Moving Day[STM members only please!]
<I>Loyal warrior till death</I>
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra watched as Ty left, utterly confused about this whole situation, with that she promptly stood turned around and decided enough was enough for one day and proceeded to walk away from this awkward interaction.

~exit~

speech

♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
exit.

Silence was the best escape in this situation. While the witch and the males talked about nonsense, the yearling tried to win the other female's attention but Vectra was already fleeing the scene. Just as Tyrande excused herself to go to her den.

With a sublte roll of her eyes, Cara also gave a step back and with a brief dip of her nose, directed mostly at Kaname she said goodbye. Then with long strides of her lean legs she disappeared into the distance, wishing she had never even met the bitch witch in the first place.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri left following Tyrande after al lhe had promised her safety and he meant to keep it. Not that there were many males in the pack as it were, but all the same he would not have someone take advantage of the small she wolf he called a friend. He tilted his head and made sure to stay downwind.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The dark wolf snorted as Tyrande turned back towards their old home. He knew plenty, but he was right. Toxins couldn't tear out a creature's intestines and place them right before their very eyes, could they? They couldn't rip off a tail or limb. Yes, they could bring someone hell on earth, but he could very well do the same with his fangs.

He nodded back towards Cara before turning away and heading deeper into the Ouroboros forest, anger swelling his head full of voices.