exhausted and weak from a recent fight.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Silverfeather loped quickly toward the howl, her petit form making snow travel difficult. Instead of loping normally, she had to leap up and down almost every step. A charcoal blob appeared in her line of vision. and she hurried towards it. It was a fae, one with strange eyes. "What are you doing so close to our borders?" she questioned her."These lands belong to Noctisador Bypass."
45 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
I think it's okay if I post again before Shadow arrives? If not, please tell me and I'll delete this.

Silver Bone was ready when the wolf arrived. She had no idea if this was the alpha or not. She didn't walk with as much pride in herself and dominance as the alpha back at Raven's Peak, although that didn't necessarily mean anything. She bowed her head and gave her eyes a glance, although her gaze would not linger there. It could be seen as a challenge. She was a white wolf with some grey, and she noticed her eyes were different colors, just like Silver Bone. Bone spoke. "I seek a new home since my pack had it's fall. My name is Silver Bone Ravenfeather." She said, her accent noticeable. Bone was about to ask if she was the alpha, but kept quiet in case it would be seen as disrespectful to be asking questions, when she was not even ranked.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
"Well met, Silver Bone. What skills do you have to offer to Noctisardor Bypass?" the pretty fae asked the stranger. She seemed respectful enough, she just hoped she stayed that way. "We will see whether you are worth Shadow's time." Her ears were shoved forward, her stance stiff. She did not wish for this to become another fight.
45 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
Skills. Ah yes, lots of skills. But what was she best at? Hmmm. What records had she set in the home pack? Er. Those weren't the greatest things. Well, one was. Being the fastest to race from Tall Pine to Burnt Pine showed her incredible speed. But being able to fling a duck into the air the highest? That didn't say much... "I'm incredibly fast, and I can throw ducks really high into the air." She said, barely being able to contain breaking into a fit of giggles. She was still in half a child's mind. "I'm also an extremely good fighter. I, however, have zero knowledge of herbs. I know a few methods of torture, and I can handle rough terrain very well. I'm an average hunter. But my eyes are very sharp and I notice small details well." She said. Everything she told the silver wolf was true. "I can assure you I am very worth Sir Shadow's time." She said. She assumed he must be the alpha, if she had to meet him. So the silver wolf before her was not the alpha.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
hope y'all don't mind if i barge in since crëyr is going for warden :'D
*cue the nb welcoming bandwagon*

The grayscale girl had been on the other side of the Bypass when she heard an unknown howl sound across the chilling winter air. Her warden instincts kicked in and immediately Crëyr found her paws carrying herself swiftly across pack lands and towards the voice, even though it took her a good five minutes to reach the borders. After all, Noctisardor territories were vast.

She wasn't surprised when another member of the Bypass was already there with the stranger. As the petite outrider neared the two, she noticed that the female had rather peculiar eyes— ethereal, she would say, one a leafy green, the other a firm silver.

Crëyr gave Silverfeather a chuff as a greeting, moving to stand beside her two-toned packmate and started to speak to the dark-furred stranger. ”I suppose you have already gone through the basics with Silverfeather? Our Alpha will be arriving soon, he'll take charge.”

<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Sorry for my extremely late reply :( @SilverBone Also, remember to reply to the pack meeting :) Just assume Shadow has already accepted her.

Shadow had been hunting when the howl rang through the air, he cursed under his breath and debated whether or not to go directly to his borders and the source of the howl, or to finish hunting. Deciding Creyr, Flash and the others were more than suitable enough to answer this until he came, the Roman continued on his hunt. Burying his catch in one of the caches, he set off immediately to the direction of the howl. Arriving to find two of his packmates already there, Crëyr and Silverfeather.

The stranger had smoky black fur and bicolored eyes, one was a silvery color, the other a dull green. Shadow looked at her, analyzing what her potential skills could be and what she could offer the pack. "Your name and your skills," he said firmly. If she was still here after two of his subordinate's questioning, surely she wanted to join the pack, or offer herself hostage. He was fine with either option.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Silverfeather huffed quietly, slightly irritated. They wouldn't be needing her anymore, it seemed. She slipped back into the woods.
45 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
Soon a grey wolf with deep blue eyes arrived. Silver Bone bowed down in a submissive posture, her dark head lowered to the ground. she made no eye contact after the quick glance at them. She continued to stay in that position. Bone gave a simple nod to her questions, if that was the basics. Silverfeather was the small grey one's name then. She vaguely wondered if this grey lady was the Alpha. She was dark grey, like a shadow. But she said their alpha would be there soon. She assumed if she had to be worth Shadow's time, Shadow was probably a high rank, most likely alpha. Soon after another grey wolf arrived with steely grey eyes. It was like two of the one silver orb that inhabited her charcoal face. "Silver Bone Ravenfeather, Sir. If you wish you may call me just Silver or just Bone. I am a extremely good fighter, an excellent problem solver, extremely fast. I have sharp eyes and I am a good problem solver. I know a few torture methods and can handle rough terrain very well." She said, each word chosen carefully. She could not fool around with these two, either which of could be the Alpha.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr regarded the stranger curiously with cerulean eyes as she submitted without returning a response. Then when she caught his scent, she stepped aside as Shadow arrived, telling her to state her name and questions.

Silverfeather left with a little irritated huff, which had the petite grayscale girl unsure of how to react, to follow her or to stay. She chose to stay behind her Alpha and listened with occasional small nods while the swarthy female, whose name was Silver Bone, began to respond to Shadow's inquiries.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Posting order. Silver Bone to Creyr to Shadow

"Silver Bone Ravenfeather, Sir. If you wish you may call me just Silver or just Bone. I am a extremely good fighter, an excellent problem solver, extremely fast. I have sharp eyes and I am a good problem solver. I know a few torture methods and can handle rough terrain very well." Shadow listened as the new recruit spoke, saying she was a very good fighter, an excellent problem solver and extremely fast. That she had sharp eyes, knew some torture methods and could handle rough terrain very well.

That was all fine and dandy, but they were all skills. She boasted of so many things, but he did not believe them, until he saw them. "You boast of many skills, Silver Bone. But I believe actions speak louder than words." he paused, letting the words settle in. "We know your skills, or what you say your skills are. So...what are your weaknesses?" It was a test, the last question. "A pack needs trust and loyalty."
45 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
Silver Bone was a little surprised when he threw the test question at her, but she contained her emotions. "Sir, I suck at tracking. I can not follow scents very well, which leads me to my hunting. I am not so great at hunting either. Just okay. I can get lazy sometimes, especially in hot weather. And I do not trust very easily or quickly. I would not put my life in someone's paws unless they knew me and I knew them very well. Oh, and I won't hunt ravens no matter what." She concluded. Bone was getting tired of her submissive posture but kept it up just for the sake of respecting these wolves. It was, in fact, their choice whether or not she got accepted.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
edit: concluding!

Crëyr couldn't help but let out slight, amused laughter as she heard the female's very honest words— well, she was pretty— no— brutally honest. That was a good trait, even though she wasn't sure if it made up for the countless weaknesses Silver Bone spoke of. Well, if she was to be in a pack, then the pack came first.

Ravens. Okay...? Being the curious little girl she was, she was about to let slip a question regarding that, but again was reminded of her Alpha and the current situation. Deciding to let him speak before she did, she stayed silent and awaited for Shadow's reaction. Welllll...

Trusting Shadow to determine whether or not Silver Bone would enter their ranks, she gave a dip of her head to her leader, a small smile of encouragement towards the swarthy female and left the scene.