Noctisardor Bypass i'm gonna lasso your heart like a rodeo
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
@Tanya lmao

ever since the encounter with the dark-pelted brute, crëyr hadn't been wandering far from the bypass. she had also recently scented a lot of new smells around in pack territory— there was a lot of new members, and she didn't think she had gotten round to meeting all of them just yet.

for now, she tailed a hare around a shrub or two, following it as it scampered around a tree. her cerulean eyes trailed the rabbit as it hid under a bush, and began to brainstorm about all the methods of coax it out.

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
Tanya wandered around the bypass, where she had came to settle down for. So far, she hadn't met any wolves, but she could smell their scent. She knew there were more than just a few other wolves around.
Just as she was headed down a hill, she spotted another wolf, tailing a rabbit nearby. The wolf's fur was silvery grey, her blue eyes concentrated on the small oblivious creature. She walked up to the wolf. Maybe she were part of the pack?
"Um, hi," said Tanya shyly. She didn't know the wolf, but it didn't hurt to be friendly, right?
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

a foreign scent entered her nares just as the rabbit scampered away. she shrugged it off, knowing there were to be more hares to come.

crëyr turned to the pale girl who had just greeted her, her tail waving like a banner. she seemed shy, and the grayscale female aimed towards making all her packmates feel at ease with each other, so she responded with a jovial greeting of her own. "hi! are you new around here?

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
Tanya smiled as the she-wolf turned around to face her. "Yes, I'm new around here. Are you a beta?" she asked, judging from the tail-waving of the wolf.
Now that she was facing her directly, Tanya could make out more of her features. Her eyes were a bright cerulean blue and her fur a beautiful silver grey.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the female smiled, saying yes once she inquired her if she was a newcomer. following that was a question about if she was one of the authority figures around, which led crëyr to be slightly surprised. she could right away tell that she was a beta, just judging by the waving of her tail?

"yeah, i'm crëyr, and the beta around here, along with my friend, flash," she spoke, still slightly perplexed. "so you're settling alright around here?" some newcomers occasionally needed help with finding a den and with the familiarity of their landscapes and surroundings, and crëyr had already helped quite a few over the past two weeks or so.

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
Tanya mentally smiled to herself for making the right assumption about Crëyr. She seemed nice, after all. Maybe Tanya could become friends with her, and feel more comfortable in the pack. Maybe she could meet the other beta, Flash, as well.
Tanya bowed her head slightly in respect. "Nice to meet you, Crëyr. I'm Tanya. Like I said, I'm new around here. I haven't met any other wolves around here yet, but so far I'm doing fine. I can find my way around and all, and there hasn't been any problems so far."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she seated herself comfortably before the white-furred female, wrapping her silvery tail around around her paws. after that tanya then stated how she was doing very well, though she hadn't met any other members of the bypass just yet.

the grayscale wolfess beamed. "awesome! good to hear, tanya. so do you wanna do anything fun, to get you even more oriented around here? we could go for a hunt, or some border patrol. or a little dip at my favorite lake. we could even bump into someone along the way!"

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
Nicole told me to bold my speeches lmao I didn't know sorry
Tanya looked at the wolf sat down comfortably and proceeded to do the same. After all, she would feel guilty if she didn't.
Tanya smiled widely and nodded with enthusiasm. "Yes, that'll be great! It would be nice to meet the other beta, and other pack members too. Did you notice a lot of scents around? I can't wait to meet everyone else."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

coming to sit next to her, the turquoise-eyed girl then proceeded to express her excitement for meeting everyone else in the pack. crëyr smiled, glad to have an enthusiastic one around.

she wasn't even sure if she had met everyone in the pack herself, as the bypass seemed to already be bursting at the seams. they were once again, thriving, as it had been sometime earlier when paar was still here, and the sterling outrider was glad.

crëyr laughed. "of course i did! i think i'm close to have met everyone in the pack, since we seem to have a lot of new members lately. come on, let's go!" and with that, she beckoned tanya to follow, leading her onto the usual new packmate tour of the bypass.

"we can follow de spirituum creek," she spoke as she neared the river that cut through silva stellarum.

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
sorry for late reply

Tanya listened intently as Crëyr spoke, and hurriedly got up on her feet to follow the wolf. Personally, Tanya was beyond excited to be able to meet everyone. She couldn't wait to start hanging out with anyone, as she hadn't been in a pack before. She grinned at the blue eyed wolf, who was a few steps ahead of her. "Sure, let's go there! I can't wait!"
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
yay you replied! one last post from you? :D

tanya seemed to be excited and enthusiastic to start the tour and to get to know the pack, and crëyr was also ecstatic. she began to show her around the bypass, pointing out the places she loved.

it wasn't long before she finished the tour with tanya. bidding her a farewell and a "see you around", the sterling female departed, a bounce in her stride.

6 Posts
Ooc — Constance
ok!!! :D

Tanya looked around with wide and curious eyes as Crëyr showed her around. Noctisardor Bypass really was a nice and peaceful place, and Tanya loved the views of it. The blue eyed girl departed after bidding a quick goodbye, as Tanya stood at where she was before turning around and walking away.