Redhawk Caldera I wish I said goodbye
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Fox?
To say she was nervous would have been an understatement. Her heart wrenched at the thought of facing any of her former pack mates, but it would weigh on her if she didn't. It had been two weeks before her father had tried to kill her, one after the meeting with Fitz. Eyes clamped shut in fear, she lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a call for company, hopefully of the gentler kind. She trembled slightly before readying herself, and sat at her position well away from the borders. While waiting, she took stock of her numerous injuries.

The cut on her neck and stomach had scabbed over and was healing nicely, but the shoulder was different. The wound cut deep, and often ripped open if Tempest ran or twisted. She new that the eerie scar, a spiral cut throw with a line, would remain for a long, long time. At least it was better then having her father hunt her down. She was free from him now, and hoped to start living a better life, a new life. She wouldn't look back, and this was the first step in correcting her mistakes.
[size=xx-small]Awwww, poor Tempest : )[/size]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perry's just making a cameo; he's too injured to do anything else.

The caldera's Alpha male lay in the entrance of the den he shared with Fox, effectively blocking it. Fortunately for her, she was out and about, not trapped by his big black booty. Peregrine was taking it as easy as he could, not wanting to aggravate his wounds. He figured resting would help him heal faster too.

A howl soared over the squat mountain and the Alpha male lifted his head from his paws, growling low in his throat. He hoped Fox or someone else would respond to Tempest's call, march down there and tell her to get lost. Peregrine wasn't interested in her excuses, nor in forgiveness. He certainly wasn't about to waste energy or hurt himself going after her, either, though the idea of chasing her away was mightily tempting.

He did all he could do: he lifted his head into the air, his deep voice issuing a nonverbal message lacking warmth, welcome or empathy. It was a warning, telling her that at least one of the caldera's members—its king, as a matter of fact—certainly didn't want want to hear it and wished for her to get lost.
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest lifted her head sadly and responded, howling her sadness and final good bye. Perry's howl meant that he didn't care to see her face, and she didn't blame him. she had been stupid. The inured fae lay in the snow, it's cold numbing the pain in her neck and stomach. Tempest stared hard into the trees, she thought she saw a shape slipping through the gnarled snow covered trunks.

" @Elwood ?" she guessed, hoping whoever it was would at least listen to her. She glanced at her shoulder. Perhaps the spiral would intrigue them enough so whoever it was didn't chase her away, she thought to herself bitterly. She absentmindedly wondered if her father had marked anyone else with the symbol.
Please can someone respond? Please?
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood was nearby, and had heard the howls that transpired between Tempest and Peregrine. Tempest's initial call had surprised him; he hadn't expected to see or hear from her again. He thought about going to her, but when he heard the tone of Peregrine's voice, he decided to go on about his business without addressing his former packmate.

As he prowled amongst the trees, however, he realized that he was much closer to Tempest's location than he thought. He heard his name and paused, gritting his teeth with consternation. Peregrine's message had been obvious, even without words; and as his Beta, it was Elwood's duty to back him up. He wouldn't chase Tempest away, but he wouldn't be able to welcome her warmly, either.

Turning, he padded slowly towards her, his eyes widening with surprise as he took in her injuries. She looked worse for wear, and he halted a good distance from her. There was a long moment of silence, then he finally said, "What happened to you?" Where did you go? Why didn't you tell us you were leaving? How did you get injured? He would speak with her briefly, before gently advising her to move on.
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest had thought about her speech long and hard, and it burst out as Elwood stood in front of her. "I know I won't be welcome here, and I don't want to push it. I'll leave, and won't come back." she said quietly. "I originally left with the notion of coming back soon, but then I had a run in with my father. He tried to kill me, and carved something into my shoulder. I followed a big river for a while, then came across Fitz. We talked, and he invited me to join him in his new pack. But before I could, I knew I had to come here and explain. So here I am." she finished quietly, no expression on her face.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
3/3/15: Editing in a conclusion.

@Tempest replied quickly, her explanation tumbling out in a rush of words. Elwood listened quietly, not making any attempts to interrupt her or stop her train of thought. She had apparently left with the intentions to take a brief excursion, but a run in with her father had ended badly. He stiffened; he remembered what she had said about her sire being dangerous during their first meeting. The coyote-killing male was here? In the Teekon Wilds?

"Is your father still in the area?" he asked first and foremost, concern drawing his brows together. For now, he ignored the fact that FitzDutiful had offered her a place in his new pack; that was something he would address later, once he was certain that Tempest's lethal father would not come looking for her at the caldera. His gaze skimmed briefly over the design carved into her shoulder, and he couldn't stop himself from wincing slightly.

Once he was reassured that the apparently deranged male would not be putting his pack in danger, Elwood gently but firmly urged Tempest to leave. "You should go," he said in a low voice, taking a single step towards her. He remained on the borders until her pale form had vanished, and then, shaking his head, he retreated to the heart of the territory to pass the information on to Peregrine.