Snowforest Taiga Perfect Twilight.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Since Seb is/was visiting Nochtli why not explore some more here! :D All Welcome! Open for Healer Threads! 

Sebastian trotted through the North. Most of the nature reminded him of home. The pack that gave him life. Not that he looked very fondly back at it. The large sized male could only remember the misery that came with that cursed pack. How he could have looked up to his father was still something he was confused about. The jerk of a man just left, after never even talking to him. Why would he get kids in the first place if he wouldn't look after them?! Now Sebastian was a young male he might understand why he was created in the first place. It saddened him to think he might have been an accident. He wasn't!

Even though Sebastian would like to know the reasoning on his father leaving, the son didn't feel like confronting his father anymore, especially after all the misery that happened in RHC. Seeing Peregrine kill his own daughter was really when realization hit him. His father could easily do that to him. It still bugged Sebastian to think that Burke was never a father to him, but he was a father to that damn black cub that he met at Black Feather Woods borders. Sebastian really had to distract his mind from all this bitterness that raged inside of him. He should look for a distraction. Maybe some herbs that only grew in the North. Still, ever since Tiger accidentally killed herself by carrying herbs in her mouth Sebastian grew rather wary of plants...
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Do you mind if we forward date this to after the pups go to BCV?

Potema was drawn to the North like a moth to a flame. It was in her blood, after all, to embrace the cold and languish for it. She had missed the cold snow that made up most of her life, and most of all, she missed the large, white wolf that came with it. Often times she wondered where he had gone, but the Night Mother constantly told her to forget about him. He would return soon enough.

The young princess ran through the short taiga grass in short bursts, but finally paused and made a soft yip with glee. Burke! What was he doing up here? She smirked, then crouched into a hunter's position, tracking him, closing in. When she got close, she ran forward and jumped onto Burke's back. "Surprise!"

You've made a mistake, little one.

Potema paused, looking at the wolf and then his rear. "Oh. You're not him."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Well technically this happens after Sebastian visit the north. But I guess he would go there again in the far future?!

Sebastian jumped when he suddenly felt a weight on his back. Was this how prey felt sometimes? He disliked the feeling. Who dared to jump him like that?! A growl came from his throat. More in shock rather than real anger. He didn't want to be like his raging father. The young tank turned around to see a white teenager with a.. injured eye. He was about to yell; 'What are you!? Blind?!' But that sounded terribly mean.

"Surprise?-- Him?!," he let out with a frown. "Are you mistaking me for Burke!?," he then growled, feeling bitter. She didn't look like a Rochester at all, but so hadn't that Black cub. Horrible and arrogant youngster that told him that he didn't matter. Sebastian hated himself for believing it.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema hopped off the Burke-look-alike's back, her single eye gazing at him curiously. Burke had never mentioned having children before, though Potema had never asked. She met his gaze levelly, despite his snarls. Her head and tail were held high, and she pursed her lips. "You look just like him. Anyone would think you were him, tail or otherwise." She looked over his face, marveling at how similar the son was to the father. "What's your name?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the pale girl and frowned she didn't really smell of the place his father came from. Not really. The tall male looked down at the youngster. "That is because he is my father," Sebastian returned with a huff. "But he hates me and thinks I am nothing, apparently. There was this stupid black cub that told me he was Burke's son and he did get all his attention, always. And that he was a loving father," The male spat bitterly. 

Sebastian slowly turned his pale eyes to her again. "I'm Sebastian. Who are you?" Sebastian still wondered what he did wrong. He never even got to talk to him, ever.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema was going to respond with all of the courtesy and respect befitting a princess, especially since he was Burke's son, but the moment the words "stupid black cub" exited his lips, she froze. Black cub? She knew only one, and that one considered Burke his father long before her mother and him mated. "My brother isn't stupid!" She snarled, puffing up indignantly. How dare he insult Damien like that, no matter who he was! 

Her single eye was hard as a stone as she looked up at him angrily. "Potema. That stupid black cub is my brother Damien. His name is Damien." She reiterated to him, cold and sharp as an icicle. 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked mildly surprised, not really getting how Burke and that Black Female could have a white cub. There weren't any white genes on the Rochester side. So this was Burke's daughter?! Sebastian instantly raised his hackles. "Well I don't care if he is your brother or not. He was rude and mean to me. And said that Burke was the best father. He isn't," Sebastian let out bitterly, not caring that Burke might also be her father. 

"Well that Damien can just fall down a cliff together with Burke---," He spat but fell silent. "Okay maybe not that severe.." Since the young male still wanted to ask his father so many things, but most of all 'why'. Why would he ignore him and hate him so much. Sebastian didn't understand. "Did Burke.. or I mean our father, do that to you?," he asked about her eye, frowning. Technically she was his half sibling right?
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema decided that she liked this Burke-look-alike less and less the more he spoke. It did not help him when he insulted both her brother and her surrogate father in less than two sentences. Potema growled softly, her uninjured eye narrowed dangerously at the older male; like she could do any damage to him, anyway.

But her eye quickly opened when he suggested the notion that Burke had blinded her. It startled her beyond measure, that thought. Why would Burke hurt her? "Burke would never do that!" She said, shocked. "Burke may not be my real dad, but he still acts like one. He would never do something like that, ever." Her blue eye glinted for a moment. "You must be thinking of someone else."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's whole brain stopped working when the girl spoke about the fact that 'Burke might not be her real dad, but'. He squinted his pale eyes and raised his tail. "What do you mean he isn't your real dad?," he asked. That damn child lied t him, telling Burke was his father while they were technically he wasn't. So Burke hadn't fathered them, which meant he was just some mentor right? Probably pretending to love them because he wanted to do good towards their mother. That must be it. Sebastian felt so much more relieved. 

"No. I am not. I'm Burke's real son and he just ignored me. Always. I want to know why!," The male spat. He grew more annoyed with the male every passing second. What had he done wrong for him to hate him so much?!
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema did not want to delve into her whole life's story with this wolf, especially not with this wolf. She faintly remembered her biological father, Bane, the male with white eyes and white fur, but he was not a father father. He had left long before she began to speak full sentences, and as such never had a true conversation with her. Burke had been much more of a father, a good mate to Meldresi, and an awesome King Consort. He did all of his jobs well.

"He's my mother's mate." She knew he was old enough to understand what she meant without her having to explain it. "Maybe he was just too busy, or maybe he didn't want you at all." She was being cruel to this young man, but she did not have any sympathy towards his plight. He had said too many harsh words for her to feel empathy towards him.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was a bit lost now. So his father had found a mate? Instantly his heart sank for his own mother. He had never mated her. He probably didn't even love her, he just wanted-- which mean that he was just... an accident!? Sebastian felt sick to his stomach. Though his mind kept going. So he had a mate.. that Dark Queen. It must be recent because when he met her she didn't speak of him as a mate. But.. these kids weren't his? Instantly Sebastian thought Burke evicted their real father to have this Meldresi for her own. Sebastian was surprised he didn't kill these kids so he could father his own with Meldresi.

But then it hit him... If he would keep the youngsters alive the mother wouldn't go into a second heat which meant no accidents while he was with the dark female. Sebastian was almost seeing green with his own logic. "You are just as horrible as him," Sebastian huffed, though it sounded weak. The large male was heavily affected by the teenager's words.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Another enemy made. A voice said, with no sense of regret or sadness; it was almost conceited, in a way. This voice was pragmatic through and through, and rarely had hints of any other emotion other than smug pride or a rational tone. She looked at Sebastian, a tight, mischievious smirk on her face. It gave her pleasure to see this unwanted son of Burke put in his place and realize what he was. A bastard, unwanted and unloved. While she herself was the same, born of a tryst rather than a mating, she always had parents that cared for her and supported her. Always.

"I am his daughter, after all." She said calmly before turning tail and leaving him behind to cry. Like a baby.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian turned more bitter when she said that. The large male wanted to attack her as she turned his back to him. How foolish. But then he was reminded that Burke would do such a thing. He was horrified by himself. He watched as the arrogant girl left. Sebastian didn't want to cry, and he wouldn't not in front of her. But this made him so much more insecure than he already felt. A worry went through him before ran into the opposite direction of the horrible white teenager. Never wanting to see her ever again.

End thread