Rising Sun Valley We all need a friend
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett was still a bit unstable after the terrible events that happened. Luckily she had talked to Kove, even though she was certain at first he had someone else, it hadn't been true. A soft smile tugged on her lips when she remembered how Kove told her he loved her. That was nice to think about. Not how she was kicked out from her pack. She was on the far right next to Wapun meadow. Scarlett was now looking for somewhere they could settle.. After all she had a new plan in mind.

Her petite body moved through the open fields until her nose picked up a familiar scent. Crëyr had been here, and recently too. Scarlett howled for her, knowing that she could use a good friend at the moment.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the sterling outrider had been heading someplace else in rising sun valley; probably the lake, when a familiar howl rang through the area, requesting for her. scarlett.

crëyr's paws swiftly brought her to someplace near wapun meadow, the place where she'd met alastor, and there stood scarlett. the grayscale female approached her at a jog, and paused before her, a smile on her face as she was happy to see her friend. "hey, scarlett!"

her friend's features were down with noticeable unstableness. immediately she was concerned. had something happened at the glacier, like she'd mentioned weeks before? had the child-attacking female from her pack hurt the youngster even further or something? "you look kinda upset. what happened?"

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
After she howled for her friend, Scarlett put her butt down and waited for her. Her head hung a bit as she was too tired and disgruntled to even hold it up. Her ears held back because there was also a hint of sadness. Once she saw Crëyr she did made some effort to wag her tail. It thumped lightly against the ground and a soft smile appeared on her lips. "Hey," she greeted, sounding so monotone when she spoke. The pale female felt bad for being like this in front of her friend.

Scarlett just nodded that she was upset and then started crying. She couldn't help it, it was too fresh. Scarlett laid down and sniffled softly. "They kicked my out of Duskfire Glacier," she then spoke. She had no home. Luckily she had Adlartok to crawl again and make sure he was alright. Caring for him kept her busy.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
sorry for late post i was overseas

the pale female listlessly thumped her tail, the prompt smile not reaching her eyes. when she flatly greeted her in return, the grayscale girl knew that something was wrong.

the moment the thought appeared in her mind scarlett burst into tears. quickly crëyr ran to her side, attempting to hoist her up from the floor and have her lean against her side before she spoke, informing her of how the duskfires had kicked her out of her home. her brow furrowed. "what the hell? why?" she couldn't imagine the reason why scarlett had been kicked out, really. she was kind, friendly, helpful. "well, they don't deserve you."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
No worries. Did you have fun? :D

Scarlett let her head hang a bit. It was all so fresh. "Well, because I spoke up against the founder female and she disagreed with me. She said she would never respect me," the red eyed girl mumbled. It felt horrible as if they would never respect her ever again. A sniffle came off her lips. But the worst thing was that no one even defended her. They all watched her being kicked out.

"Well, surely they don't. But that doesn't mean I am safe. I don't have a home. I took an injured youngster with me. I think I should go to Kove. He probably knows what to do." Scarlett didn't know Crëyr had met Kove.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

crëyr's brow furrowed slightly. "don't believe them, 'kay? you're pleasant, considerate, supportive, kind, and a really good friend. don't believe them. is the founder the same one who attacked the child? if it is, then why would you bother listening to them?"

the red-eyed female then continued to speak of how she'd took an injured youngster along with her on her way out, which was probably the child who had been attacked. then scarlett went ahead to mention kove, the male who had spoke of scarlett so fondly. a small smile graced her lips. "yes, i've met kove sometime ago. he's a good guy for you, scarl. if i can help in any way with that, i'm here."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Squeals at Crëyr's Ava

Scarlett looked to her paws, but when he friend was saying all these nice things to her it made her smile through her sniffle. She was glad she made so many friends outside her pack. Now at least she didn't feel completely abandoned. "Thank you Crëyr. Yes. Yes that is the same one," Scarlett returned. "I don't know. It just.. No one even bothered to defend me, then it almost makes me feel like they were all thinking it behind my back."

Scarlett's ears popped up at what her friend told her. "You met Kove?," she instantly spoke in surprise. He hadn't said anything about meeting Crëyr. Not that they really had the time for that. "You like him?," she asked. Scarlett meant liking as; 'do you approve of him?' Scarlett knew how Crëyr was liking her alpha. "Some girl talk might cheer me up. How are you and Shadow?
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
thanks!<3

scarlett said yes to the question crëyr had sent her way, and added a few more words on how nobody had stood up for her in duskfire glacier. "well, that was wasted time with them. you did the right thing, leaving."

following that her pale-furred friend queried her of her meeting with kove— and a question, which crëyr knew that she really meant to ask her if she approved of him. the sterling female smiled. "yes, i do. he spoke really sweetly of you, and i think you guys will be great together."

she paused and laughed lightheartedly once she spoke of girl talk asked about shadow. "yay, girl talk! and about that... well, we dunno. we aren't sure. both of us."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett slowly nodded. She was starting to think that to. She wished she could join her friend Crëyr but it seemed like they pack was already pretty full. Plus she had an injured youngster with her. "I think that it was best yes. I would be very unhappy under Tuwawi's command."

Scarlett looked at Crëyr with a happy glint in her eyes. She couldn't help it but she instantly started to gush. "He is so amazing. I love him. His voice is so perfect and he is so manly and just--Gah. I feel so lucky when he is with me," Scarlett bubbled. Even though she was stills ad about what happened. This was her form of coping. Being happy about the good things in her life.

Scarlett curiously looked at Crëyr. "How come you aren't sure? Isn't love something you always know if it is okay or not? If you are doubting then... I don't know. Do you want his babies? That is usually a good indicator. At least for me."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she smiled at her friend as she slowly began to take her words into consideration, then agree to her. when they spoke of kove, scarlett turned to her, crimson eyes sparkling, and began to gush about him. a perfect voice? at that, crëyr began to laugh. "good for you! well, you guys are like, star-crossed lovers. go for it!" it did, it did seem like that they both loved each other very very much, but who knew how it would turn out?

her red orbs gleamed with curiosity as she commented on what the grayscale girl had said about shadow. with a slightly smaller tone, she responded with, "well, yes, we are rather taken and content with each other, i guess, but... i'm not sure if it'll work out right now. and babies? come on!" she laughed again at that, at scarlett's cuteness. it was definitely what scarlett would think, and say.

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Basically Scarlett's Theme Song XD

Scarlett didn't know that it was funny to like someone's voice. But when he talked it was so husky and-- Scarlett really needed to stop think about him while she was with her friend. She was really head over heels in love with him. "Oh! We could be. Well. I am going for it. Now I am released of DFG I can be closer to him." Scarlett was wondering if Kove would leave his pack for her. She knew that he was in some sort secret club he really liked.

Scarlett squinted his eyes a bit. "You guess?," She inquired. "What? You don't like pups? You wouldn't some of your own?" It was no secret that Scarlett wanted a litter, and she definitely picked out the male who would give that to her. "What is going on what you are not telling me? Tell me everything. It is girl talk time," Scarlett then wondered. She didn't see what was so complicated.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

crëyr grinned encouragingly at her friend before she once again, told her to spill. "it's not that i don't want to have babies, but... again, like i said, i dunno," she laughed again what is with all this uncontrollable laughter, "we might head in that direction in the future. but now that shadow's player is very sick i don't think it's gonna happen very soon lol"

she wasn't sure if shadow or paar would be comfortable with her spilling everything about their relations with the grayscale girl, even to a close friend of hers, so she simply rolled a slim silver shoulder and very briefly said, "he has an ex."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett watched her friend giggle and laugh. She was very serious about this baby thing. "So you do want his babies?," she asked, squinting his eyes. Even she got a bit confused with what the female wanted. She was so vague about it. "Oh yay! Wouldn't it be great if we were both carrying at the same time. Our pups could be friends to. Gosh, that would be so much fun. And I would have someone that knows what if feels like."

The light female fell instantly quiet when her friend said that. "Oh man. That sucks," Scarlett frowned lightly. "It sounds serious. I think I start to get why it is more complicated. Someone who has an ex isn't really single, I guess." She was glad Kove didn't had an ex or something like that.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
sorry for the late reply! i finally finished the powerpoint lmao

"hmm," the grayscale girl spoke as scarlett asked her about babies. "well, i dunno. if that ever happened, of course our pups could be friends! that would be adorable."

she saw scarlett's face fall when she mentioned shadow's ex-mate. to be honest she wasn't still sure if shadow was over her, but she understood if he wasn't. crëyr was sure that paar was his whole world, and she had clearly seen it in his eyes when she had left.

but paar was gone.

she shrugged again. "again, i'm not sure. she just... isn't here, i guess." wishing to brighten up the mood both for herself and scarlett, she jokingly poked at scarlett's cheek with her nose and perkily said, "so what are you gonna name your babies, scarl?"

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Minor sextalk and baby talk?

Scarlett nodded slowly, sad for Crëyr that the one she fancied was unavailable. She wouldn't know what to do if Kove liked someone else. Although, two weeks ago she was still thinking that Kove was just a good friend and nothing more. She would probably deal with it. Scarlett laughed softly when her friend spoke about their pups were going to be friends. That would be adorable. "That would be amazing!," Scarlet exclaimed. Her tail started wagging.

"I'm sorry, Crëyr. I hope it works out," she spoke softly. The albino laughed softly after being more serious. "My babies? I am not even pregnant yet! I am not sure Kove wants to. We haven't talked about it," She admitted and looked a bit flushed. Kove was her boyfriend but they hadn't done anything remotely... sexual yet. Scarlett never done such a thing. "Did you ever...?," she asked then.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the grayscale female returned her friend's enthusiastic grin with one of her own. if she even ever had pups, that is...

"thanks," she offered as scarlett wished her good luck with her relationship. "well, kove seems to love you very very much so, i'm sure we'll be seeing some kovelett babies in the near future." at that she began wiggling her nonexistent eyebrows in a playful manner.

then the red-eyed girl proceeded to ask her if she had ever did it, and so crëyr snorted and gave a quick "nah. not me. not yet. you could start discussing it with kove..."

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't know that her friend wasn't as baby crazy as she was. The albino blushed a bit. She liked hearing that the white knight loved him so much. "I hope so. That would be amazing. I would love to be a mother," she gushed a bit. Of course she romanticized that concept. Having a family wasn't easy. She hummed softly at the thought of having a big family with cuddly balls of fluff.

Scarlett looked a bit embarrassed for asking. "I didn't either. Well-- Yeah. I mean we haven't. Not yet. But.. It. I wouldn't know what to do. And it is weird to think about..," she then giggled. Scarlett casted her red eyes away when she thought about Kove and her doing such things. "What if I am bad at it? Can you be bad at it?"
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the grayscale girl could only smile at her friend's child-like enthusiasm for the possibility that she was to be a mother. crëyr wished her all the luck.

at scarlett's endless questions about it, she laughed while saying, "well, i'm not sure if you can be bad at it. i think you can, but i'm not an expert, i guess. but i think it'll come naturally. you guys are for each other, you don't have to worry much!"

Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't keep it a secret that she loved pups. She would care for any youngster even those of a stranger or enemy. She took her caretaker skills very seriously. Scarlett giggled about her friends answer. She was so down to earth about while this was actually something Scarlett could worry about. Her tail wagged gently.

"I think it will come naturally..," she agreed. She wondered how Kove thought about those things. He would probably ... hop right on if he could.. he was a male after all. "Alright. I think I will go now. This was great Crëyr. You are such a great friend. You are the best. I will keep you up to date with everything!"
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
<3!

scarlett agreed to what she had previously said about it coming "naturally". well, if you were with the right guy, then probably it would. the sterling female laughed, at that.

the red-eyed female then proceeded to conclude the girl-talk with a goodbye and a thanks. crëyr beamed. "thank you! you are one too, scarlett. you're clearly my best girlfriend around here. see you soon!"

she gave her friend one last smile before turning to depart with a bounce in her stride, left with a good mood after seeing and talking to her. it was rare that she ever had these silly "bff talks", and she was glad for someone like scarlett.