Sheepeater Cliff You'll be standin in the sunshine
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
@Cry healer thread? :)

Loping alongside the cliffs, Vienna have the ridges a wide berth. She still freaked a bit at the idea of something over her head, but with a little distance, she was quite enjoying the jog. The sun was out and the weather quite fine for being midwinter. She was finding the weather to be much milder here than the season was back home. It was beautiful, and while she enjoyed the beauty of snow and ice, she loved the sun.

With a small shake she paused in her run, sitting and scratching gently at an itch on her side. Unable to hit the spot, she lay down, wriggling in the grass. With a huff she rolled over, stretching her legs before standing once more. The sensation was still there, but she knew it would fade if she ignored it. Instead she looked around, wondering which direction she should head next.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
◆Definitely. Gonna give you a quick little post, just to stick it to log. W_^V◆

Cry had not expected the cache he had come across to be still full. If anything, the mass of squirrels and fish in the deep frozen recesses of the hole seemed just as fresh and in corresponding place, as whence he placed their bodies in the grave. Considering the food stashes were taken care of, today he was completely free, already tending to what he could when he labled himself as 'working'.

The ebony prince made his way a bit farther from his new home, than expected. However, remaining just as vigilant, staying away from pack borderlines, and evading the dens of hibernating bears, and wandering cougars, Cry kept a lofty pace. No specific place in mind, simply a stroll through a meadow.
He spotted a figure far ahead, rolling in the cold grass, doing a type of back based dance.
Nice.

He continued his stroll, but with new purpose. Find out this breakdancing lupines intentions.
Cry walked up to the female, purposefully crunching loudly on the frozen and dead foliage of the flatland, hoping he didn't startle her.
Only then, did he issue once he was close enough,

"Hey there."
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The sound of his steps did indeed alert her to his approach, and she turned rather quickly to face him, intent on seeing who it was that came. When she saw it was a face she did not recognize, she hung back, though excitement filled her. She had gone so long without meeting anyone new!

"Hello," she replied, tail waving once to indicate she was no threat to him should he prove the same. "Out for a walk enoying the beautiful weather?" If you counted around 30-40 degrees beautiful. Which she did. Weather was weather and even the most dangerous of storms had its charms. She wasn't too picky when it came to things like that.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He laughed a bit, her reference of this stuff as good weather tickling his funny bone. Hell, he loved this stuff. feeling the frost nip your nose, the air chilling your lungs by a degree every time you took a breath.
He loved it. Surely, it deserved more than just being called good.

"Yea, it's pretty nice. It proves clearer skies, too. Bad part, everything dies a lot faster."

It sounded a bit morbid, yea, but he wasn't a sugar coated so it didn't bother him.

"I like being out at a time like this."

Speaking to the verde eyed ashen girl was a bit refreshing, considering no one seemed to be alive at the Bay, besides him, Thistle, and a newcomer.

"Where're you coming from?"

Cry edged forward a bit to give a little sniff over of the female , a standard wolf greet and investigation. All the while, he wagged his own banner, the void colored tail imitations of her own.
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She nodded. "Just to make room for the new in spring, though." She finished the morbid thought, not shying away. Vienna didn't think death a particularly awful topic, a natural thing that happened to everything in time.

"It is a nice time though. Vienna, from the Sunspire. Just out scouting the local plant life... what little there is at the moment, at least." Only the hardy winter varieties were left for the most part, though some of the more delicate had also remained. The warmer winter hadn't had too many killing storms yet. "What about you?"

They would proceed to talk for a while, and by the end of it Vienna would count herself yet another friend richer. She dearly loved outriding for moments such as these.